Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Pro.vo.King-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Ennuyi

Lol God knows which members u r talking about, I'm really bad at keeping tabs on members or their IDs, u seem to be an expert.

Coming back on the playboy part, Ranbir got it cos he's not married yet..having dated few women is no big deal, lot of people do it. So the backlash is laughworthy and on this forum its mostly done by Deepika/Ranveer-deepika fans. Since they are in majority, this mocking, ridiculing happens a lot.. about Ranbir Ayan again hearsay..but the majority here will make mountain out of molehill... while the same bunch will ignore Siddhant's comments.. 

You dont have to be an "expert" or "keep tabs" to see the obvious on a public forum .. But yeah you would really have be dense and thick not to see that .. πŸ˜†

I don't think you are clear on what you actually want to convey here .. You seem to partially agree with "RK the most notorious playboy" image then you try hard to contradict yourself .. I think you are confused .. So instead of whining about " why people here arent bashing Ranveer and Siddhant for the OP " , why don't you make yourself productive and spend some time introspecting what you really want to convey here .. πŸ˜†

Isn't it ironic that you accuse me of being an expert on keeping tabs on people here while you are the one whining about people not bashing RS- Siddhant  and trying ( but failing ) to support your claims by presenting your forum observations about member's behavior  ? .. Like i said before , you really need to get your priorities straight .. And i would suggest , you think really hard and good before coming up with your next retort .. You dont wanna look like a fool again , do you now ? .. πŸ˜†

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Leaking, blinds, rumors...so we are basing our comments on such filmsy stuff now, if thats the case there are many unpleasent rumors about Ranveer too, heck not just rumors he tried a lot to get a playboy image, but looking at his face no one took him seriously and not too many female costars gave him much importance... he talked about having multiple girlfriends to having physical attractions for his female costars, flirting with costars while being in relationships...he's done it all too..he's no better then Ranbir. 

β€œOnce is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. Three times is enemy action”

― Ian Fleming, Goldfinger.

So yeah, pattern in RK's behavior.

Re: RS. I don't have any particular fondness for him. But he never seem to have maligned anyone to get ahead. Run of the mill chichora, in other words. Not a user. 

TBH, I don't much like the ladies involved, either. 

My post was about why RK gets mocked while SIddhant isn't.

SakuraKakashi thumbnail

I don't like that in all RK's movies, DP looks like she is doing a supporting role , RK's face is too long and weird and offscreen they look like walking and talking depression. I rather not see Deepika with a soul sucker when she herself is one. Deepika looks the best both on-screen and off-screen with Ranveer and Ranbir looks the best on-screen with Katrina Kaif and off-screen with Ayan .

Edited by 9SakthLaunda4 - 4 years ago
SakuraKakashi thumbnail

Leaking, blinds, rumors...so we are basing our comments on such filmsy stuff now, if thats the case there are many unpleasent rumors about Ranveer too, heck not just rumors he tried a lot to get a playboy image, but looking at his face no one took him seriously and not too many female costars gave him much importance... he talked about having multiple girlfriends to having physical attractions for his female costars, flirting with costars while being in relationships...he's done it all too..he's no better then Ranbir. 

All is fine but Ranveer seems to be Deepika's hero whilst Ranbir the villain and he seems to be no one's hero except for Ayan's .

It's actually debatable who is the bigger evil, Deepika or Ranbir and as I turned out to be a Deepika's fan and am supposed to defend her , I would declare my lady to be  lesser evil. 

lovemango thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This is why context is really important... Siddhant just meant that Ranveer was comforting him in an elder brother like fashion after the premiere of Gully Boy because Siddhant got emotional, not that Ranveer was cheating etc. If anyone actually heard the episode on No Filter Neha, Siddhant basically meant that Ranveer emotionally comforted him by hugging/kissing his forehead etc at the premiere of Gully Boy. It was an emotional moment for him and his family as he's an outsider and he finally made it to the big screen with a huge role in a Zoya Akhtar movie. Neha was the one who added the mirch masala by stating 'oh so you mean Ranveer Singh made out with you?' and tried to sensationalise it etc, which is evident by everyone's reactions - Siddhant hesitated from saying the words 'made out' but Neha egged him to keep saying it so he eventually said 'emotionally made out'. In the same episode Siddhant made it pretty clear he has a non-industry girlfriend who he doesn't want to name / bring to the limelight.

Edited by lovemango - 4 years ago
ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Doesn't that mean Ranveer cheated on DP with Siddhant?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

emotionally kya hota hai....he described that they hugged and kissed in that theater.

First of all,a kiss is not always on the lips lol. Ranveer kisses all his co-stars and friends on the cheeks without a second thought. And also, emotional and physical affection in a male friendship is a thing. To always club it as something sexual or homoerotic is why most men refrain from even hugging other men or showing the slightest vulnerability or affection. I mean Ranveer-Sid could have a raging makeout session if they want I would love to see that πŸ˜†but nothing in this post suggests anything remotely like that. Men showing affection and comforting  other men at an emotionally vulnerable moment does not have to be equated to them cheating on their spouse lol. This is the exact reason men find it so hard to be physically affectionate with their friends the way women do. 

ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Just because of homosexual act Sid and Ranveer can't get away from this. If Ranveer would do the same thing with his female co-star, then there would be a storm among the netizens. And just coz it's between guy-and-guy, so people are looking over this issue on an emotional and sympathizing basis.

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RegressiveThug

he didn't said they had a passionate lip kiss and smooch. He was crying and Ranveer consoled him and encouraged him.

Siddharth is probably using these words like.emotionally make out, to sound hip and happening, just like Ranveer did during KWK.

I hope you seriously aren't taking this seriously and accusing Ranveer of cheating, unless you mean to troll some Randeep fans.

You did good. 

I wish more men are forthcoming with their comforting and affection for other men esp in our society without being clubbed as them cheating on their spouses or being gay. They could be either but how sad is that..the fact that men cannot be granted the same ways of comfort from their male friends.. something you will often see when girl friends are vulnerable with each other. 

FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 9SakthLaunda4

I don't like that in all RK's movies, DP looks like she is doing a supporting role , RK's face is too long and weird and offscreen they look like walking and talking depression. I rather not see Deepika with a soul sucker when she herself is one. Deepika looks the best both on-screen and off-screen with Ranveer and Ranbir looks the best on-screen with Katrina Kaif and off-screen with Ayan .

I don't know hummingbird , I would rather see soul sucker with a soul sucker than a dick sucker with a soul sucker. Anyway, I don't think DP looks depressed around Ranbir but who knows.

Edited by FreeTheNipple - 4 years ago