Fan Fictions

IPKKND ‘Love - the old fashioned way’ C8 p25 17 april! - Page 15

Srilathalolla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Hello dear caught up with this story too, Such a cute story , now a days there are very few cute innocent people like Khushi. She is so naive.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jagrutid thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

This content was originally posted by: Srilathalolla

Hello dear caught up with this story too, Such a cute story , now a days there are very few cute innocent people like Khushi. She is so naive.

she’s very sweet - thankfully she has Arnav who has a good heat 

Mimima thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hi Jagruti,

This story is soooo beautiful. Love the way both are developing feelings towards each other.

The goat is intelligent...😉

jagrutid thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Mimima

Hi Jagruti,

This story is soooo beautiful. Love the way both are developing feelings towards each other.

The goat is intelligent...😉

thanks 

jagrutid thumbnail

sorry for the delay all - hope usi enjoy this 

Stay safe!

Chapter 7

“Okay wait wait” says Riya who had just read online what you were supposed to do when a bride returned home from her pag phera because she couldn’t remember her own very.

Aman who was stood just behind Khushi at the entrance of his own house raised a eyebrow. He knew Riya was quirky she just didn’t know she was this quirky that was all. On his wifes command he hopped over to her side whilst she did some simple rituals. 

It was a beautiful gesture from the couple Khushi stepped in with a smile. 

“Welcome to the mathur house” said Riya. 

“Shukriya” (Thank you)

From behind khushi there was a noise that sounded like a goat. Out crept laxmi must have sneaked into Amans car without them realising.

It made them all gasp but then fall into laughter. 

“Welcome Laxmi” said Riya as she ruffled behind the goats ears. 

Riya and Aman were a great couple and in the matter of hours Riya had become very close to Khushi it seemed. 

She’d shown Khushi around the house, they’d talked about their friendship with Arnav. 

And much more, the conversation now sat around their kitchen bar over strawberries and cream. 

Woh hamesha tumara aise khyal rakhti hai? (Does she always look after you like this) asked about Laxmi.

Khushi nodded, “ha woh hamare sabse atchi dost hai” (yes she’s my best friend) 

In no time at all Arnav had arrived to collect Khushi

Riya noticed the way in which Arnavs eyes were for Khushi, and Khushi a little more subdued as soon as he entered.  Their was chemistry between the couple. 

“Soda ASR ? I’ve got your kind..” Riya said to get his attention,

That would be great thanks, said Arnav who was stood a slightly more relaxed version of the suit Khushi had seen him this morning.

Still looking tall dark and handsome.

“I should leave you two love birds alone for a while.” Teased Riya whilst Arnav rolled his eyes a little and Khushi caught the sentiment of the words that were used. 

“You’ve so in love ASR, all down hill from here, all down hill.” Said Riya as she passed him handing over his drink. 

Was it that obvious? he thought In denial that his feelings were as obvious as Riya put it . Yes he was attracted to his wife, yes he was interested in her personality and amazed at her honesty and simplicity but did he make it  that obvious surely not . 

Arnav walked into the kitchen a little more, put his blazer over a chair and took seat at the table opposite khushi.

“How as your day?” He said with a smile whilst opening up his drink. 

Ji, teekh (yes, good) she answered with a smile.

“Aap ka..?” She asked looking at him.

“Not bad..”

“Why is the goat staring at me like that? ..” Arnav had noticed Laxmi staring at him very angrily. 

Khushi takes a moment to look at Laxmi. Very carefully she explains what the matter was.

Arnav noticed how it took her time to really look into his eyes whilst she spoke. The odd glance here and there  but eye contact seemed to make  her uncomfortable. 

“Laxmiji ne hamre gardan pein nishaan dekh liyey..woh soch ti  hai ke aap ne hame takleef di” (Laxmi saw the marks on my neckline this morning, she thinks you hurt me.)

Arnav pauses for a moment to try and see into Khushis eyes a little better as he asks. 

“and did I hurt you, takleef hui.?”

“Nahin..- sakh bari nigahon se batchaya aap ne - thank you” (No you didn’t, you saved me from a lot of questions from others)

The thing about this that worried ASR was that in the passing of one night of marriage he had acted alien to himself. A man who had no care for the world had happily acted to please the world at a single  worry of his wife had about what others would think. 

When really he ought to have stopped and corrected her false premise but he had softened and given into what she wanted.

It wasn’t all bad mind you for last night he was seduced into the act and it had brought them some what closer. 

