RoNakshi TS : Reception -Bonus part updated (complete) (page 13)mature - Page 12

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Little-things thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: ishra_bestluv

Wow wow wow and wow❀️❀️

Awesome loved it 

AlishaπŸ€—

Vijaya.. πŸ€—πŸ€— 

Thank you!!  Thank you so very much... For liking it..

It means a lot!!  

Love, Alisha 😘😘

Little-things thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sp8699

Loved it ... please do write more on Ronakshi 😘

Hey dearie!! 

Thank you!! It means a lot that you liked it and I will definitely write more on ronakshi... For sure!! 😘😘

May I know your name so that I can address you.. 

Love, AlishaπŸ€—πŸ€—

Little-things thumbnail

Originally posted by: haribol79

This was very beautiful..loved reading it...you express well all the characters and their emotions..

Aww.. That's so sweet of you!! And that's a huge compliment... I am glad I could do justice to the characters and their emotions πŸ˜‡

Thanks to you too.. For loving it!!  

Love, Alisha πŸ€—

Little-things thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prakirti

Loved it so much.❀️❀️❀️ πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

Thank you Prakriti!! 😘😘 I am glad you liked it.. And welcome to the forum!! πŸ€—πŸ€— 

Love, Alisha

Little-things thumbnail

Originally posted by: Andy3456

It's so beautiful 😍. It didn't seem like you have written something for the first time. Loved it 

Heyy Andyyy!!! Thanks... Thank you so much.. !! πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ€— 

It was the very first time I had written a lip kiss.. So I was skeptical of doing justice to the emotions..  And I am really glad that you liked it 

Love, AlishaπŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ€—

Little-things thumbnail

Originally posted by: plmzaq

Awesome update

Love it

Beautifully written

Hey dear!!  

Thank you!!  πŸ€—πŸ€— πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡

Glad you liked it.. πŸ€—πŸ˜‡

Love, Alisha πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ€—

Nimaaa thumbnail

Aluuu πŸ€— 

That was amazing, the teasing, the demand of wearing the same saree and the first kiss

Well written, plzzz update soon 

Little-things thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nimaaa

Aluuu πŸ€— 

That was amazing, the teasing, the demand of wearing the same saree and the first kiss

Well written, plzzz update soon 

NimaaπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ˜˜

Thank you.. So much... It means a lot that you liked it..  and I am glad that you noticed all these expressions.. πŸ˜‡πŸ˜

The ts is completedπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†.. I will be writing more on ronakshi...πŸ˜† Maybe next week again.. If my studies are set πŸ˜„πŸ˜οΏΌ

Love, Aluu πŸ˜˜πŸ€—

apinbox thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Wow wow that so beautifully written Aluu ❀️❀️❀️❀️ Loved he took care of her health. That’s of prime importance! You won my heart right there love! 😘😘 ehh did you stop it ??!! I wish I could just continue reading on them.. I wish someone just kept writing non stop on ronakshi... could read all day ! 😍 hey one thing, I’m a foodie, but what rohit did I didn’t like, he should have checked with sona if she is hungry before yelling downstairs that they are not having dinner.. poor girl could have been hungry too.. hehhee.. just joking.. loved the story. Keep writing more for us. Appreciate your effort. 😘😘😘

Love 

Aparna 

Little-things thumbnail

Originally posted by: apinbox

Wow wow that so beautifully written Aluu ❀️❀️❀️❀️ Loved he took care of her health. That’s of prime importance! You won my heart right there love! 😘😘 ehh did you stop it ??!! I wish I could just continue reading on them.. I wish someone just kept writing non stop on ronakshi... could read all day ! 😍 hey one thing, I’m a foodie, but what rohit did I didn’t like, he should have checked with sona if she is hungry before yelling downstairs that they are not having dinner.. poor girl could have been hungry too.. hehhee.. just joking.. loved the story. Keep writing more for us. Appreciate your effort. 😘😘😘

Love 

Aparna 

Heyy Appu!!  Thank you, thank you, thank you sooo much...  I always wait to read your comments.. 😍Thank you much for your appreciation.. It means a lot..  πŸ€—❀️

Conscent and understanding are two most important things when it comes to such scenes..  I am glad that this could make a way to your heart.. πŸ˜‡πŸ˜Š

Hahaha... I actually included the hunger part... But I had to edit it as it was not giving a desirable ending.. πŸ˜‰I m a foodie too..  But you know Rohit na.. The imoulsive person his isπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Aww... That's so sweet of that you wanted it to continue...😘😘😊  But I had to stop it somewhere ..  I am writing more on them... πŸ˜‰Maybe in a week or two... U will have smthg new to read on.. 

Love, AluuπŸ€—πŸ€—