New ArShi FF: Birds of a Feather Link to Thread 2 on Pg. 1 [20/04/'20] - Page 77

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CHERUKURI9 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Nice update. I don’t think Myra really loved Arnav . May be because of his status and money she befriended with Arnav and Arnav always compromising among the two.Waiting for the next update.

ansak thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

That update was well worth the wait! Myra sounds selfish and self obsessed. I don’t think she really cared about Arnav, waiting to find out the truth behind the pregnancy (I’ve obviously got some doubts about it). Thank you for sharing this lovely story, take care.

mansaf thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Thank you for the update. 

chinnulu thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Read and commented on the blog

Thanks for an Amazing Long Update.

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

So just like i had predicted, Myra was a selfish person and never really loved him... I realised this the moment i read that she aborted the baby without telling him... Any woman at least half in love with her man would've wanted him to know that they are pregnant..... Now I am not even sure if she was really pregnant or her sister just bluffed to hurt him. I hope it's the later.....

I hope lavanya some day shows him the truth and the difference between both the women..... Cause the difference is so remarkable. Just wonder how blind was Arnav to not see it.

About the restaurant part, i totally understand his mental state cause it's very common in india to have this situation. But again here Myra wasn't there for him, neither she understood what he wanted. So really strange that he never equated her behaviour to his parents behaviour..... 

rethkumar thumbnail

u writing is so real man......

srilathas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hi dear

What a way to put a cap on Arnavs dreams!!!

Situations were not in favor of Arnav, doesnt want to be judgemental about his mom or Myra, it was sheer bad luck that Arnav was not with right people and at right time

Myra - no comments as i feel the story is focussing more on Arnav and Khushi

Great update dear

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

One year was too short a time but at least shankar did give Arnav a chance. Sometimes what we really like and have fun with does not make a good way to earn a living.

coderlady thumbnail

Part of my comment got lost.

One year was too short a time but at least shankar did give Arnav a chance. Sometimes what we really like and have fun with does not make a good way to earn a living. Life is a balance. You have to put part of your time in what makes a living, a part in family comittments, a part in having fun. I would have liked to see Shankar giving some advice for the management of the restaurant, but with their relationship being strained, Arnav would not have appreciated it.

coderlady thumbnail

What Arnav learned the hard way is having fun with cooking did not equate to having a successful restaurant. Running a business takes certain skill and good planning. Even with the best of planning, things can just go wrong. Even Shankar, with his business acumen, ran into trouble.