New ArShi FF: Birds of a Feather Link to Thread 2 on Pg. 1 [20/04/'20] - Page 43

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viji79 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

First part felt like I was watching Grey's anatomy. Arnav is making efforts to make things normal between them. I wish Khushi isn't the one to fall in love first. It's impossible to not fall in love with a man like arnav particularly when he is the first man to ever respect her as a person. But arnav, to me, looks like he is offering only friendship at the moment. In my opinion his heart is still with Myra, he only feels dutiful towards Khushi. I have a feeling khushi is headed towards heartbreak. Or, she will hopelessly fall in love with arnav fully knowing what she can expect from him and resist her feelings for him and suffer. Either way, she is in for a tumultuous ride.

imshveta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

So she is still sleeping on the sofa? But it's nice to see Arnav trying to take forward their relationship in some way. Like always, friendship is a good start 

mansaf thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I'm enjoying every word in this story. 

aarushh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

You r genius  Archie... Wonderful update.. Waiting for next  update already... Falling in love with this story yaar...  Loved the conversation between them...

shiv456 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

finally things are moving awesome

Noor1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Oh i really wish this will continue at least for 2 or 3 pages.....i really wish this....i love this whole update. There conversation is so natural that i am lost in another world when i was reading this...and want to read more....really thnks dear for this one....

Why i have feelings may be thisDr.ved play important role in arnav's life as he will become his wife's frnd and i know you know what i meantπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

ManKiBaath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This was such a feel-good update.  And I think I just had my favorite Arnav - Khushi moment in the story so far.  

Khushi is so full of life at work, although the same cannot be said about her at home. It was nice knowing Dr.Awasthi and Dr.Ved, whom she will be working in close quarters.

Never knew that Arnav can be this talkative and funny too - this was a pleasant surprise.  Loved how Arnav was trying to break the awkwardness through speech. While Arnav is making everything looks so normal and lovely, it's going to take Khushi some time to loosen up and have so fun.  I am glad that Arnav is putting up conditions to make Khushi realize what normal people do and what it  means to be a family.

Enjoyed reading this a lot and can't wait to see their budding friendship!!

Viji79 thumbnail

Stalking to see if you are replying.

smanjesh thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

She started replying in blog..am refreshing 

Both blog and IF πŸ˜„

-Archi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: smanjesh

She started replying in blog..am refreshing 

Both blog and IF πŸ˜„

you guys are the cutest!! πŸ€—❀️ Posting soon!