Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

haha gayu what a bang on post yaar 🥳👍🏼🤣🤣

missed you and your theory, posts n games yaar ❤️

badko is actually right haan... see thats why boy completed mba n manages the company n had a girlfriend who broke up on gordhana day and then after a year shaadi with kuhu... uffff so many achievements he cant make if he is younger than abir so this is actually true 👍🏼🥳🥳 one mystery solved gayu 🤣🥳

Apple watch i noticed only after this post yaar... thats really a big big mystery you solved.. applauds 👏👏🤣🤣

we need more such theories gayu... come on bring it on 😎

guy3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

haha gayu what a bang on post yaar 🥳👍🏼🤣🤣

missed you and your theory, posts n games yaar ❤️

badko is actually right haan... see thats why boy completed mba n manages the company n had a girlfriend who broke up on gordhana day and then after a year shaadi with kuhu... uffff so many achievements he cant make if he is younger than abir so this is actually true 👍🏼🥳🥳 one mystery solved gayu 🤣🥳

Apple watch i noticed only after this post yaar... thats really a big big mystery you solved.. applauds 👏👏🤣🤣

we need more such theories gayu... come on bring it on 😎

Thanks dear! What would I do without friends ka encouragement!🤗🤗 makes so much sense that kunal achieved so much now that you point it out! 

But uru aur tumhare friendship mein baadha nahi daalna chahti main🤪 she seems upset with my theories😳

Will try to make logical theories whenever I can get time 😊

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: guy3

Thanks dear! What would I do without friends ka encouragement!🤗🤗 makes so much sense that kunal achieved so much now that you point it out! 

But uru aur tumhare friendship mein baadha nahi daalna chahti main🤪 she seems upset with my theories😳

Will try to make logical theories whenever I can get time 😊

🤗 keep posting more theory yaar.. 

are she is such a nautanki.. whenever kunal gets possessive of abir i used to remind her of your thoery n we had lot of fun.. 😆 she is jus playing around 🤗

guy3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

🤗 keep posting more theory yaar.. 

are she is such a nautanki.. whenever kunal gets possessive of abir i used to remind her of your thoery n we had lot of fun.. 😆 she is jus playing around 🤗

Haha true. Ab toh nanko badko bhi hai, uska haq banta hai abir pe, haan! But bechara is a bit confused since abir told him to explore options...he tried exploring with just kuhu’s zipper...usee mein bandhe ki phat gayi🤪 if he is not meant to get his pehla pyaar, I hope he gradually gets comfortable exploring his options:)

Kya pataa, uru ki fav shwet bhi waapas aa jaaye once badko is comfortable 😜

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: meen123

awww🤗🤗

mere saath to ask BAAT hai

Dusro ki love story se Khush ho jati hu

Mein thodi jalkukdi types hu naa😆😆 Toh complete khushi nahi hoti 

Onyourface thumbnail

Oye, assuming Mehul was planted by meanu, she would have given him all this info to fool apna softie abir na. It is very easy as abir doesn’t remember his baba’s face. Also I said na...abir went through some mental trauma in childhood when his asli baba left. That’s how he was made to believe that nanko is younger than him by meanu. Generally, children sense evil easily and better than adults. So child abir could not have been so grossly mistaken about the goodness of his baba. The only possibility is deception (as usual) by meanu and her partners, Mehul and Parul(yes, Parul too. Why else will meanu let her stay with her? Either this or they both have a relationship. Take your pick) 

I have a suspicion that nanu is also involved. That’s why they all don’t want abir to know the truth. Imagine knowing that what you believed all your Adult life is a lie. 
and then there is badko. He was made to act as nanko to abir by meanu and Parul and as he grew up, he learnt to love and live for abir. I feel so so bad for him

Alright so basically abir's ganpati baba is someone else and this baba was actually a set up by meenu to serve two purposes , one to hide her and parul relationship and second to brainwash abir and in return meenu must have promised baba some property , since she hadn't kept her promise baba tries to do fraud and is now back to take badla from meenu 

Oh how can I forget nanu , m sure he has his own secrets too , which your super intelligent brain will decode in sometime haina😃

I feel sad for Rvs ...no word to describe the state of this family 😆

Onyourface thumbnail

You are willingly unseeing it all, uru! Tumhari marzi😜

Aapki theory achi hai lekin jab tak nanko/ abir yeh baat apne muh se kahenge nahi main manungi nahi 😃

Onyourface thumbnail

Yes, which other serial gets the leads together to get married within 200 episodes. Especially the ph which has their parent show running for more than 10 years? 

And remember, mishbir haven’t even had a kiss yet while other shows have leads sleeping together even before confession. 
dekhna tum, mishti the detective will understand kunal ke pyaar ko and she will tell abir he should stay with his family only:)

Abir is not gay or maybe he is bisexual as he likes mishti too. But if and when he is told the truth, he will know how much his badko/nanko sacrificed for him. Yeh mera vishwas hai😜🤣

Here we have parallel leads na so 100 epis inked 100 epis unke ... isiliye derr ho rahi hai yaar 😊 too many sub plots to handle naa

Acha yeh batao is atul straight yan uska bhi theory hai  ?

Onyourface thumbnail

Haha true. Ab toh nanko badko bhi hai, uska haq banta hai abir pe, haan! But bechara is a bit confused since abir told him to explore options...he tried exploring with just kuhu’s zipper...usee mein bandhe ki phat gayi🤪 if he is not meant to get his pehla pyaar, I hope he gradually gets comfortable exploring his options:)

Kya pataa, uru ki fav shwet bhi waapas aa jaaye once badko is comfortable 😜

If shwet comes back , I will be the happiest 😆😆

Aur aapne mujhe bada underestimate kiya...do you really think I was upset 🤣

guy3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Alright so basically abir's ganpati baba is someone else and this baba was actually a set up by meenu to serve two purposes , one to hide her and parul relationship and second to brainwash abir and in return meenu must have promised baba some property , since she hadn't kept her promise baba tries to do fraud and is now back to take badla from meenu 

Oh how can I forget nanu , m sure he has his own secrets too , which your super intelligent brain will decode in sometime haina😃

I feel sad for Rvs ...no word to describe the state of this family 😆

True, dysfunctional family ki matlab hadh! I have said this before. Nidhi is the most normal person there🙄

Regarding nanu, give me some time re, to decode writers ke irade😜