Rhea-Shaheer|MishBir|AT: 56| - Page 119

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bluerose1889 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Agrata23

EVen for abir to win back BP trust will be very difficult..he will be the villan for mishbir reunion

It should be like that. Even when the truth is out, BP shouldn’t just be ok with it. He knew there would be problems, he knew Meenu hated Mishti. That’s why he had a talk with Abir before agreeing to their rishta.BP clearly asked him what he would do if Meenu or Kunal tells him to choose. That’s what happened right now and Abir chose family over Mishti. That entire conversation is nullified by this track which saddens me the most. That was one of my favourite moments in the show. But, the truth is blackmailed or not, when it came to it Abir couldn’t walk the talk.

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Did you guys notice whenever meenu as fight with one son another son support her.... Now when she will lose both of them I don't now what will she do?? Parul will not help her after kunal truth comes out

Fake heart attack 🤔

yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bluerose1889

Question is, does she even have a soul?

haha very very good question my friend👍🏼😆

She has a devil soul

Grinch Christmas GIF - Grinch Christmas Evil GIFs

Ursula Transform GIF - Ursula Transform Vanessa GIFs

bluerose1889 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

haha yes exactly! Plus remember the tashan scene at RV mandhir; when Mehul says that he knows Meenu's secret and all the acts she has done to get to where she is today🤔 Mehul definitely knows the truth on who is actually najayaz😆

Bring back Mehul just for Meenu's fall and destruction😆👍🏼 #petition to bring back Mehul to deal with Meenakshi devil rajvansh

🤣🤣 humara show lambi chalegi

@bold

First, we wanted Baba entry, then we wanted his exit and now we want him back...🤣

tasnimrayian thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

In the precap, it looks like Mishti was going for a kiss, that’s why he tore the necklace... He got scared...🤣

I wish just for a minute it would turn into MTV..we could get a real kiss

preeti200 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

Two things I hope and want to see after the leap..

1. Abir should give Meenu all the silent treatment or even better loud and clear taunts about how Meenu has completely ruined his life. Abir needs to show his "maa" that her decision should be the most regretted thing in her life, because Abir is only physically living with her, Abir shouldn't give any bhaav to Meenu. She deserves to burn in the mess she has single-handedly created right from episode 1.

2. Does anyone else feel that there is another twist to Meenu-Parul-Mehul story? For some reason I think that even Meenu is hiding another huge truth from Parul and Nanu. Since we know that Mehul only came to Rajkot after marrying Parul in Rajgadh, it's most likely that Meenu and her ego couldn't handle the truth that she was deceived and fell into Mehul's trap, when he was already married. So that's why she moved back to her home to Nanu, and used Mehul's fraud case as an excuse, and twisted the story when pregnant Parul showed up at her doorstep. Meenu must have twisted the truth to her favour, to convince Nanu and Parul that Mehul had married her first and had Abir, then cheated her for Parul and now Kunal is the evidence of it. 

Although Kunal is younger to Abir, since Mehul married Parul first in village, Kunal is not najaayaz. Mehul marrying Meenu as an already married person, makes Meenu and Mehul's rishta invalid, so Abir is actually the illegitimate child. But Meenu's ego makes her twist her life truth so that she doesn't lose her reputation and fall in the eyes of Nanu for being deceived and betrayed by Nanu

-----

Hopefully that made any sense😆😆

If no.2 is right, I'm super excited for how this TRUTH comes out to Abir and Kunal. That would be the best TWIST in ITV history🤣 The child intitally hidden to be illegitame is infact the true child, and the other older child initally shown to be true, is actually najaayaz!😲 #twistontwist #doubletwist

Writers please let these come true!! I'll be super pumped and interested to see that! 😆😃

Your point 2 might actually be true Nandu. From mehul’s dialogue to Meenu it’s quite evident that she’s the second or invalid wife sooo that makes Abir najaayaz and Kunal the legal beta. Quite interesting indeed 

tasnimrayian thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: preeti200

Your point 2 might actually be true Nandu. From mehul’s dialogue to Meenu it’s quite evident that she’s the second or invalid wife sooo that makes Abir najaayaz and Kunal the legal beta. Quite interesting indeed 

Still I have a strong feeling that main lead wouldn't be turned into najayaaz

bluerose1889 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tasnimrayian

I know, right?😳

If this was a book or English show, she would definitely kiss him and he would be so lost in the kiss. He could bury all his pain and heartbreak in her and she would realise how hard this is for him.

☺️

yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

It should be like that. Even when the truth is out, BP shouldn’t just be ok with it. He knew there would be problems, he knew Meenu hated Mishti. That’s why he had a talk with Abir before agreeing to their rishta.BP clearly asked him what he would do if Meenu or Kunal tells him to choose. That’s what happened right now and Abir chose family over Mishti. That entire conversation is nullified by this track which saddens me the most. That was one of my favourite moments in the show. But, the truth is blackmailed or not, when it came to it Abir couldn’t walk the talk.

I agree with you completely! 👍🏼 BP needs to and surely will have a firm stance against mishbir coming together after such a bad break-up.

@bold: WORD! This is exactly what hurts me the most💔😭 Abir's decision is just soo not him, he has trampled and stomped all over his words and promises to BP/BM and Mishti😭 That rishta discussion episode will forever be iconic but it does hurt to think how the writers tainted it for drama and TRP😈

Krpkab_superfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

He kept saying mera Haq nahin hai.. now when he got the Haq and he put a ring on her finger , he broke up and lost it again 🤔...ab Abir 2.0 will not do the same mistake and wait for Haq I hope smiley37

Originally posted by: tasnimrayian