Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ennuyi thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: MahanalayakKarn

I don't remember any of the ladies concerned talking about "being done twice at a wedding" or leaking their own bikini pics or leaking yet another private pic in New York City. The women got the brickbats while he got to act like a stud. Then, he discarded them.

It's not much better than leaking bedroom pics in a conservative society like India.

Edited to add: leaking rumors about one being cold in bed, calling her panauti etc.

In consensual relationships, there has to be an element of trustworthiness which he has shown he lacks. Hence user. The discard part doesn't need explanation.

So when people see him with Ayan, they mock.

Leaking, blinds, rumors...so we are basing our comments on such filmsy stuff now, if thats the case there are many unpleasent rumors about Ranveer too, heck not just rumors he tried a lot to get a playboy image, but looking at his face no one took him seriously and not too many female costars gave him much importance... he talked about having multiple girlfriends to having physical attractions for his female costars, flirting with costars while being in relationships...he's done it all too..he's no better then Ranbir. 

Ennuyi thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Pro.vo.King--

But none have achieved to cement it as successfully as RK .. Being RK fan , you should know it better than me .. If you are talking about "young star" "playboy" "douche" , only RK makes the final cut .. While on the side , it is believed that he and Ayaan have something going on .. Hence, the backlash / mocking .. Anyways, you will continue to believe what you want to regardless of facts .. As for the forum's darling argument, perhaps you forgot that she is also one of the most bashed celeb here .. We actually have a dedicated bunch of people for that ( a combo of SRK-RK fans mostly,  plus that psycho , give or take 😆) ... So, i really dont see what Deepika has to do with lack of backlash here .. Just look at the OP and ask yourself , do you feel like bashing them ? .. The answer would be mostly no ( isnt that y u want to see others do the bashing ? .. unfortunately only sasha fierce was able to fullfill your expectations and i think you know who that is .. might as well try and be content with that 😆) and i doubt Deepika has anything to do with it ... 

Lol God knows which members u r talking about, I'm really bad at keeping tabs on members or their IDs, u seem to be an expert.

Coming back on the playboy part, Ranbir got it cos he's not married yet..having dated few women is no big deal, lot of people do it. So the backlash is laughworthy and on this forum its mostly done by Deepika/Ranveer-deepika fans. Since they are in majority, this mocking, ridiculing happens a lot.. about Ranbir Ayan again hearsay..but the majority here will make mountain out of molehill... while the same bunch will ignore Siddhant's comments.. 

Kara_R thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Interesting 3some. Deepika wouldn't be down tho. 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

OMG...make out matlab...they kissed for real??😲

Chalo that guy is not in a relationship but Ranveer is in a relationship with Deepika.....fir cheat kiya aise...hadd hai

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ennuyi

Lol God knows which members u r talking about, I'm really bad at keeping tabs on members or their IDs, u seem to be an expert.

Coming back on the playboy part, Ranbir got it cos he's not married yet..having dated few women is no big deal, lot of people do it. So the backlash is laughworthy and on this forum its mostly done by Deepika/Ranveer-deepika fans. Since they are in majority, this mocking, ridiculing happens a lot.. about Ranbir Ayan again hearsay..but the majority here will make mountain out of molehill... while the same bunch will ignore Siddhant's comments.. 

The men who Deepika dated ....the list is longer than the list of women Biru dated....but shame Biru but u can't say anything about Deepu...ladki hai na

and Veer Paratap Singh dated 3 girls at one time and proudly tells the world that he did as a teenager.

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

OMG...make out matlab...they kissed for real??😲

Chalo that guy is not in a relationship but Ranveer is in a relationship with Deepika.....fir cheat kiya aise...hadd hai

emotionally.

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

emotionally kya hota hai....he described that they hugged and kissed in that theater.

Ur-Miserable thumbnail

emotionally kya hota hai....he described that they hugged and kissed in that theater.

he didn't said they had a passionate lip kiss and smooch. He was crying and Ranveer consoled him and encouraged him.

Siddharth is probably using these words like.emotionally make out, to sound hip and happening, just like Ranveer did during KWK.

I hope you seriously aren't taking this seriously and accusing Ranveer of cheating, unless you mean to troll some Randeep fans.

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RegressiveThug

he didn't said they had a passionate lip kiss and smooch. He was crying and Ranveer consoled him and encouraged him.

Siddharth is probably using these words like.emotionally make out, to sound hip and happening, just like Ranveer did during KWK.

I hope you seriously aren't taking this seriously and accusing Ranveer of cheating, unless you mean to troll some Randeep fans.

Yes I am. Deepika herself said that Ranveer flirted with her while he was in a relationship(Anu I am guessing)...Going by the article...if this is not cheating then what is.....matlab emotional ho kar kiss kar loge? wah......so he did cheat...no 2 ways about it...aapko nahi manna hai toh mat maano...but the way Siddhant described it...well...

Ur-Miserable thumbnail

Yes I am. Deepika herself said that Ranveer flirted with her while he was in a relationship(Anu I am guessing)...Going by the article...if this is not cheating then what is.....matlab emotional ho kar kiss kar loge? wah......so he did cheat...no 2 ways about it...aapko nahi manna hai toh mat maano...but the way Siddhant described it...well...

well okay, apki marzi.