New ArShi FF: Birds of a Feather Link to Thread 2 on Pg. 1 [20/04/'20] - Page 80

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viji79 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

So, they weren't together for two months before they finally called it quits. So either the pregnancy is a lie or........

More later.

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I typed the big comment and went to save it and in the process lost it😭

Let me try again... Wow... Myra is such a shitty person... She wants Arnav to dance to her tunes yet be happy with it.... And not say what comes to his mind due to anger....yet herself will go and s**t-shame his sister, right in front of him .... Completely pathetic shitty behaviour....

What i wonder is how come Arnav doesn't see it at all... He distanced himself from his parents for this behaviour, though their behaviour was mild compared to myra's. Yet with he takes all the shit like a doormat.....

Another thing, if they weren't together for two months then how he fathered a baby with her ? Did she cheat on him or did Ira lie just to hurt him ?? Both sisters seems much more capable of doing that..... Hope Arnav didn't sleep with her post agreeing to marry khushi.... That will be another low for him.... And if she aborted the baby before their last meet, then she is the most cruel person who aborted the baby without any concrete reason...

I don't remember the earlier chapter... Was Arnav always this friendless ? If only had some male friends, they would've probably made him see her truth... Yes, La tried but it's different when a friend does it as oppose to family, i feel...

Also, where does his cousin disappear in moments of need.... I thought they were pretty close yet during Shankar's surgery, no-one was around....

Edited by anjs - 4 years ago
yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thank you for the update Archi!

Hmmm... What a toxic relationship Arnav and Myra have... Each just concerned with what they want from the relationship.. while Myra seems to be wanting Arnav just for herself and for him to be practical and think of earning money only for their future together... Arnav while being more sensitive to Myra's emotions turns a blind eye to the issues in their relationship that were cropping up as signs of how hollow they are together...

Waiting for the story to move to the present and see how Arnav and Khushi fare... 

virka_luv thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

It's good that their relationship ended. I don't think they had any future together. So finally, the whole flashback is over. Superb update!! 

-afsha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I think he lacks confidence. Lets see if he will be able to show Myra if he worthy or not. 

chinnulu thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Read  and commented on the blog

Eager for the next one

Thanks for a long Fabulous Update

You made our wait worth it

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Unres'ed on previous page

p4peppa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I have been meaning to write this.... About pressure from parents to choose the career of their choice. In my case, it was different. I followed blindly in my sister's footsteps and chose medical side and failed in PMT. I have made all bad career choices and my parents never interfered once. We were always given the freedom to do what we want. Yet sometimes I wish if my parents had steered me towards my inherent talent, things would have been lot more satisfying. Or may be blaming parents comes easy πŸ˜€. Now being a parent to a teenage daughter, I want to guide her what is the best career path for her, but also don't want to pressurise her. Our choices don't match. I know her nature, her personality and know what is good for her. Only solace is that in this country, you can be a scuba instuctor one day and with suitable qualifications, you can be an IT professional the another day. So if her choice doesn't bear fruits, she still has good options to carve something nice. 

Myra does sound selfish from the word go. But it's all Arnav's fault. If we give leeway to people to become God in our life, they truly start believing they ARE the God. But I grudgingly respect him too, to be so in love and doing everything to keep Myra in life, even at the cost of his self respect. Now I understand his behaviour better. And the devastation he felt when he got the news about abortion. .... We can't switch off our emotions just because situations have changed. Morally it is wrong for him to pine for Myra after being married to Khushi. But as I said, we can't switch off emtions in a second. And Arnav is way too emotional person to not feel any pain for his unborn baby. 

You are an amazing writer... Did I tell you?

p4peppa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

And think about this...... Such an emotional,understanding, all giving person, ( as he was with Myra), when he starts loving Khushi..... Oh I have stars in my eyes. Waiting for the romance to begin 😍......I think I have done a 180 turn where Arnav is concerned. πŸ˜€. Please don't let him do something idiotic again.

Phoebe_buffay thumbnail

Just came across this story and mind blowing. Hats off to you for writing such a beautiful story. Waiting eagerly for next updates.πŸ’―