Why did KJo and Malaika like this anti-Deepika reel on Instagram?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 months ago

I was not expecting this. He is really intolerant to outsiders. I hope deepika and ranveer realizes this soon.

Bekind thumbnail

Karan proved it he is no less than a snake.

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Kjo, malaika and the gang should be happy dp has changed for the worst. She is not the same as she was during cocktail, she used to be very ambitious and career driven, she had a beauty glow to her after that cocktail released. She don't have that glow with rs anymore. If she had that same glow married to sportsplayer or someone outside of the industry, she would've been unstoppable. Now she is worried about two people's careers instead of hers only. And the ugliness of rk and rs has rub off on her because she don't have beauty and glow she had when she is NOT with them. 

Edited by Terenaina - 2 months ago

[Post Removed]

Bekind thumbnail

Originally posted by: guitar_strung

Forget kjo and malaika! 

I want to know whether deepika has genuine friends in the industry or not? if you have any idea then please do share 

she mentioned in her interview that she is very shy in making friends. Let’s accept it no one is here to make friends. Srk has no friends from Bollywood. 

[Post Removed]

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

He has fat fingers.  

And possibly a thick brain as well as he hasn’t learned from the controversy he caused a few years ago by liking stuff like this 🙄

Bekind thumbnail

Originally posted by: guitar_strung

So no well wishers either then? 

in Bollywood no one is anyone’s well wisher. Srk and Karan were best buddies but now he refused to go to kwk and don’t pick up his phone calls. Gauri in kwk let me call a friend and call Srk. Srk got so excited if he picks up I will give you extra points. Srk and Farah were best buddies too. He motivated her to become a director and she did so well with him. And out of no where that friendship was no more. If Srk can support his friends so much and they remove him than what can we expect? Bollywood is all about money and fame and not friendship. Katrina and Alia were gym buddies. 

Bekind thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

He has fat fingers.  

And possibly a thick brain as well as he hasn’t learned from the controversy he caused a few years ago by liking stuff like this 🙄

what posts did he liked?smiley3