jagrutid thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: shils28

Wow!! Loved it! ❤️

Thanks 

amadea thumbnail

Good , please translate hindi dialogue to English that I can understand all the story

jagrutid thumbnail

Originally posted by: amadea

Good , please translate hindi dialogue to English that I can understand all the story

sorry I always miss bits

shiv456 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

oh poor thing nice update

Noor1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Nice one....arnav is understanding here....which i like....also like Aman....

Pdrover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Only laxmi able to see hicky on Khush I’d neck, smart goat

jagrutid thumbnail

Thanks ! I’m actually quite fond of this chapter now on reflection. 

Lamxi 🐐 has a fan club I see 

abivicky86 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

As the story is progressing I can say the story is true to its name old fashioned love .It’s really a story of the seventies era.

When kushi got married she had been fed a lot of stories by the women folk of the village that this the pattern followed by men on the wedding night kushi being naïve felt something was wrong with her as her Arnavji did not touch her at all, Arnav being the smart one has realized her uneasiness and nervousness with him.Loved the way how Aman and his wife stepped in place for kushi's bua and are ready to do the phag phere rasam.

Kushi will take time to adjust to the city and Arnav’s lifestyle . Aman and Nani will also help her also not to forget her pet laxmi who is her bodyguard .

Edited by abivicky86 - 4 years ago
jagrutid thumbnail

Originally posted by: abivicky86

As the story is progressing I can say the story is true to its name old fashioned love .It’s really a story of the seventies era.

When kushi got married she had been fed a lot of stories by the women folk of the village that this the pattern followed by men on the wedding night kushi being naïve felt something was wrong with her as her Arnavji did not touch her at all, Arnav being the smart one has realized her uneasiness and nervousness with him.Loved the way how Aman and his wife stepped in place for kushi's bua and are ready to do the phag phere rasam.

Kushi will take time to adjust to the city and Arnav’s lifestyle . Aman and Nani will also help her also not to forget her pet laxmi who is her bodyguard .

It’s taking quiet a old fashioned route, but it is still 2020 so you’ll see the blend of two worlds in the upcoming chapters.