New ArShi FF: Birds of a Feather Link to Thread 2 on Pg. 1 [20/04/'20] - Page 92

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Grace- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

wonderful update Archi!

Thanks for updating every week regularly, I know how hard can it be at times. I read it in the middle of class  haha 

I can't tell you how much I love this Arnav! In fact I sometimes get irritated by this Khushi, as I see Arnav putting in more effort to make her life easier than she ever did. 

But its great to see that things might change and she might step up her game. I loved the last scene where he held her hand, so subtle and refreshing. 

I enjoy reading these cousin scenes as well, and love how Arnav can is the calmest one here, I always thought he was one crazy guy in the drama lol 

I am putting the link to my work here would live to hear your thoughts :)

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3230812

Minahil96 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hey!

Sorry have been busy lately. The omelettes have sparked the love cord between the two hopeless people. 

Finally Khushi’s emotions have started over powering her and she has the guts to question. Cant wait for the next update. Love it.

Shereen_J thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Nice update Archi !!

Just started reading this story last week. And no doubt, liking it a lot. Keep writing..

abivicky86 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

What a fabulous update you have written with an apt title “Lost” indicating that kushi was lost in a sense   temporarily separated from her Arnav and later on he came in search of her and found her. And on seeing her sweetly told her “Let’s go home” .This sentence speaks volumes even though he has not fallen in love with her but as kushi’s  husband he cares for her.

For kushi this weekend with Arnav’s cousins was superb , Mitali and Sam were too naive and were not aware of Arnav and kushi’s see -saw relationship. Hence they not only unknowingly spilled the beans about Arnav’s and Myra’s relationship but also facts regarding Arnav . kushi patiently listened to their banter and was able to join the dots and fill in the gaps regarding Arnav and Myra’s relationship which was unknown to kushi. After listening to them kushi felt she had wrongly pointed a finger at Arnav and accused him of marrying her for her wealth. She realized he had to do so because of unavoidable circumstances like his father’s failing health.So also during their banter Mitali and Sam told kushi  that cooking and culinary art was Arnav’s forte and he had a  restaurant which he had to abruptly shut down. That’s when kushi realized no wonder he was happy to wear a chefs hatcook omelettes for everyone.

None the less Myra’s reasons for ending the six year relationship with Arnav is still unclear may be she wanted him to follow her to Dubai and she must have realized he would never leave his family . But one thing is clear even though Arnav loved Myra deeply but she was not liked by the family members nor the cousins. Can’t say whether they did not extend their hand of friendship towards Myra or she herself stayed away from the family. Only time will tell.

Arnav and kushi have a long way to go in their relationship. Now that Kushi has got a lot of answers to many questions hope she tries to see him in a new light and the ball is in her court she should try to take initiative and help him achieve his  dreams just like he did for her.

Edited by abivicky86 - 4 years ago
Mimima thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

Wow, fantastic story Archi.

I'm have read your other 2 stories and they are just superb. you have a very flare and style of writing. Loving this new knushi n Arnav. 

Do you pm when you update?

Superb...

Please continue soon

Bizzykizzy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Unreserved my comment on page 121! 

Bizzy

-Archi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Mimima

Wow, fantastic story Archi.

I'm have read your other 2 stories and they are just superb. you have a very flare and style of writing. Loving this new knushi n Arnav. 

Do you pm when you update?

Superb...

Please continue soon

Thank you soo much! And welcome to back my crazy fantasies 😆 So happy you like this version of ArShi 🤗

I don't send out PMs anymore unfortunately... the new IF is just time-consuming. I do have a blog you can follow for notifications every time I update: https://archicorner.home.blog/

Or you can follow the story on Wattpad: https://www.wattpad.com/story/205137178-birds-of-a-feather

123pritha thumbnail

excellent job

wonderful update

loved it

-Archi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: tina_1234

Hey

It’s an awesome story

Read it in a go

So many depth in each character 

Would love to see arhi journey blooming now

As all the past is out now

Love that both Arnav and Khushi have flaws

And not perfect fictional 

Would love to see the arhi journey now 

Welcome to the story!! 🤗 I'm so glad you like it! 

Originally posted by: shereenjain

Nice update Archi !!

Just started reading this story last week. And no doubt, liking it a lot. Keep writing..

Welcome to the story smiley31 Looking forward to reading your thoughts!

Originally posted by: -Grace-

wonderful update Archi!

Thanks for updating every week regularly, I know how hard can it be at times. I read it in the middle of class  haha 

I can't tell you how much I love this Arnav! In fact I sometimes get irritated by this Khushi, as I see Arnav putting in more effort to make her life easier than she ever did. 

