New ArShi FF: Birds of a Feather Link to Thread 2 on Pg. 1 [20/04/'20] - Page 78

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

Now coming to Arnav and Myra. They never really had a good relationship. There was no understanding between the two. They were never on the same page. Arnav just wanted it in the first place because it was a challenge. He didn't really know what to expect from it when he got it. Myra did not seem very invested in the relationship. She didn't want to make any effort at all. Arnav just wanted to keep the illusion going.

Edited by coderlady - 4 years ago
TwilightStar_JP thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Beautiful update! He's had a rough life some due to circumstances and some by his own doing! Hoping he gets back to his passion and with love by his side. 

Cheers. 

Ps: Myra is definitely not for him! 

Noor1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Thnks for long update dear......

Oh arnav's life is totally mess......everything whether it is his girlfriend or his business.......

I think myra does not love him like he do....she is so practical......

And she always think about herself in each matter....

Hope now everything will become good in arnav's life and he get what he actually deserve. ......

Is ok dear u take care yourself we will wait.....

virka_luv thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Myra was not worth it. Arnav loved her so unconditionally but I think she didn't love him back the same way. She focused more on her life and career. I hope the pregnancy mystery unfolds soon. 

Viji79 thumbnail

I have never felt sorry for Arnav in the fanfiction world like I feel for this Arnav. In my last comment, I said Arnav-Khushi doesn't seem like a possibility in the near future. I stick to it. They both are nowhere near even taking the first step in making that a reality. But, just like how Arnav was the first good thing that happened to Khushi, Khushi is the first best thing that happened to Arnav. If only the two dumb heads can realize that and stop showing the anger that they have towards their lives on each other.

Now, may be the good time to make my judgment about Myra. She was never meant to be with Arnav. They were never meant to be. Baby or no baby. I wish Arnav is a little smart to see that. She was an over ambitious, self centered, practical person, she was everything that Arnav never can be. If Shankar was the reason they couldn't be together, then arnav should be grateful to him for life. I am not saying Myra is a bad person. Coming to think of it, her response to having an office to oneself and her immediate acceptance to move in to his luxurious flat, make me wonder if she considered Arnav as a ticket to riches. Is the baby news a ploy too, to exploit Arnav's inherent nature to own up and mend things? I wouldn't know. For all I know, you might just throw a curve ball in the next chapter and prove me wrong. 

So many disappointments in life for both Arnav and Khushi, their own blood letting them down. They only have each other to heal. Hope they realize it.

Waiting for the next one.

123pritha thumbnail

superbbbb storyline

amazing concept

loved the updates

Minahil96 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

The reveal finally tells how obsessed Myra is with her ownself . She was with Arnav just because of his status and wealth.

Arnav here has been the compromising one . Cant wait for Arnav and Khushi to share their sorrows together.

I’m pretty sure the pregnancy has been a plot by her sister and Myra to just weaken Arnav! 
Cant wait for the next.

Sending prayers your way Archie , may things settle at your end.

abivicky86 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks for updating despite being busy. How well you have traced all the events of Arnav’s past to the present day.

When Arnav was in his teens looks like he was never focussed in studies he did business management because he was forced to do so .His passion was culinary art and wanted to become a chef .Previously we were under the impression he was never given a chance by Shankar to see if he would be successful or not. But that was not the case , Shankar finally gave into Satya’s and the family’s blackmailing to pursue his hobby for a period of 1 year .

Arnav couldn’t let go of this opportunity he stared his restaurant for this he aligned himself with Raghav who also was a novice in this field Even Aakash helped him financially, They both had visions to make it big but looks like stars were not in their favour . The ground reality was something else Arnav worked relentlessly to see that business gets them profits but In spite of working hard they ended up spending more and profits weren’t coming as expected. Also he had limited period of a year to show his father that his business was yielding good results. Meanwhile his father was sick and the business was sinking so family was pressurizing him to take over the family business that was also in his mind added to that seeing they were walking on a tight rope in this business his partner ditched him. He got himself a lucrative job and was ready to sell off the business. Can’t understand why Arnav is crying over the spilt milk .He should be happy at least he tried .Arnav should have worked in a restaurant and tried his hand at a business on a small scale.

His second woe is that his heartthrob Myra whom he loved so much left him and went. Myra and Arnav were like chalk and cheese I feel Arnav was attracted to her or rather infatuated to her. It was one sided he fell for her because she was different from all the people he met and he enjoyed her company. For Myra Arnav was just a casual fling. She never tried to understand him .she was more focussed in her studies and was career oriented. On the other hand Arnav was always dancing to her tune and making adjustments and living a life according to her terms . I FEEL Arnav has yet to experience true love he will soon when he falls in love with kushi then only he will realize what he felt for Myra 

CHUNNU99 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Awesome story I came across. Read all chapter's at one go. Waiting for the next.

jabilli thumbnail

May be next time we will come to present.  Thanks for updating 

Love Hima