Frequent Posters

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Matlab Ranveer ko soch ke hilaya isne.

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Siddhant-Ranvir-Deepika-Ranbir-Ayaan ek lift Mai mile to Kya hoga. Aur light chali jye.

Ennuyi thumbnail

Originally posted by: MahanalayakKarn

What's there to bash when Siddhanth openly admits his sexual orientation? RS seemed quite comfortable with the idea on his KwK with Arjun, too.

Ranbir Kapoor, OTOH, gets bashed because he uses and discards women while seemingly keeping a boyfriend on the side.

Uses and discards lmao, he was in relationship with those women, it was with mutual consent..not all relationship succeeds..Deepika too was in numerous relationships should we call her names too? Keeping a boyfriend on the side? How do u know? Just based on this forum's speculation lol... a lot of people in bollywood are bi but it seems only a certain few are targeted, RK being one of them.

Edited by Ennuyi - 4 years ago
Ennuyi thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Pro.vo.King--

Nope. Not now.

Probably bcoz RK has portrayed himself as a serial womanizer and a douche in general , people like to make fun of his relationship with Ayaan.

But when someone like in the OP gives very bold upfront statement , there's really nothing to bash.

Portrayed? All these young actors have playboy images even the married ones, RK isnt the only one to have multiple affairs..but his friendship with Ayan is always mocked here..but most here will keep quiet cos Ranveer is married to this forum's swetheart.

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Zeal17

Siddhant-Ranvir-Deepika-Ranbir-Ayaan ek lift Mai mile to Kya hoga. Aur light chali jye.

add in Katty Vicky Kjo and our own Aloo. 

this should be a roundtable 

Ennuyi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan

More like biggboss house. Welcome back Billi ðŸ¤—

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ennuyi

Uses and discards lmao, he was in relationship with those women, it was with mutual consent..not all relationship succeeds..Deepika too was in numerous relationships should we call her names too? Keeping a boyfriend on the side? How do u know? Just based on this forum's speculation lol... a lot of people in bollywood are bi but it seems only a certain few are targeted, RK being one of them.

I don't remember any of the ladies concerned talking about "being done twice at a wedding" or leaking their own bikini pics or leaking yet another private pic in New York City. The women got the brickbats while he got to act like a stud. Then, he discarded them.

It's not much better than leaking bedroom pics in a conservative society like India.

Edited to add: leaking rumors about one being cold in bed, calling her panauti etc.

In consensual relationships, there has to be an element of trustworthiness which he has shown he lacks. Hence user. The discard part doesn't need explanation.

So when people see him with Ayan, they mock.

Edited by MahanalayakKarn - 4 years ago
Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan

Cleans n Check my eyes to confirm who liked n responded to my post..🤗 WB Billi Bangalan.

Ye roundtable orgy audience ko paagal kr rhi hai. Karta Dharta is Kjo. 

--Pro.vo.King-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ennuyi

Portrayed? All these young actors have playboy images even the married ones, RK isnt the only one to have multiple affairs..but his friendship with Ayan is always mocked here..but most here will keep quiet cos Ranveer is married to this forum's swetheart.

But none have achieved to cement it as successfully as RK .. Being RK fan , you should know it better than me .. If you are talking about "young star" "playboy" "douche" , only RK makes the final cut .. While on the side , it is believed that he and Ayaan have something going on .. Hence, the backlash / mocking .. Anyways, you will continue to believe what you want to regardless of facts .. As for the forum's darling argument, perhaps you forgot that she is also one of the most bashed celeb here .. We actually have a dedicated bunch of people for that ( a combo of SRK-RK fans mostly,  plus that psycho , give or take 😆) ... So, i really dont see what Deepika has to do with lack of backlash here .. Just look at the OP and ask yourself , do you feel like bashing them ? .. The answer would be mostly no ( isnt that y u want to see others do the bashing ? .. unfortunately only sasha fierce was able to fullfill your expectations and i think you know who that is .. might as well try and be content with that 😆) and i doubt Deepika has anything to do with it ... 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Does he prefer the company of men ? ðŸ¤£