But its great to see that things might change and she might step up her game. I loved the last scene where he held her hand, so subtle and refreshing. 

I enjoy reading these cousin scenes as well, and love how Arnav can is the calmest one here, I always thought he was one crazy guy in the drama lol 

I am putting the link to my work here would live to hear your thoughts :)

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3230812

"read it in the middle of class" smiley36smiley36smiley36 

It's actually very interesting that you like Arnav more... it's natural to hate him because he comes off as more flawed than Khushi. But you are right, he does put in more effort! He doesn't shy away from expressing his feelings (both good and bad lol), but Khushi needs a lot of comfort from a person before she lets her guard down. She has been hurt too many times before to wear her heart on her sleeve...

"I always thought he was one crazy guy in the drama" - Ahaha yeah, he used to be the crazy guy... but in recent years, he has matured a lot.

Will definitely check out your work! Thanks for the link smiley27

-Archi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bizzykizzy

Wow. This update was really an eye opener for both Khushi and I. 

Khushi now has some very crucial information about Arnav and Myra and from the looks of it, she’s come to understand a lot of things. I feel an apology coming from her end which is rightfully needed and this whole Myra revelation has somehow helped her understand Arnav more than Myra. I feel that Khushi will talk to Arnav about going back to the culinary arts since unlike Myra, she truly noticed and appreciated his love and passion for cooking (from as simple a dish as an omelette). She pretty much knows almost everything related to Arnav and Myra except the abortion bit which only Arnav can disclose to her. I can’t wait for Arnav and Khushi to reach that level of trust and confidence and comfort in each other for them to openly discuss Myra without feeling any kind of pain. 

Sam and Mitu were a great way of addressing your readers’ point of views because while one simply disliked everything Myra did, the other was reasonable about why Myra might’ve made those choices. Kinda like how we come at you with our views on her lol.  Despite all of that, they seem cool and fun and I hope Khushi gets to spend more time with them. Maybe she might just look forward to her next time meeting these girls :). I like them more than Anjali and Lavu. 

Okay now to pen my thoughts on Myra. Just like Khushi, I did put some puzzle pieces together that I have connected using this and past chapters. Okay so this is my theory: Myra sees Arnav is well off and very VERY interested in her, decides to get In a relationship with him. Years pass, they move in. She loves the fact that she’s moved into his posh apartment and enjoys the lavish things. Arnav did everything for her and even attested that even tho they’re not married, she is nothing short of a wife to him. Okay so his culinary experience isn’t all that successful and she starts feeling threatened now because she’s technically more well off than him (job and having an income). Still she doesn’t let the whole marriage thing be that big of an issue so Arnav mainly has no clue that she’s facing issues at home. Now, she gets a job offer in Dubai. more opportunities for her to do good. At that point, she feels Arnav is basically a failure. She decides to take the offer and deliberately gets into an argument with him the next day and puts the entire blame on him and uses marriage as a way to force or entice Arnav to say mean things to her and as if on cue, breaks up with him on the spot as if that’s what she was waiting for. Arnav feels like he’s the bad guy here. okay then that phone call, and just driving away making sure he had one glance at her can mean that she couldn’t accept the fact that Arnav had moved on and how dare he start a new life. So maybe she made sure she left him guessing on a lot of things so he doesn’t have a good start with khushi. okay girl my head is spinning. And that pregnancy, hmm maybe it’s Arnav’s maybe it’s not. But that phone call could’ve meant so many things. Like hey I still “love” you and I was pregnant with your child and what not or idk maybe just a way to say a final good bye. Or maybe for him to leave his newly wedded bride  behind and come running to her to show her that she still had some control over him. 

Phew. As always, can’t wait for you to continue!!

Bizzy 

"this whole Myra revelation has somehow helped her understand Arnav more than Myra." - Hehe Im glad you caught that... even though her opinion on the matter were explicit, but Khushi learned a lot about Arnav. And she will confront him in the next chapter to confirm her points. 

"I can’t wait for Arnav and Khushi to reach that level of trust and confidence and comfort in each other for them to openly discuss Myra without feeling any kind of pain. " - They are closer than you think to that point! Arnav and Khushi have already had many deep conversations (eg. being part of an elite society), so when the Myra discussion happens, it will be an eye opener for both of them.

"Maybe she might just look forward to her next time meeting these girls :). I like them more than Anjali and Lavu. " 😆😆😆 Yeah, they are more likeable than Arnav's overly protective sisters lol

As for Myra, I loved your theory! Some parts of it are very close to how Myra was thinking and feeling... but you know, at this point, I don't think it will matter. Something broke in Arnav, and even if he understands why she left, he probably won't get back to her... 

Excited to read your thoughts for the next chapter! Thanks Bizzy ❤️