New daily thread: discovery of the day

Posted: 4 years ago

Uru, meen and all my dear darlings here, I miss being here so much. So this thread is dedicated to you lovely people.

I watched the episodes fully after a long time, these two days and thought of adding this thread since no one paid attention to these. So here goes...

Discovery of the day-13 Nov:

Nanko nanko nahi, badko hai. Remember Mehul said he tricked meenu to love him and she didn’t even know he was married? And Lalitha had said that Mehul left for rajkot when Parul was pregnant. So that makes nanko atleast 2 years elder to abir bro. So nanko nanko nahi badko hai and abir nanko hai. Get it? :)

Discovery of the day-14 Nov

Wow, so much happening in one episode-bhole baba ka khulaasa as fraud baba, kajal bhai still channeling her k3g maa avatar🙄, mish still behaving as if she hit her head in Rajgarh and thus, becoming stupider by the minute, badko wants to be a bro like koslu(say whaaat?) and abir sending his brain on vacay again(intense scenes se brain thak gaya, is liye shaayad😜)....all good, all very good BUT the BIGGEST takeaway from this episode for me is....(drum roll please....)

Apple Watch is waterproof 

🤣

Chaunk gaye? 😜

Abir paani mein gaya phir bhi watch was intact in his hug with Meenu. So see...Apple Watch is so resilient and water proof😜🤣

Ab before you all chappal marofy me, me going😁 

Kal phir milenge is thread mein😘

Fantastic discoveries🤣🤗

I think, Abir was born before Parul was even married to Mehul. Mehul first got Meenu pregnant then went to Rajgarh and married there, then returned to Rajkot and did the frauds and came back. Because I remember a flashback scene where Meenakshi came to a pretty old Abir and showed him baby Kunal. So technically, Abir is older because? So Abir not Nanko but Nanko is Nanko?😆

Originally posted by ingenuity

Fantastic discoveries🤣🤗

I think, Abir was born before Parul was even married to Mehul. Mehul first got Meenu pregnant then went to Rajgarh and married there, then returned to Rajkot and did the frauds and came back. Because I remember a flashback scene where Meenakshi came to a pretty old Abir and showed him baby Kunal. So technically, Abir is older because? So Abir not Nanko but Nanko is Nanko?😆

No, re, fraud baba said na ki meenu cheated by saying kunal is younger bro of abir so that he won’t get share of property? So that means nanko badko hai na?

Rajgarh to rajkot back and forth, Mehul rajdhani express hai kya🤣

As for baby nanko scene, that will be the next twist...we will come to know ki abir ko some mental trauma ho gaya tha baba ke jaane se. So meenu had to distract and save him and made up that story. It was actually baby atul. Later, even after growing up, since that memory was embedded, abir continued to believe badko is nanko and he himself is elder. 😜

Originally posted by guy3

No, re, fraud baba said na ki meenu cheated by saying kunal is younger bro of abir so that he won’t get share of property? So that means nanko badko hai na?

Rajgarh to rajkot back and forth, Mehul rajdhani express hai kya🤣

As for baby nanko scene, that will be the next twist...we will come to know ki abir ko some mental trauma ho gaya tha baba ke jaane se. So meenu had to distract and save him and made up that story. It was actually baby atul. Later, even after growing up, since that memory was embedded, abir continued to believe badko is nanko and he himself is elder. 😜

Oh did that happen too

Matlab Kunal just waited as a kid for years for Abir to first start going to school, college, then graduate. Wow, Rajvanshs are so friggin smart. Kaise aisa deception karte hai

And that also means Kunal's entire life is a joke/lie?🤪

Originally posted by ingenuity

Oh did that happen too

Matlab Kunal just waited as a kid for years for Abir to first start going to school, college, then graduate. Wow, Rajvanshs are so friggin smart. Kaise aisa deception karte hai

🤣Harvard grad no less and now runs red pear travels and creates honeymoon packages. Bechara badko...life barbaad

Awesome discoveries 🤣🤣🤣

Missed your posts so much 🤗

Uru, meen and all my dear darlings here, I miss being here so much. So this thread is dedicated to you lovely people.

I watched the episodes fully after a long time, these two days and thought of adding this thread since no one paid attention to these. So here goes...

Nanko nanko nahi, badko hai. Remember Mehul said he tricked meenu to love him and she didn’t even know he was married? And Lalitha had said that Mehul left for rajkot when Parul was pregnant. So that makes nanko atleast 2 years elder to abir bro. So nanko nanko nahi badko hai and abir nanko hai. Get it? :)

Wow, so much happening in one episode-bhole baba ka khulaasa as fraud baba, kajal bhai still channeling her k3g maa avatar🙄, mish still behaving as if she hit her head in Rajgarh and thus, becoming stupider by the minute, badko wants to be a bro like koslu(say whaaat?) and abir sending his brain on vacay again(intense scenes se brain thak gaya, is liye shaayad😜)....all good, all very good BUT the BIGGEST takeaway from this episode for me is....(drum roll please....)

🤣

Chaunk gaye? 😜

Abir paani mein gaya phir bhi watch was intact in his hug with Meenu. So see...Apple Watch is so resilient and water proof😜🤣

Gayu di 🤗🤗🤗🤗

Mmmuuaaahhhhhh....what a comeback yaar ...

Wah wah wah 😆

* uru playing dhol and dancing*

Maza aa gaya ...apple watch sponsored track tha yeh 😆🤣🤣

Amazing... what a marketing strategy 😆

🤣

Chaunk gaye? 😜

me speechless🤣

Maine dhyan se ni dekhe episode

Sirf abir ka watch hi water proof nikla🤣🤣

Dil ke armaan aur brain aur kuch characters toh paani mein beh gaye🤣