New ArShi FF: Birds of a Feather Link to Thread 2 on Pg. 1 [20/04/'20] - Page 94

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tina_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Very beautiful part

Loved arhi conversation 

aarushh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update yaar..

Things are clearing out between arnav and khushi.. conversation between arnav and khushi were brilliant...love they seated in the swing and talk...u r just brilliant...

Please include there dressing also yaar.. because I want to imagine them both from your prespective.... thanks for the update once again yaar...

ansak thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Loved the conversation between Khushi and Arnav and I'm glad that they are opening up with each other. Khushi is definitely very perceptive and while they are not in love with each other they are definitely concerned about the other person.

I also like the Arnav in your story much better than in the show. Here we get to see 'Arnav' rather than 'Arnav Singh Raizada'.

immuimmy thumbnail

So finally Arnav has a decent talk with khushi.want to see how Arnav will realise that khushi is the only one for him. Nice chapter

TwilightStar_JP thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Beautiful! Thank you for this much needed chapter! Brilliantly written and covered with loads of important information. Them talking out is a huge step!

Cheers 

Noor1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Oh just love it.....both talk.....that is important for any relationship and it is sign of progress.....

Hey i want to know what arnav add in khushi's omelet which she like so much???????

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

And here we go. Khushi did apologize when she felt she was wrong. She didn't think that before. Finally they had a conversation about Myra. This was long due but the timing was right. Khushi now knows some basic facts about their relationship.

Arnav has realized a few things too. Myra never fit into his family and never wanted to even try. She didn't trust him. He lost sight of himself while he was with her.

sweetyshetty thumbnail

I'm new. Very interesting! 

CHERUKURI9 thumbnail

Nice update and slowly our arshi relationship is progressing.waiting for the next update.

Miss.Zaidi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Nice .. so finally all good between them .... ðŸ˜³