New ArShi FF: Birds of a Feather Link to Thread 2 on Pg. 1 [20/04/'20] - Page 81

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TwilightStar_JP thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Beautiful update! Both are no less. Glad they aren't meant for each other. 

I'll just stop right there. 

Cheers

Uzii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

What I felt after reading this chapter is that Myra being from a middle class family always had dreams to become successful n earn a lot of money n also lead a life on her own terms n conditions without his family’s involvement bcoz she clearly disliked all his family members n their argument started him throwing party for his cousin n she was angry bcoz he gave time to his cousins n not her n I also think Arnav in this story is very impulsive n quick in taking decisions n than regret n also very immature n khushi in the other hand is quite confident n strong n like his father said perfect for him.

xBabyAngelx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Another wonderful update 

Myra is so selfish and Arnav is very very stupid

After everything he is still running after Myra. 

I am glad they are not together anymore

I am missing Khushi , can't wait to read more 

Please update soon 

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

The fatal mistake Arnav made was leaving his cooking class and jumping into the restaurant. He may have resented the slow progress in his classes, but the skill building is necessary if you really want to succeed in any field. That degree does matter if you go out look for a job.

coderlady thumbnail

Myra was right about some things. Arnav was always impulsive in making decisions without thinking them through. He jumped into the restaurant without finishing his cooking course. He offered to marry Myra just like that. He agreed to marry Khushi just like that too.

Noor1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Oh poor arnav......myra's words have deep affect on him......so he agree to prove Myra that he is capable of marry a girl....

I don't know whether i like myra or not....in few moments  she look right but most of time she looks selfish...... Waiting for next one and in which our angry sherni is waiting.....

coderlady thumbnail

Arnav agreed to marry Khushi to prove something to Myra, even if she was not there. So where did he get off blaming Khushi's presence for sending Myra off? Myra was gone before that. Anjali was the voice of reason but she was ignored by everyone. So far Arnav has failed to take responsibility for his actions. He is like a petulant child who gets angry when things don't work out. He needs to grow up and take charge of his life.

srilathas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Mmm

Gave my view in the other forum 

Excellent update

Arnav is in a soup, as he tries to please everybody 

Eagerly waiting for next one  :)

canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: p4peppa

I have been meaning to write this.... About pressure from parents to choose the career of their choice. In my case, it was different. I followed blindly in my sister's footsteps and chose medical side and failed in PMT. I have made all bad career choices and my parents never interfered once. We were always given the freedom to do what we want. Yet sometimes I wish if my parents had steered me towards my inherent talent, things would have been lot more satisfying. Or may be blaming parents comes easy 😀. Now being a parent to a teenage daughter, I want to guide her what is the best career path for her, but also don't want to pressurise her. Our choices don't match. I know her nature, her personality and know what is good for her. Only solace is that in this country, you can be a scuba instuctor one day and with suitable qualifications, you can be an IT professional the another day. So if her choice doesn't bear fruits, she still has good options to carve something nice. 

Myra does sound selfish from the word go. But it's all Arnav's fault. If we give leeway to people to become God in our life, they truly start believing they ARE the God. But I grudgingly respect him too, to be so in love and doing everything to keep Myra in life, even at the cost of his self respect. Now I understand his behaviour better. And the devastation he felt when he got the news about abortion. .... We can't switch off our emotions just because situations have changed. Morally it is wrong for him to pine for Myra after being married to Khushi. But as I said, we can't switch off emtions in a second. And Arnav is way too emotional person to not feel any pain for his unborn baby. 

You are an amazing writer... Did I tell you?

I loved your comment especially whether parents guiding the children is good or bad and where does one draw the line. 

coderlady thumbnail

Originally posted by: canapoem

I loved your comment especially whether parents guiding the children is good or bad and where does one draw the line. 

The best parents can do is be a guide and be a voice of reason. You can't dictate to the child what they should do but you can help them find their path. Sometimes though the children don't want to hear anything and you just have to leave them alone for a bit.

My parents never dictated anything to me. They knew I was responsible and they just let it be. They were not exactly in a position to guide me either but knew that I would make the right decisions. Some kids need more guidance than others. Some know what they want out of life and some need help figuring it out.