New ArShi FF: Birds of a Feather Link to Thread 2 on Pg. 1 [20/04/'20] - Page 91

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tina_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Hey

It’s an awesome story

Read it in a go

So many depth in each character 

Would love to see arhi journey blooming now

As all the past is out now

Love that both Arnav and Khushi have flaws

And not perfect fictional 

Would love to see the arhi journey now 

shiv456 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I think she should helphim open restaurant awesome

virka_luv thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Finally Khushi got a sneak peek into Arnav's past. I hope their equation will change now for the better. I hope Arnav will be able to share his past himself. 

Just loved the update!! Waiting for the next one... 

Noor1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Oh love it....khushi put questions and find answers......i think it will help in their relationship........love the last few lines of arnav and khushi. .........thks for update dearrrr

CHERUKURI9 thumbnail

Loved the update. Yes it took 35 chapters for khushi to ask questions but she did. Since now khushi has some idea about Arnav and Myra past, I think she will try to motivate him to pursue his interest along side by taking care of the business. Khushi will not apologize for her behavior because of her ego but will try to understand now. Waiting for the next update and hopefully will see slow and steady arshi journey as a couple.

TwilightStar_JP thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Whatte beautiful and lengthy updated. Brilliant stuff! If not from the horse's mouth at least from around in pieces. She can figure on from here. That's a lovely start!

And this also gives an angle that wasn't mentioned before! The dubai job offer. May be she did want an out and she chose this method! Myra being Myra. 

Finally back to being friends! 

Now it's going to be fun! 

Cheers  

Miss.Zaidi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I think she will say sorry & help arnav pursue his dream of opening a restaurant 😃

aarushh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wonderful update...the conversation and khushi point of view towards arnav are well written.. know after knowing all these things.. what will be mindset about arnav Myra relationship will she talk with arnav about his culinary course..can't wait for next update.. come back soon.. lovely update..

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Khushi finally found out many things she didn't know. Based on what she knew, what she said to Arnav was not completely wrong. Arnav didn't tell her anything anyways. But she now realizes that things weren't so simple with Arnav and Myra and it wasn't totally up to him to save the relationship.

With this new insight she will probably apologize to Arnav for hurting him even if she did it out of

necessity. He had to be brought out of his doldrums.

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

why did Myra stay so distant with the family? If she hoped to marry Arnav, then she would have had to deal with the family too. If she thought she could just have Arnav without his family, that couldn't have worked for too long. Even if Arnav usually gave in to her whims, there would have been times when family just had to take first place.