Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CanadaMonsoon thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

awwww  Sha looking so hot.. But that innocent look of Ajeeb Rajvansh has gone .. fir bhi chalega.. he is looking dashing and smoking hawt ☺️.. Thanks for sharing Vaishu..😳

btw from his insta comment, looks like this is very comfortable style that he prefers.. i mean short hair i guess... As a fan, I am fine with anything .. If Sha khush.. hum khush..😉

Edited by CanadaMonsoon - 4 years ago
Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jayati321

I know what is public humiliation re.... What i was trying to say a humiliation is a humiliation and everyone has different style of handling it.For me one to one talk between Mishbir which will happen in tom's episode is private humiliation. Where Abir will not breakup with her, indirectly he will insult her love and trust.

But what he did today with Mishti is public humiliation (atleast for me). First of all RVs are not her family & that place was not her house.Secondly koi mujhe akele mei insult karen aur mere parents ke samne insult kare toh mujhe jyada bura lagega. aur koi relatives ke samne kare toh mujhe bahut bahut jyada bura lagega.It will become a public matter then.

Bold-exactly that's why Kunal still has grudge on her.That day Kunal said naa. agar reject hi karna tha toh akele mei bata diya hota. sabke samne kyun.

This is the same reason why Kuhu wants to handle her divorce thing by covering it up by compatibility issues. She just doesn't want her family to know about it.Basically she doesn't want to hurt her family,but the truth is she doesn't want to go through the humiliation what everyone will say that Kunal has rejected her.

I hope i am making sense here.

In that case we should highly sympathise with kunal also na ...he also went through all this ...

Mahs were not his family ...nor was mahs house his own house... ohh ... we never thought like that before ... I thought what mishti did was right back then ... tab ko Maine socha hi nahi ke kunal ke saath bhi public humiliation Hua tha ..oh ho 

CanadaMonsoon thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

thanks for sharing Vaishu. He looks comfortable with Kaveri and Helly... 😛 so we might see more offscreen photos with Helly .. we have already scene lot with Kaveri..😉

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: CanadaMonsoon

thanks for sharing Vaishu. He looks comfortable with Kaveri and Helly... 😛 so we might see more offscreen photos with Helly .. we have already scene lot with Kaveri..😉

Yeah he'll give the feel of separation off screen too 😉

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Acha hai meenu ka chalta rahega

Abir ko bolegi kunal is illegitimate 

Kunal ko bolegi abir is illegitimate 

Dono bhai ek dusre ko protect karte rahenge 

Meenu ki dukaan chalti rahegi 

Bohoth jaald Meenu muniya ki dukaan thappp hone wali hai😈..dekh lijiye ga ..

AAP ki saasumaaa tho gayii😈

yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: iamthat2019

This s is a great plot but somehow I'm unable to convince myself that Abir could have been born out of the most evil parents so I'll like to add a little twist and that's the fact that actually Abir is neither  Mehul nor Meenakshi's son.Maybe they show later that Abir is actually son of some business magnate and these two MeMe actually used to work for them and then they kidnapped the parents and threatened nanu that they would kill (maybe nanu is not bb real dad but Abir's real nanu) them if nanu tells this to anyone and then she brings up Abir as his own son maybe because after some age the property is inherited by Abir of his real parents.There should be a possibility that eventually Mishti uncovers this truth and all along she was pretending to stay angry with Abir or something like that.And Abir's parents are still alive and in captivity....so on and so forth 

I think that s a real fertile imagination 😂

Hahha🤣🤣 what a filmy theory yaar!

LOL daant deta hu is creative soch ko👏

piyasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bluerose1889

I don’t think KuKu are together. I saw the spoiler pics again. I didn’t see mangalsutr on Kuhu. 

https://twitter.com/devasena90/status/1197255986051813376?s=12

Even i want to believe kuku are not together coz kuhu has changed her dressing style not wearing sarees now.. so that means she is single..  

yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

SP trolling us..🤣

Including mishbir at "cry". Whole fandom has cried and pleaded for promos and inclusion of mishbir in awards...

Now whole fandom is crying in pain and heart-break with mishbir separation 😭

Hah kya kya games kehl rahe hai humare saath SP? 😆

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

SP trolling us..🤣

Including mishbir at "cry". Whole fandom has cried and pleaded for promos and inclusion of mishbir in awards...

They didn't trolled us Yaar they showed us the mirror, you fans have to cry from now on for your MishBir, little did they know, we're already excited for their new love story,us 

Trolling is what they did with laal dupatta, envy 😆

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

SP trolling us..🤣

Puch maath Nandu.. Puch maath

The games that makers n channel n some times even actors play with fans