Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Del00 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

I haven't really seen much of an improvement in her... I liked the way she broke down in Babes' room, but her break down in the beginning of the episode left a lot to be desired.

I understand what you mean and maybe with time they'll tune in but not initially. I honestly hadn't expected to see HS with a baby Arya today. I thought yesterday's Manali scene was the absolute last but I guess not.

That being said, I don't want to watch an angry Minnie. The story line at the moment doesn't make sense. She obviously went home, knows about Arya, and apparently had reconciled with Babita. So then what the heck happened that made them not talk to each other again? Was it the same victimizing argument? Babita not wanting Minnie to go? It's all very disconnected.

There are also some directorial choices that I'm not in favor of. For example, the shower scene today. As it is I'm not in favor of seeing Minnie walking around in a bathrobe. The last thing I wanted to see was her showering. I know that the character is twenty-three but the actress is fifteen. It just didn't sit well with me. They could have shown her missing HS & Babes in a different manner.

That being said, there's a lot of anger and hatred which makes sense given the situation but there's no hope either. There's no sense that everything will be okay. No lightness or cheerful charm that was underlying all the episodes in the first 180.

I don't know if I'll watch the complete episodes now. Will probably tune in for just clips on YouTube or Insta if anything.

She’s been in a bathrobe before, most recently when answering the door to the postal guy to receive her passport. I haven’t caught today’s episode as yet (it’s yet to be shown here in the uk) but I’m quite looking forward to it. I agree that some things don’t make sense but I feel like it was done on purpose. I think this is also the reason why they didn’t kill off babita and Hs characters at the end of s1. Naturally the old viewers of Pb will still tune in to see what happened to hs and babita and I reckon they’d attempt to use this to grip them again. So i expect them to slowly explain the inconsistencies as opposed to doing it in one episode. Let’s face it, after seeing cute little Arya with her policeman doll and knowing who her parents are, they will gain some of that viewership again I reckon. I imagine the cheerfulness and charm with be introduced by Arya and how she gels with mini. I’ve seen a change in her acting, it’s a bit more serious with some maturity I think and she comes across as troubled (let’s face it ashnoor can play a trouble person lol). It’s crazy to think she’s only 15! 

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Well, even Minnie was mourning only Babes today. Yes, HS' last words were on her mind and she clutched the camera close to her heart, but by blood, the connection between the two sisters is Babita. Also, like you mentioned, Babita sirf Minnie Minnie karti rehti thi. Thoda sa gussa toh aaye ga. Then not to mention, HS & Babita went to get Minnie and then never came back. So even indirectly, Arya will place Minnie at fault.

Itne saalo se mili nayi, aur jab Mama Papa lene ge toh yeh haal hogaya.

@Bold - Seems this is where the writers are trying to focus on, their connection to each other because of Babita. Hmm I don't know what to think. I am sure we will see lots of HS through Arya though. 

Yeah, I can understand Arya's anger towards Mini. Her Mamma and Papa left to go get VB and never returned back but VB did. It will take lots of effort on Mini's side to bond with Arya after this. 

YoungHeart thumbnail

Loll, this was the major twist. How the heck did Babita allow her bacchi to be near Beeji of all people? 🤣🤪

Right. This was just hilarious. 

Arya calls her Beeji, Arya sleeps with Beeji, Beeji takes care of Arya and feeds her and all. Like WHAT? 🤪🤣

I hope Arya calls NB, "Daadi". 

Edited by LoveInAutumn26 - 4 years ago
Del00 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveInAutumn26

Arya calls her Beeji, Arya sleeps with Beeji, Beeji takes care of Arya and feeds her and all. Like WHAT? 🤪🤣

So it seems babita did another 360 after mini left and made up with beeji /nb but somehow still weren’t speaking with mini 🤪🤣

Resham thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Lolz all the photo shopped pictures at the bkg made me... 🤣

Btw caught today's episode just to see them mentioning how Hanita died... Didn't expected HS to be seen at all and that too with his baby❤️... 

Plus I know there is too much of Babita even in mourning of Mini but she also mourned HS... I felt that... 

Kuch bhi kaho... Ek sukoon mila HS ko haq se papa papa kehnewali aa gayi... And she became his favorite and viceversa... Uska koi to apna... Uski arya... She was more for HS.... 

YoungHeart thumbnail

Originally posted by: deefy89

So it seems babita did another 360 after mini left and made up with beeji /nb but somehow still weren’t speaking with mini 🤪🤣

How many times will the writers make Babita do a 360? 🤪

Do dadu-beeji/NB stay at the haveli now? 🤔

Well Mini came back to visit 3 years back, so Mini-Babita would have obviously talked. They probably never addresses how Mini left 🤷🏻‍♀️. 

Edited by LoveInAutumn26 - 4 years ago
LTLFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Loll, this was the major twist. How the heck did Babita allow her bacchi to be near Beeji of all people? 🤣🤪

This is after death.😆 Arya does not know HS babes died. Kahi gaye hai bolke beeji ke paas choda.

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: deefy89

She’s been in a bathrobe before, most recently when answering the door to the postal guy to receive her passport. I haven’t caught today’s episode as yet (it’s yet to be shown here in the uk) but I’m quite looking forward to it. I agree that some things don’t make sense but I feel like it was done on purpose. I think this is also the reason why they didn’t kill off babita and Hs characters at the end of s1. Naturally the old viewers of Pb will still tune in to see what happened to hs and babita and I reckon they’d attempt to use this to grip them again. So i expect them to slowly explain the inconsistencies as opposed to doing it in one episode. Let’s face it, after seeing cute little Arya with her policeman doll and knowing who her parents are, they will gain some of that viewership again I reckon. I imagine the cheerfulness and charm with be introduced by Arya and how she gels with mini. I’ve seen a change in her acting, it’s a bit more serious with some maturity I think and she comes across as troubled (let’s face it ashnoor can play a trouble person lol). It’s crazy to think she’s only 15! 

I know and I felt really off seeing her wear one then too.

Oh, that's very obvious. If they revealed the whole story in the first episode then why would anyone want to tune in for rest of the season. For me, I'm just not digging the tone nor the characterization of 23 year old Minnie. In some ways, I feel like she was more mature at 18 than she is now.

Oh Ashnoor will be absolutely remarkable as an adult! Maybe it's the whole age difference thing that's getting to me. She obviously can't forcibly age herself up to her early twenties but there's some parts of her performances that still come off as being youth-ish, if that makes sense? Like, I was able to buy into her performance as a troubled teenager, but a troubled young adult? Not so much.

asmaanixx thumbnail

How many times will the writers make Babita do a 360? 🤪

Do dadu-beeji/NB stay at the haveli now? 🤔

Well Mini came back to visit 3 years back, so Mini-Babita would have obviously talked. They probably never addresses how Mini left 🤷🏻‍♀️. 

Also, Naeem Bi obviously went back to the Haveli. She was there when Minnie was back for the 2 year thing so I guess sab ka reconciliation implied mode mein chala gaya. 🤷‍♀️😂😂

asmaanixx thumbnail

LMAO, jhanjat daadi. 🤣🤣