Views

Users

Frequent Posters

guy3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: meen123

Kunal ajkal Bhai Jaap Kam Kar raha hai cause..he's exploring other options

Possible ki abir understood and convinced him to move on and explore other options.

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: guy3

Possible ki abir understood and convinced him to move on and explore other options.

🤣

Bechara.apne sachche pyar ki Khushi me usko Khush Hona pad Raha hai

Edited by meen123 - 4 years ago
guy3 thumbnail

🤣

Bechara.apne sachche pyar ki Khushi me usko Khush Hona pad Raha hai

Yeah, he is like you. Apne pyar ke pyar mein khush and trying to explore other options (read #kuhu) and move on. Bechara

meen123 thumbnail

Yeah, he is like you. Apne pyar ke pyar mein khush and trying to explore other options (read #kuhu) and move on. Bechara

🤣🤣

Maine pyar ko uske pyar se alag Karne ki koshish ni ki🤣

Na hi Kuch explore Kar ri hu

guy3 thumbnail

🤣🤣

Maine pyar ko uske pyar se alag Karne ki koshish ni ki🤣

Na hi Kuch explore Kar ri hu

Toh that’s where you need to learn from mera smart Harvard educated badko. either separate them and get abir for yourself or if that is not happening, move on and explore other options. How sensible he is! Meenu, tu bhi na... ki daffod hi reh jaayegi.

Waise, let’s explore options for you...jasmeet chachi ka beta (forgot his name)? Or apne jugnu bhaiya? :) 

I would suggest atul but woh shwet ke liye reserve ho gaya na. 
badko bhi hai, like I said...if you can convince him🤪

meen123 thumbnail

Toh that’s where you need to learn from mera smart Harvard educated badko. either separate them and get abir for yourself or if that is not happening, move on and explore other options. How sensible he is! Meenu, tu bhi na... ki daffod hi reh jaayegi.

Waise, let’s explore options for you...jasmeet chachi ka beta (forgot his name)? Or apne jugnu bhaiya? :) 

I would suggest atul but woh shwet ke liye reserve ho gaya na. 
badko bhi hai, like I said...if you can convince him🤪

chachi ko kon bardasht karega......nannu ke saath I can go abroad...fr theek hai ....

Bt abir bhulne ko ni aata na😒 

guy3 thumbnail

chachi ko kon bardasht karega......nannu ke saath I can go abroad...fr theek hai ....

Bt abir bhulne ko ni aata na😒 

You and badko get sloshed and say,”mera pehla pyaar adhura reh gaya, rifatbi”, shed some tears and move on, re. Yes, nannu is staying away cos of his crazy mom. He thought his friend mish is sensible but she also hit her head somewhere and is doing crazy things. So he will be abroad only. Waise bhi, this Kapadia name confusion should teach you to not stay in the same place as your namesake. Warna kya pata kab woh tumhe frame karke jail bhijwa degi apne faayde ke liye🤪😜🤣

meen123 thumbnail

You and badko get sloshed and say,”mera pehla pyaar adhura reh gaya, rifatbi”, shed some tears and move on, re. Yes, nannu is staying away cos of his crazy mom. He thought his friend mish is sensible but she also hit her head somewhere and is doing crazy things. So he will be abroad only. Waise bhi, this Kapadia name confusion should teach you to not stay in the same place as your namesake. Warna kya pata kab woh tumhe frame karke jail bhijwa degi apne faayde ke liye🤪😜🤣

tabhi door se Dekh rahe hu na

Mishti ko jis ne na baksha,mere kya karegi...🤣

Mera pehla pyar BHI nai hai gayu🤣

Rajvansh khandan se door rehna bhalai hai.id rather take BM and BP....with my own parents

Dotslover22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Uru, meen and all my dear darlings here, I miss being here so much. So this thread is dedicated to you lovely people.

I watched the episodes fully after a long time, these two days and thought of adding this thread since no one paid attention to these. So here goes...

Discovery of the day-13 Nov:

Nanko nanko nahi, badko hai. Remember Mehul said he tricked meenu to love him and she didn’t even know he was married? And Lalitha had said that Mehul left for rajkot when Parul was pregnant. So that makes nanko atleast 2 years elder to abir bro. So nanko nanko nahi badko hai and abir nanko hai. Get it? :)

Discovery of the day-14 Nov

Wow, so much happening in one episode-bhole baba ka khulaasa as fraud baba, kajal bhai still channeling her k3g maa avatar🙄, mish still behaving as if she hit her head in Rajgarh and thus, becoming stupider by the minute, badko wants to be a bro like koslu(say whaaat?) and abir sending his brain on vacay again(intense scenes se brain thak gaya, is liye shaayad😜)....all good, all very good BUT the BIGGEST takeaway from this episode for me is....(drum roll please....)

Apple Watch is waterproof 

🤣

Chaunk gaye? 😜

Abir paani mein gaya phir bhi watch was intact in his hug with Meenu. So see...Apple Watch is so resilient and water proof😜🤣

Ab before you all chappal marofy me, me going😁 

Kal phir milenge is thread mein😘

Baat toh apni sahi hai. I was thinking the same about Kunal.

guy3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dotslover22

Baat toh apni sahi hai. I was thinking the same about Kunal.

Haina?😊 dekhte hain how they pull this off