Frequent Posters

KebabMeinHaddi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

These 2 crazy sisters 

Ilahi thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Everytime you think they can't stoop lower than this. 

Yeah we know ur parents never loved u, so u taking ur venom out on others. 👎🏼

Kaash hamari maa se itna pyaar mila hota....

^ Nahi mila na isliye she sees it in a different light that a mom and son insta story. Kangana herself has bad mouthed her parents on print interviews and TV and said how they would hit her and not allow her to follow her dreams and they had a very toxic environment at home during childhood. Maybe that's why these sisters are filled with so much filth that they see filth in everything.

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Is Rangoli sharing some fetish perversion?

I mean she is assuming something sexual between MAK and her son, and she wishes she had same with her mom. What kinda incestuous lesbian fantasy is that??

FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RegressiveThug

Is Rangoli sharing some fetish perversion?

I mean she is assuming something sexual between MAK and her son, and she wishes she had same with her mom. What kinda incestuous lesbian fantasy is that??

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oedipus_complex

Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: DelusionalMe

Kangna ki aadhi public image kharab karne me to iski behan responsible h. Baatein yeh karti h aur galiyan aadhi Kangana ko padti h. 😳

Its the other way, IMO it's kangu using Rangolis name n making all the comments... Rangoli earns from it.. I think Rangoli is the innocent one, i feel bad for her, even after going thru all shit she deserves better life.. 

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Oedipus bechara, usne toh jaan buch ke bhi kuch nahi kiya tha, ayehi badnaam hogaya hai aaj tak lol

Originally posted by: Stark_Wolf

Its the other way, IMO it's kangu using Rangolis name n making all the comments... Rangoli earns from it.. I think Rangoli is the innocent one, i feel bad for her, even after going thru all shit she deserves better life.. 

you really believe that?

Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: bubblyblonde

you really believe that?

Exactly what does she gain from all this? Nothing.. Kangu gains attention, publicity good/bad doesn't matter... She is not related to bollywood at all.. It's all kangu doing n Rangu get the pay cheque thats what I think this is..