Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jayati321 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Onyourface

In that case we should highly sympathise with kunal also na ...he also went through all this ...

Mahs were not his family ...nor was mahs house his own house... ohh ... we never thought like that before ... I thought what mishti did was right back then ... tab ko Maine socha hi nahi ke kunal ke saath bhi public humiliation Hua tha ..oh ho 

Why should we sympathize with Kunal? Absolutely no way. I just gave an example of Kunal's character. How he couldn't take that and thought he was humiliated publicly.

Also Mishbir's situation is totally different from MishKun. It's their love and trust that they have come so far after all the hurdles.Now they are officially engaged. Don't you think Mishiti deserve a little respect here. Instead of announcing it infront of the entire family,Abir should have talked to Mishti alone and say whatever rubbish he wants to say.

Anywz i think i am not able to explain you properly. Abhi mei office mei hoon. Raat ko baat karti hoon.

tasnimrayian thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

No doubt mishti looks killer without specs.But being a chashmish myself,I could relate to her realistic characteristics!!!

tasnimrayian thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jayati321

Why should we sympathize with Kunal? Absolutely no way. I just gave an example of Kunal's character. How he couldn't take that and thought he was humiliated publicly.

Also Mishbir's situation is totally different from MishKun. It's their love and trust that they have come so far after all the hurdles.Now they are officially engaged. Don't you think Mishiti deserve a little respect here. Instead of announcing it infront of the entire family,Abir should have talked to Mishti alone and say whatever rubbish he wants to say.

Anywz i think i am not able to explain you properly. Abhi mei office mei hoon. Raat ko baat karti hoon.

@bold thats why I don't want kuku to reunite so soon.They should have a proper start again 

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jayati321

I understand your point very well re, my last post was sarcastic  ... of course what abir did was painful for both mishti and abir ...

, I was just saying  "public humiliation" sounds way too harsh ..but I know you didn't mean that way either  ..  

piyasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bluerose1889

It should be like that. Even when the truth is out, BP shouldn’t just be ok with it. He knew there would be problems, he knew Meenu hated Mishti. That’s why he had a talk with Abir before agreeing to their rishta.BP clearly asked him what he would do if Meenu or Kunal tells him to choose. That’s what happened right now and Abir chose family over Mishti. That entire conversation is nullified by this track which saddens me the most. That was one of my favourite moments in the show. But, the truth is blackmailed or not, when it came to it Abir couldn’t walk the talk.

Completely agree with ur post.. U said what i wanted to.. 👍🏼

BOLD: Exactly 👍🏼 BP had already asked this question, He promised to always  support mish over anyone, but did completely opposite. His actions and words dint match. Its easy to make promises but  hard to keep it and when promises are broken, the bonds of trust are breached. 

Edited by piyasingh - 4 years ago
reeyacute thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

When abir spoke to BadePapa about mishti n his relation....and the conversation  was a highlight of abirs strong character

But truly he failed himself.....even if the whole world forgives him...I will not want mishti to forgive him so soon

She should give a reality check to meenu as well