Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: guy3

Lol! Exactly! Writers ke papers bhi beh gaye actually. That’s why they didn’t remember what to do with which character and confused abir for mkm and gave him those dialogues and confused mish with maybe bm or Parul and made her like this🤪

Oh guy3 I feel they galti se gave nando's lines to abir 

Technical errors 😆

guy3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mimzy

I agree with these theories....I had the same feeling watching their scenes.👍🏼

Kunal is a gay...it can be noticed right away....usse kuhu mein koyi interest nahin aur mishti main bhi nahin. Swetha yeh baath chupane keliye meenu se paise bhi khaa gayi..poor thing😭

Kunal is only interested in kissing abir ...gay tho thaa hiii ab incest bhi. He shld come out ....his hopes got shattered when abir and mishti hooked up...thats why he always says..."mishti ki wajah se"...I can sympathise with him to an extent😒

Merul is obviously a couple...you can decipher it from their body language and intensity....woh chaand ko dekhkar inka romantic scenes it was off the charts....Meenu is dominant but she is insecure...thats why she always asks Parul"Aap mere saath haina".Inki love story chupane keliye mehul ne donon se shaadi ki......aur yeh donon milkar unhe cheat kiya....poor mehul!!!😭

You are my new favorite person in this forum, mimzy! You said almost verbatim what I felt and said all those months ago😘

yeh konsa course hain ...honeymoon packages banane ka.....should have studied in harvard!!!smiley19

This is further proof-badko left his hotshot jobs based on his education behind and does “honeymoon” packages at a shitty travel agency that he bought for 10 crores just to stay close to abir😱

Like the “maine pyaar kiya” dialogue goes,”ek ladka aur ladka kabhi sirf bhai nahi ho sakte,prem!”

(Originally “ek ladka aur ladki kabhi sirf dost nahi ho sakte, prem!” Said by Mohnish behl’s character...the most crap dialogue of all time and so I remember it😜)

And merul-yeah, you too noticed na? When I proposed this theory, aku only agreed with me. Uru, meen all were against it. If the serial had been made like that, it would have been top and popular for its hatke concept but alas, itv doesn’t have guts🤦🏽‍♀️

Onyourface thumbnail

Shaayad isi confusion mein bhool ke fraud baba se dialogue bulwa diya ki nanko nanko nahi, badko hai aur abir nanko ban gaya. 

yeah, NOW it makes sense🤪

So nanko is badko...right...🤣🤣

By that logic kunal is meenu's son and abir parul's 

🤗

guy3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Oh guy3 I feel they galti se gave nando's lines to abir 

Technical errors 😆

Because script paani mein beh gaya. They should have saved a copy on Apple watch😜🤣

Onyourface thumbnail

Kya meenu ben tame itna toh observe karo 

Pesh hai exhibit A: proof that Apple Watch can survive any behti Ganga 🤪🤣Image

Pic courtesy: Shruti on page 12 of the episode analysis today. 

Behti ganga se yaad aaya...yeh mishti Lalita maasi ko kaunsi Ganga mein duboke aayi? She is missing 😱

Lalitha massi still in shock ...

Somewhere in rajgadh ambe maa mandir having kheer 🤣

Mishti is not even worried about her 

Onyourface thumbnail

yeh konsa course hain ...honeymoon packages banane ka.....should have studied in harvard!!!😭

Discovery no. 354 

He is from harisingh university 😃

guy3 thumbnail

So nanko is badko...right...🤣🤣

By that logic kunal is meenu's son and abir parul's 

🤗

Tujhe bhi mishti ki tarah head injury hai ya abir ke bachpan ki tarah mental trauma hai? 

Kunal is Parul’s son but elder than abir. read the first post of this thread. 
abir was brainwashed into believing that kunal is nanko by showing him atul chhotu baby in his bachpan when he was traumatized by baba leaving. 
now, abir is meme’s son or not is up in the air after all this ghotala of his bhole baba becoming dhongi baba...let’s wait and watch what really happened. Maybe meanu had another husband before Mehul from whom he made her break up by seducing her. 

Onyourface thumbnail

Hehe glad you liked them mimzy. I had another awesome theory back when I was a regular here but was forced to suppress it due to popular disagreement...badko is gay and loves abir and meenu and Parul are a couple(meenu is obviously the dominant partner)....what do you think about that?🤪

Sorry for not agreeing with you that day 😆

You pali ...tum sab genius ho ...itne saal ka TV dekhne ka experience hai ...you all  exactly knew what were the doing 

guy3 thumbnail

Lalitha massi still in shock ...

Somewhere in rajgadh ambe maa mandir having kheer 🤣

Mishti is not even worried about her 

Arre, gundes were chasing her na. That’s why I am worried. Mishti khud escape hoke hut mein aag lagaa di. Maybe maasi was there? Or maybe mishti dubofied her in ganga when meanu told her to hide the truth. She is, after all, competing with you to become meanu’s favorite bahu🤣

Onyourface thumbnail

I agree with these theories....I had the same feeling watching their scenes.👍🏼

Kunal is a gay...it can be noticed right away....usse kuhu mein koyi interest nahin aur mishti main bhi nahin. Swetha yeh baath chupane keliye meenu se paise bhi khaa gayi..poor thing😭

Kunal is only interested in kissing abir ...gay tho thaa hiii ab incest bhi. He shld come out ....his hopes got shattered when abir and mishti hooked up...thats why he always says..."mishti ki wajah se"...I can sympathise with him to an extent😒

Merul is obviously a couple...you can decipher it from their body language and intensity....woh chaand ko dekhkar inka romantic scenes it was off the charts....Meenu is dominant but she is insecure...thats why she always asks Parul"Aap mere saath haina".Inki love story chupane keliye mehul ne donon se shaadi ki......aur yeh donon milkar unhe cheat kiya....poor mehul!!!😭

Ohho..mujhe pehle samajh kyun nahi aaya yeh sab