New ArShi FF: Birds of a Feather Link to Thread 2 on Pg. 1 [20/04/'20] - Page 45

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hatelove2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Nice update. Good to know about Arnav’s turmoil. Something so fishy about his father though. He didn’t seem surprised about Khushi being Doctor. I hope that the business deal goes well and Arnav instinct are wrong. Can’t wait for more as always 

srilathas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Good one :)

Time to know how Arnav is  handling the company  :)

👍

shiv456 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

wonder what will happen if myra comes back nice update

Miss.Zaidi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Arnav s father is a nice man.. Unlike khushi s dad,he loves his children & has been strict with arnav for a reason.. Maybe he wanted to see arnav more successful in life.. I really want to see arnav & his father sharing a better relationship.. Looks like his father already knew khushi was a doctor maybe when khushi talked to him about his stroke or sometime during their library conversations he had got the idea... 

I wish arnav  and khushi get to share  their problems with each other..& solve them together.. 

Go arnav tell your dad about the land thing.. Or  maybe khushi .. Although I am not sure how can khushi be of any help but it will be nice to see you trust her with your problems  and BTW since your dad is sweet and says he is proud of you also he is worried for you & notices that you were bothered about something.. He came to ask you about it too... You must share it with him... Even I feel purchasing the land is not a good idea... 

Sigh! 

Bestest thing about this story... It's regular!!! 

A thing about which I feel helpless regarding this story is... The update ends too soon.... Before I know it.. I have so many thoughts in my mind right now.. I seem to not get enough of it..!!! ❤️

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Arnav should follow his instinct and figure out what is wrong. He should share what he feels with his father. Shankar's heartfelt talk was progress in the right direction. He now needs to let Arnav trust his own decisions.

Edited by coderlady - 4 years ago
Noor1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Arnav's family know about khushi and now khushi's father will come to know also....hope he does not create any hurdles for khushi...or may be he create which bring arnav and khushi more close😉😉😉😉😉😉

Ok coming to deal part is arnav's feeling is right hope he will able to save his company if his feeling is right.....thnks for this...

ManKiBaath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Not at all disappointed with this chapter.  You've shared with us a lot to understand Khushi but none whatsoever about Arnav.  So time to see and understand the side of Arnav we haven't been privy too.

Looks like Arnav's responsibility towards his family was gravely mistaken by Myrah. I feel he's a little scared to take the chance in making a move with whatever happened in the past.   

I hope Shankar's acknowledgement of Arnav's efforts will help boost his spirits. I hope he has faith in himself to do the right thing.

Loved the way Shankar welcomed Khushi working at the hospital with open arms.  One less thing for Arnav to worry about.

virka_luv thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I am guessing Arnav's gut feeling will be correct. Got to see a glimpse of Arnav's past in this update. Hope to see more of Arshi moments in the upcoming parts :) 

TwilightStar_JP thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Beautiful!  Obviously, the story has to build so we totally understand! Cheers 

abivicky86 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Don’t worry we won’t throw brickbats at you after reading the chapter. It was superb Loved reading the chapter. It was Arnav all the way.

Right now Arnav is in the midst of business deal which according to everyone in the board thinks it is a wise decision but his sixth sense tells him that something is not right with this deal he fears it can fail. Hoping his fears are baseless.

Loved father and son conversation. His father is a sharp contrast to Alok Gupta, Shankar is good father who loves his family.He  was aware that his son was restless and something was bothering him during the meeting. So also he admitted even though he was always criticizing Arnav and finding faults with him but Arnav always was there for Shankar handling the business when he needed him especially when Shankar was sick. So also he was happy about that Arnav got kushi appointed as an intern in the hospital.

On the personal front looks like both he and Myra were a great pair from college ,and the family was aware of it but it’s unclear why they split.

Lastly since Arnav and kushi have just started conversing  with each other could be he may share his fears about the land deal to kushi as according to him she is a sensible woman who is firm as to what she wants  and doesn’t care to speak what’s in her mind to others.