New ArShi FF: Birds of a Feather Link to Thread 2 on Pg. 1 [20/04/'20] - Page 42

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ansak thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Arnav has turned out to be so different (in a good way) to what I had originally thought about him. Loving it.

abivicky86 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Omg I think not only me but all of us have one slogan Jai ho ArnavπŸ‘πŸΌ .I think overnight he has changed. A 360 degree turn in his character. He not only saw she could continue her internship but at the same time is concerned about her work at the hospital .Like an Aadarsh pati he waits for her at the dining table so that they can eat together.

His stay at Gupta house has given an idea of the atmosphere in the house. He has realized she is an introvert keeps to her self. Loved the way how he was coaxing her to talk and she was answering him in mono syllables. Looks like he’s not going to give up on her he will see she opens up to him.

On the other hand kushi is confused at his behavior all this time he was ignoring her now all of a sudden he is taking keen interest in her which only her mother used to do. 

Anyways loving this phase of Arnav and kushi’s relation.

Edited by abivicky86 - 4 years ago
Gurmeet4Drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Olive branches, little gestures and lots of warmth just made something melt in my heart.. or maybe it was my heart, in its entirety!! 

This was beautiful β™₯️

sammymas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Awww....beautiful. Loved the way Arnav taking initial steps towards friendship. 

Thanks for the regular updates dear 

πŸŒŸπŸ’šπŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸ’šπŸŒŸπŸ’™πŸŒŸ

πŸŒŸπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸŒŸπŸ’šπŸŒŸ

πŸŒŸπŸ’šπŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸ’šπŸŒŸπŸ’šπŸŒŸ

Miss.Zaidi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

One line you are making me fall in love with arnav πŸ˜³ 

Uzii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Arnav is really making efforts to build the gap between them but it is all new for khushi as she is not used to these kind of conversations on dinner everything is new to her but I think with the amount Arnav is doing to let her feel completely comfortable around him n their house with no time she will start accepting n will feel wanted.

Miss.Zaidi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

&archi I m good with regular update.. Double update can wait.. 

Also this waiting for dinner and caring arnav   ...raizadas know now that they have a doctor bahu?.. 

I like arnav khushi and their choti si dunya β€οΈ

eishe10 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Excellent update! 

hatelove2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Well at least Arnav is trying. Can’t wait or Khushi to open up. