Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jayati321 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Onyourface

I agree with your thoughts jayu but that wasmt public humiliation.... it wasnt done at a public place of in front of outsiders 

Abir did break up in his house in front of the family members...just the way mishti broke up  with kunal ... in her house in front of family members 

Public humiliation is 

Kunal giving divorce papers to kuhu 

Mishti slapping kunal in navratri pandal 

Kunal ill  treating mishti in ganpati pandal 

Either ways ... girls ho ya boys ...its painful for anyone to go through a break up ...doesn't matter kahi pe bhi kiya ho..the biggest pain of losing the most special person in your life remains the same. Dont say he publicly humiliated mishti , it sounds more upsetting than the actual thing

I know what is public humiliation re.... What i was trying to say a humiliation is a humiliation and everyone has different style of handling it.For me one to one talk between Mishbir which will happen in tom's episode is private humiliation. Where Abir will not breakup with her, indirectly he will insult her love and trust.

But what he did today with Mishti is public humiliation (atleast for me). First of all RVs are not her family & that place was not her house.Secondly koi mujhe akele mei insult karen aur mere parents ke samne insult kare toh mujhe jyada bura lagega. aur koi relatives ke samne kare toh mujhe bahut bahut jyada bura lagega.It will become a public matter then.

Bold-exactly that's why Kunal still has grudge on her.That day Kunal said naa. agar reject hi karna tha toh akele mei bata diya hota. sabke samne kyun.

This is the same reason why Kuhu wants to handle her divorce thing by covering it up by compatibility issues. She just doesn't want her family to know about it.Basically she doesn't want to hurt her family,but the truth is she doesn't want to go through the humiliation what everyone will say that Kunal has rejected her.

I hope i am making sense here.

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

wow trp increased it is 2.2🥳

mahaepisode .6

iamthat2019 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

Two things I hope and want to see after the leap..

1. Abir should give Meenu all the silent treatment or even better loud and clear taunts about how Meenu has completely ruined his life. Abir needs to show his "maa" that her decision should be the most regretted thing in her life, because Abir is only physically living with her, Abir shouldn't give any bhaav to Meenu. She deserves to burn in the mess she has single-handedly created right from episode 1.

2. Does anyone else feel that there is another twist to Meenu-Parul-Mehul story? For some reason I think that even Meenu is hiding another huge truth from Parul and Nanu. Since we know that Mehul only came to Rajkot after marrying Parul in Rajgadh, it's most likely that Meenu and her ego couldn't handle the truth that she was deceived and fell into Mehul's trap, when he was already married. So that's why she moved back to her home to Nanu, and used Mehul's fraud case as an excuse, and twisted the story when pregnant Parul showed up at her doorstep. Meenu must have twisted the truth to her favour, to convince Nanu and Parul that Mehul had married her first and had Abir, then cheated her for Parul and now Kunal is the evidence of it. 

Although Kunal is younger to Abir, since Mehul married Parul first in village, Kunal is not najaayaz. Mehul marrying Meenu as an already married person, makes Meenu and Mehul's rishta invalid, so Abir is actually the illegitimate child. But Meenu's ego makes her twist her life truth so that she doesn't lose her reputation and fall in the eyes of Nanu for being deceived and betrayed by Nanu

-----

Hopefully that made any sense😆😆

If no.2 is right, I'm super excited for how this TRUTH comes out to Abir and Kunal. That would be the best TWIST in ITV history🤣 The child intitally hidden to be illegitame is infact the true child, and the other older child initally shown to be true, is actually najaayaz!😲 #twistontwist #doubletwist

Writers please let these come true!! I'll be super pumped and interested to see that! 😆😃

This s is a great plot but somehow I'm unable to convince myself that Abir could have been born out of the most evil parents so I'll like to add a little twist and that's the fact that actually Abir is neither  Mehul nor Meenakshi's son.Maybe they show later that Abir is actually son of some business magnate and these two MeMe actually used to work for them and then they kidnapped the parents and threatened nanu that they would kill (maybe nanu is not bb real dad but Abir's real nanu) them if nanu tells this to anyone and then she brings up Abir as his own son maybe because after some age the property is inherited by Abir of his real parents.There should be a possibility that eventually Mishti uncovers this truth and all along she was pretending to stay angry with Abir or something like that.And Abir's parents are still alive and in captivity....so on and so forth 

I think that s a real fertile imagination 😂

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Agrata23

wow trp increased it is 2.2🥳

mahaepisode .6

Yup it increases,mishbir ka god dhana tha after all 😆😉

CanadaMonsoon thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Oh great ... 👏👏

Matlab tumne future mein readjustment ke chances rakhe hai .. now that's called a risk and returns balancing portfolio 

Good job 😃😆

🤣 muze aise laga I am sitting infront of financial adviser... 🤣

Uru Tum ne lagata hai kafee office me kam kiya hai aaj..😆

@bold :- ❤️ liked that.. kuchh  interest bhi chahiye..🤣

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3