Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

guy3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: SheThought

When Abir started going in the water, my eyes were glued to his watch! Was wondering if watch was going to be out or not (like Shower power romance scene... watch is there, now it's not!).... but to my surprise he splashed water with his watch on 😲

Have only one thing to say:  Abir dikra... Shaheer, don't you get it, woh watch main hamari jaan basi hai! I toh have it as my DP! Please don't be so careless... take care of it damn it!! 😡

Fun thread... too sleepy now! Rest tomorrow 🤗

Hehe I started observing the watch after seeing your dp. I was like...saala mere paas bhi same watch hai but doesn’t look half as stylish and sexy as it does in his hand🙄

Apple Watch is more resilient than the script man! It survived all the water, dont worry🤣

guy3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mimzy

Thanks😘Your theories made you my fav person too😉

It makes sense!!! Harvard grad in a shitty travel company making honeymoon packages😔 

Kunal had confessed that if he has to choose between bhai and pyaar he would always choose bhai. He was giving hints to Abir that his bhai is his pyaar. Abir didnt catch the hint😒 

Kunal says naa ki  aap wo insaan ho jiske ksliye mein sabse accha ban sakta hoon aur sabse bura bhi ban sakta hoon.....he is very passionate about abir and frustrated that abir doesnt return his feelings.....His mishti hatred is understandable.....Its commendable that he hasnt killed mishti by now👏

Merul as a couple is hidden from public eye because its not acceptable in ITV. But the signs are there....Meenu is not tyaag murthi to keep her sautan in the house and take care of her for free. She must be having some benefits😜

Nailed your points and how! Wow, wow! exactly! Kunal’s obsession with abir was made amply clear for those who saw. Others are willingly unseeing it all. Unhealthy obsession under so called bhai pyaar...I feel bad for badko now actually. His pehla pyaar adhura reh jaayega :(
meanu is not a tyaag murthi for sure. Like someone said, she will calculate her gain and loss even in breathing. So, no way she would let Parul stay without there being some benefits for herself in it.

guy3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

One mistake , baba himself committed that he made abir buddhu with that ganpati talks so how there can he baba 2.0 that abir remembers? 

Both are same no 

Oye, assuming Mehul was planted by meanu, she would have given him all this info to fool apna softie abir na. It is very easy as abir doesn’t remember his baba’s face. Also I said na...abir went through some mental trauma in childhood when his asli baba left. That’s how he was made to believe that nanko is younger than him by meanu. Generally, children sense evil easily and better than adults. So child abir could not have been so grossly mistaken about the goodness of his baba. The only possibility is deception (as usual) by meanu and her partners, Mehul and Parul(yes, Parul too. Why else will meanu let her stay with her? Either this or they both have a relationship. Take your pick) 

I have a suspicion that nanu is also involved. That’s why they all don’t want abir to know the truth. Imagine knowing that what you believed all your Adult life is a lie. 
and then there is badko. He was made to act as nanko to abir by meanu and Parul and as he grew up, he learnt to love and live for abir. I feel so so bad for him

guy3 thumbnail

Naaa....you are underestimating kunal's love for Abir. He is a harvard grad only!!!😜

Exactly! Mimzy, you are my sweetheart 🤗

guy3 thumbnail

🤣🤣🤣 guy3 se dur rehna...sabko bigaad degi voh ..

Nanko aisa nahi hai 

You are willingly unseeing it all, uru! Tumhari marzi😜

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: guy3

You are willingly unseeing it all, uru! Tumhari marzi😜

Kunal ajkal Bhai Jaap Kam Kar raha hai cause..he's exploring other options

guy3 thumbnail

Oh no ...toh yeh sab dream hi reh jayega ?

👇

Yes, which other serial gets the leads together to get married within 200 episodes. Especially the ph which has their parent show running for more than 10 years? 

And remember, mishbir haven’t even had a kiss yet while other shows have leads sleeping together even before confession. 
dekhna tum, mishti the detective will understand kunal ke pyaar ko and she will tell abir he should stay with his family only:)

Abir is not gay or maybe he is bisexual as he likes mishti too. But if and when he is told the truth, he will know how much his badko/nanko sacrificed for him. Yeh mera vishwas hai😜🤣

guy3 thumbnail

Nahin reee...she is making sense....mujhe shuru se lag raha thaa kunal is gay!!😄

Konsa red blooded male is not interested in any of these hot girls....he had 3 infront of him, kuhu mishti aur swetha...sabko bhaga diyaaa....aur bhai ke peeche pada thaaa

Yup, Harvard grad, dresses so well(dressing screams gay for sure!), had 3 rishtas(atleast) and yet not married in a small town like rajkot. It’s clear as day to anyone who puts the pieces together. 

guy3 thumbnail

Baat toh sahi hai 😆😆 Main kya bolun 😛 guy3 ke aage mein kuch bol nahi paati

Kyunki milord, sach ke saamne sabki bolti band 🤣😄

guy3 thumbnail

Aisa mat kaho 😆 Abir ko baksh do plz😆

Uska sab theek hain 😆 he is just sanskari bas

Like I said, maybe bisexual. Sanskari? Ha! Most flimsy argument! I am sure even you are not convinced by it😁