Views

Users

Frequent Posters

guy3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Hawwww...  that was rude ...sorry bolo 😲😆 Mera brain theek hai 

Then means nanko ko toh pata hai na ki woh badko hai 😆 usse kya dikhaya tha bachpan mein to make him believe that he is nanko and not badhko? 

Okay so baba 2.0 bhi hai koi ... 😆

Ok, ok, sorry baba! Tum mere badko ka dil dukhaa rahi thi toh raha nahi gaya. Arre, badki agreed all this for abir only. Remember how I said meerul have always brainwashed him that he needs to be there for abir. So they told him to pretend also for abir’s sake.

Yes, baba 2.0 is the actual good baba that abir remembers but doesn’t remember his face. I am Trying to give him atleast one good parent😜😊

That’s why abir didn’t investigate anything about Mehul that mishti did. What did you think? Our entrepreneur of the year is stupider than ngo didi mishti?😜

See how all my theories fit and writers ka script makes sense?:)

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: guy3

Hehe, yes, Pali is one amazing observant woman:)

Muft ki advice: learn from our mistakes and don’t watch itv so much that it messes with your brain like it did with us🤪🤣

Thank you for enlightening me 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Onyourface thumbnail

Yup 🤗

Now support my theories 🤣

Yes whole heartedly 

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: meen123

🤣🤣

Don't need anyone's permission😛. Line maarne Ka right hai muje

Line maarne ke liye line mein khada hona padta hai 😆...aur mein jahan khadi hun vahan se line shuru Hui hai 😎

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

You are my new favorite person in this forum, mimzy! You said almost verbatim what I felt and said all those months ago😘

This is further proof-badko left his hotshot jobs based on his education behind and does “honeymoon” packages at a shitty travel agency that he bought for 10 crores just to stay close to abir😱

Like the “maine pyaar kiya” dialogue goes,”ek ladka aur ladka kabhi sirf bhai nahi ho sakte,prem!”

(Originally “ek ladka aur ladki kabhi sirf dost nahi ho sakte, prem!” Said by Mohnish behl’s character...the most crap dialogue of all time and so I remember it😜)

And merul-yeah, you too noticed na? When I proposed this theory, aku only agreed with me. Uru, meen all were against it. If the serial had been made like that, it would have been top and popular for its hatke concept but alas, itv doesn’t have guts🤦🏽‍♀️

Thanks😘Your theories made you my fav person too😉

It makes sense!!! Harvard grad in a shitty travel company making honeymoon packages😔 

Kunal had confessed that if he has to choose between bhai and pyaar he would always choose bhai. He was giving hints to Abir that his bhai is his pyaar. Abir didnt catch the hint😒 

Kunal says naa ki  aap wo insaan ho jiske ksliye mein sabse accha ban sakta hoon aur sabse bura bhi ban sakta hoon.....he is very passionate about abir and frustrated that abir doesnt return his feelings.....His mishti hatred is understandable.....Its commendable that he hasnt killed mishti by now👏

Merul as a couple is hidden from public eye because its not acceptable in ITV. But the signs are there....Meenu is not tyaag murthi to keep her sautan in the house and take care of her for free. She must be having some benefits😜

Onyourface thumbnail

Ok, ok, sorry baba! Tum mere badko ka dil dukhaa rahi thi toh raha nahi gaya. Arre, badki agreed all this for abir only. Remember how I said meerul have always brainwashed him that he needs to be there for abir. So they told him to pretend also for abir’s sake.

Yes, baba 2.0 is the actual good baba that abir remembers but doesn’t remember his face. I am Trying to give him atleast one good parent😜😊

That’s why abir didn’t investigate anything about Mehul that mishti did. What did you think? Our entrepreneur of the year is stupider than ngo didi mishti?😜

See how all my theories fit and writers ka script makes sense?:)

One mistake , baba himself committed that he made abir buddhu with that ganpati talks so how there can he baba 2.0 that abir remembers? 

Both are same no 

Mimzy thumbnail

Discovery no. 354 

He is from harisingh university 😃

Naaa....you are underestimating kunal's love for Abir. He is a harvard grad only!!!😜

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mimzy

Naaa....you are underestimating kunal's love for Abir. He is a harvard grad only!!!😜

🤣🤣🤣 guy3 se dur rehna...sabko bigaad degi voh ..

Nanko aisa nahi hai 

Mimzy thumbnail

Ohho..mujhe pehle samajh kyun nahi aaya yeh sab

Because makers were hanging mishbir infront of us like a bait and peeche se inki love stories chala raha thaaa.....😌

Ab everything is out in the open...😉

Edited by Mimzy - 4 years ago
Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mimzy

Because makers were hanging mishbir infront of us like a bait and peeche se inki love stories chala raha thaaa.....😌

Ab everything us out in the open...😉

Oh no ...toh yeh sab dream hi reh jayega ?

👇