Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Melissaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: lovemango

This is why context is really important... Siddhant just meant that Ranveer was comforting him in an elder brother like fashion after the premiere of Gully Boy because Siddhant got emotional, not that Ranveer was cheating etc. If anyone actually heard the episode on No Filter Neha, Siddhant basically meant that Ranveer emotionally comforted him by hugging/kissing his forehead etc at the premiere of Gully Boy. It was an emotional moment for him and his family as he's an outsider and he finally made it to the big screen with a huge role in a Zoya Akhtar movie. Neha was the one who added the mirch masala by stating 'oh so you mean Ranveer Singh made out with you?' and tried to sensationalise it etc, which is evident by everyone's reactions - Siddhant hesitated from saying the words 'made out' but Neha egged him to keep saying it so he eventually said 'emotionally made out'. In the same episode Siddhant made it pretty clear he has a non-industry girlfriend who he doesn't want to name / bring to the limelight.

@bold: Thank you for providing the context... it was not Ranveer but Siddhant who got emotional not the other way around. Siddhant has already spoken at lenght on how supportive and encouraging Ranveer has been to him from day one. Ofcourse Neha will release articles sensationalizing such a feel good male bonding special moment for Siddhanth to get some mileage and hype for her show as most Indians have the same type of mentality to find it unacceptable and cheap men bonding with others without colouring it with homoerotic undertones.

@red: I thought people already knew he has been dating someone pretty seriously. Even on Anaita's show Siddhant did right after Gully Boy he mentioned that he already has a steady girl friend so even he cheated and is shamelessly talking about it in public. Omg!! What horror!! 😆

Siddhant Chaturvedi is off the singles' market. The actor, who burst on the Bollywood scene with Zoya Akhtar's Gully Boy, revealed on Anaita Shroff Adajania's chat show that he is in a very serious relationship.

"Well, there is somebody," he said, when asked about the "sherni" in his life. However, he remained tight-lipped about her identity and said that it was better for both of them that there relationship was kept away from the media glare.

Siddhant said that it was not love at first sight for them. "We met and we took our time," he said, adding, "We were friends first and then we started dating." He also said that it was a serious relationship and he hopes that it lasts forever.

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

This guy sounds really naive for the industry. Aisi baatein publicly kaun bata ta hai! 

It might put a dent on that Ranveer Singh's image. 

DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Isko koi ghaas nahi daal raha tha Abhi tak. Ye bakwaas fenkte hi limelight mil gayi. Smart.

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

You did good. 

I wish more men are forthcoming with their comforting and affection for other men esp in our society without being clubbed as them cheating on their spouses or being gay. They could be either but how sad is that..the fact that men cannot be granted the same ways of comfort from their male friends.. something you will often see when girl friends are vulnerable with each other. 

Tbh, I think its BI's anti-Ranveer bias why she is branding this as cheating, I don't think she would have said same if it was anyone else. So I think we shouldn't see her as some social evil who brands affectionate and caring man as gay. I think it is her Ranveer bias which is playing her. Plus Siddharth is also overdoing to call this as "emotional make out" to sound hip.

And it's not like we haven't seen movies where friends are hugging their buddies, I mean the most hated macho movie Kabir Singh has his friend Shiva consoling a crying Kabir. While it's your opinion, but I don't think a man consoling another man is seen as gay or cheating by society as a whole.

Also you have wrong perception that man don't console each other when they're vulnerable, it's just that men tend to hide emotions or just ignore things. We don't let another man just get drown in his sorrows all the time, so we kick them, mock them and tell them to forget about shit, and not cry like a baby over something which can't be undone. And it's an effective techniques for large part, and yes the technique is not 100% accurate because there are men who are over sensitive and cannot take setbacks as easily as majority of us can, and we need to be more sensitive towards them, and we are learning, and it will take time.

angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Baba swings both ways and he is a pro in this field so may be they made out physically emotionally.....😆

Image result for ranveer singh with karan johar"

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

What exactly are we debating here. 

Are we questioning their(RK, RV) sexual preferences or are we debating about whether to call out or not call out their preferences... 

Thread Raita bana hua hai. Koi clarify Kar de.

HotFuzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zeal17

What exactly are we debating here. 

Are we questioning their(RK, RV) sexual preferences or are we debating about whether to call out or not call out their preferences... 

Thread Raita bana hua hai. Koi clarify Kar de.

Lol i thought the same ðŸ˜†.. 

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

out of topic...one should watch chemistry between chris hemsworth and Tom Hiddleston..anything else look pale in comparison.

Minionite thumbnail

Sexuality of celebrities 
Celebrities are not defined by their sexuality. Unless a celebrity chooses to come out about their sexuality (i,e like Karan Johar did during the AIB roast) it is entirely their personal business. Speculation/Discussions which results in homophobic comments or as a tool to mock or for personal attacks/fan wars will not be tolerated. 

This topic has gone down this route and thus closed.