“One time and one time only, hame dusro ki parvah nahin hai Khushi i’m not that sort of man.”

Khushi nodded in understanding, he smiled to soften the moment “ghar chale..?” (Lets go home?)

Arnav found Khushi very distracting, the way in which she walked around Raizada house with her anklets, her bright coloured soft cotton modest saari that showed off her milky waist. The way in which pulled out her pallu in compliance of the 3 day ritual every time she was in any proximity to him or anyone else in the house for that matter . 

Everything about her was simple and alluring. So  when Aman  talked about their latest business deal over Bluetooth  Arnav paid no real attention.  As Khushi moved around the house his attention moved around with her finally when she was out of sight did he start to think a little more clearly.

ASR can you hear me “Er yes I can, start again sorry I wasn’t  concentrating said Arnav taking a seat in a armchair in Raizada lounge this time with more focused.

On the other hand Khushi who is upstairs putting Laxmi to sleep within the room sees the air conditioning is bothering the goat but has trouble working it 

She asks Hp who passes by for help but Hp admits that it was to complicated and the only person who knew how to fix it was Arnav. 

Khushi could see Arnav on the phone feeling a little awkward about approaching him she thinks back to what she’d seen of her parents when she was younger. Using a glass of water as a pretence to approach him Khushi puts the glass down in front of him. 

He takes note of her, says thank you but then continues with his call not noticing that she linger on a minute or two hoping to get his attention. With no such luck she leaves. 

Having finished his call Arnav stops his Nani for a moment who comes and sits beside him. 

Yes beta, smiles Nani..

“Nani, Khushi feels a distant in a strange way”

“This morning I wished her good morning she didnt reply, he spoke quietly and casually. 

“She did just not in the way you expected that was all. You wanted her to say Good morning and she gave you a nod maybe lowered her eyes”

“Yes” he said surprised at how accurate Nani was in understanding what he was referring to.

“I ask her something she says very little was yours and grandfathers relationship like this too?” 

“To begin with yes, Khushi isn’t from your world beta that’s what you have to remember. “You’ll have to learn her language ..” said Nani just reminding him of what he already knew. 

“Did you ask for that glass of water?” 

“No” he said having thought about it. 

“Maybe she bought it because she wanted to be around you or tell you something. That’s how a wife talks to her husband around others where Khushi comes from. Either learn to understand it or ask her to speak your language.” 

Nani always had wise words. 

“Thanks Nani”

Koi baat nahin, pyaar dikh raha hai tumhari akhon mein Arnav. 

Dam it why did everyone say that he thought, it was ruining his Image! 

“You are my first love you know that don’t you” he said in a catchy line. 

“Yes I do laughed” Nani.

“KHUSHI” he calls out as he looks for her in their room. 

Khushi who is at the poolside hears her name echo .. by the time she had reached him she looked all flustered.

What’s the matter? He asked casually referring to the worry on her face. 

“Pata nahin .. aap ki avas mein hamara naam pehli baar suna toh ..”( I don’t know it’s the first time you’ve used my name so I ..)

“Toh ??” (You what?”) He raised an eyebrow as he watched her fluster.

“Kuch nahin” (nothing) she said not knowing quiet sure what to say.

“Kuch chaiyey tha whilst I was on the phone earlier.” (Did you want something)

“Ji”, Woh AC (Yes the Air conditioner) 

“Hmm it’s a bit weird” he replied

Putting the remote into Khushis  hand and standing behind her showing her which buttons to press and in which direction to point the remote, his finger tips brushed  over hers. All he was doing was showing her the functions of the AC but Khushi could feel his proximity the way his hands wrapped around hers, and the way in which he stood beside her left her thinking about him rather than concentrating on what he was trying to teach her.

“Got it?” He asked after a second. 

Really she hadn’t listened a word but nodded a yes.

“Good” 

“aage se kuch kehna, puch na ho then just ask”,  (next time you want to tell me something, ask me something you just ask) again khushi nodded trying to take in all the different sides to her husband. 

Edited by jagrutid - 4 years ago
nitritt9s thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

As usual loved it thkk u take care n be safe 

eishe10 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Excellent update ! 

Peppermint55 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Thnk u so much for updating, past weeks have been so stressful, readin this is like a moment of happiness to me inspite the Corona scare around me...

tina_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Awww

This is super duper cute

Awww laxmi is a cutie pie 

Loving this arhi sooooo much 

Noor1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Simple as usual but this is the most important and unique thing which i like about This story....

Hope everything is good on your end dear......stay safe