New ArShi FF: Birds of a Feather Link to Thread 2 on Pg. 1 [20/04/'20] - Page 89

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ishfying thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Wohoo!! You're back with the update. Thank you for taking out time to reply to my comment and YES!! I'm absolutely thrilled to see what Arnav would do once he gets to know how much Khushi has suffered at the hands of Alok. As always when the cousins get together, it's lots of masti not to forget the leg pulling our fav couple are subjected to. Though Khushi has agreed to come to farm house ( coutesy Arnav's aplology), the silence during the ride speaks that things have not returned to pre-fight phase. 

Arnav gently warning everyone not to disturb Khushi from her sleep, actually picking her up to take to the room and turning off the alarm (cleverly dodged it when asked) shows that he's not the one to hold grudges and is a lot more forgiving and might I add less stubborn than Khushi. I see who's going to relent in future fights.😉

And as for Khushi, She's getting to see a different side of Arnav ( especially cooking) and man!! while all the truths  were unraveling, our girl was actually missing "her Arnav" who used to do all those things for her without expecting anything from her. Hope she gets to see  lot of her Arnav during the stay at the farm house and late on too.

Khushi was observant of the fact that Arnav was very comfortable and doesn't  feel inferior cooking or  doing dishes but I wonder what viewpoint does she have on this coming from a family where roles for men and woman in the household were stereotyped. What would be her reaction when she gets to know that Arnav's passion is cooking and to open a restaurant of his own in future? 

PS : Didn't miss the fact that Khushi is feeling butterflies in her stomach. Having never experienced it before and being a doc would  she attribute it to some stomach ailment ? 😆  . I know who is going to fall first and fall she will , very hard. 

And the family tree gave a clear picture. Thank you for that!!

And dying to know what was in the omlette that made it the best!!

And last one before you hit me, I started stalking you on wordpress too.😉

Edited by crazy_vaish - 4 years ago
Noor1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Wow love caring arnav......thks god they are back to frnds...who talk to each other......so now khushi came to know that arnav wants to be a chef.....and may be she help him in future......

Want to know what arnav add in her omelet. .....thnks for this....now plz monday come fasttt

shiv456 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

awesome hope they are moving forward

TwilightStar_JP thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Lovely update! Finally acting civil with eachother at least! 

Brilliant cousins! Fun bunch! 

Full on tease mode eh! Nish nish! 

Cheers 

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

What secret ingredient did Arnav put in for her? This is the first revelation to Khushi about Arnav's cooking. They never talked about his passion for cooking, the failed restaurant. Myra considered cooking as an inferior career. What will be Khushi's reaction?

abivicky86 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Thank you for updating such a yummy chapter, also for personally taking time and commenting on our comments.

This chapter reminded of a famous jingle which was very popular few years back however I would like to modify it .This is my version

I SCREAM

YOU SCREAM

WE ALL SCREAM FOR ARNAV’S OMELETTE🥚🥚🍳

But too bad you have given us a cliff hanger .We would have loved to know about the special ingredient he used for kushi’s omelette which he knows kushi will like and so also kushi found yummy. Hope kushi doesn’t drop a bombshell to Arnav after eating such a tasty omelette that he is in the wrong profession he should be a chef.👨‍🍳

I think the weekend at the farmhouse was a stress buster for both of them. For Arnav to forget the six year old relationship he had with Myra is not easy to forget .He is at least trying to be friendly or kindle the friendship he had with kushi and that’s why he took her to the farmhouse and took care that she gets ample rest. I think Arnav was his natural avatar with his cousins at the farmhouse laughing joking ready to cook for the family he knew each ones likes and dislikes which came as a surprise to kushi.

For kushi In a way it was good she was part of the weekend get together she could see the bond the cousins shared and see Arnav’s family were good , close knit and friendly family nothing like her family I think Garima was not only kushi’s mother but her friend also she must have had a lonely childhood .In that respect kushi is lucky to have married to Arnav she not only got a good family but also could continue her studies and become a doctor that I think the credit should go to Alok Gupta for getting kushi married into this family for reasons best known to him.

Waiting to see how A&K take their relation forward now I think kushi should try to move out of her medical world and come to asli duniya and find out what her pati likes and dislikes.

rethkumar thumbnail

YOUR WRITING SOOTHES MY SOUL....AS I SLOG WITH RESEARCH WORK....PACE OF THIS STORY IS SO RIGHT...N U GIVE SO MUCH SPACE TO THE READERS TO READ AND EXPERIENCE THINGS AT THE SAME TIME.......I REALLY DON'T KNOW HOW U DO IT........BUT PLZ KEEP ON PRODUCING MAGIC....

msingh27 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

wonderful update as always. am glad arshi is behaving civil with each other...sure they have a long ways to go. I think this farmhouse trip was long overdue. Khushi gets to see arnav in his element- do what he loves so this could be a great start to their hot/cold relationship.. ...Looking forward to the next update. Thanks dear

xBabyAngelx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Lovely update

I am falling in love with this Arnav. He looks so calm and relax. 

Looking forward to know what did he put in Khushi's omelette. 

Bizzykizzy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Wow!! Loved everything about this update. A few things that went through my mind:

Arnav’s cousins must’ve met Myra as well (from the past chapters we find out Myra didn’t really fancy going to their cousin get-togethers) so I wonder if they all are mentally comparing Khushi with Myra. As in, how different is Khushi than Myra herself. I’m sure they would think twice before even bringing her up to Khushi since Khushi is now Arnav’s wife. But the fact that Khushi worked long tiring hours at the hospital and still came along with arnav and wasn’t rude about it to them at all must tell them how thoughtful Khushi is vs Myra. 

I absolutely loved how Arnav opted to cook breakfast for everyone. Seems like he’s finally letting go of Myra and getting back to his passion. I can’t help but realize that while living together, Arnav has never once cooked for himself or Khushi. They always had Lata’s food. Or food at the hospital or at work. But this is the first ever time Khushi is eating something especially cooked by Arnav himself. I wonder if her shocked reaction will earn her a confused one from her cousins as they must already know his love and passion for cooking and will wonder how come she never got to eat Arnav’s cooked meals before. Hmm this might lead Anjali and Lavanya to think that things still aren’t okay between them. But honestly tho, these two gotta stop interjecting in their married life. I kinda want Arnav and Khushi to mold this relationship all on their own. 

Loving the friendship vibes between them. I hope their friendship grows more and sees more before they go into that romantic zone. 

Continue soon! Can’t wait to read the update on Monday :)

Bizzy 

Edited by Bizzykizzy - 4 years ago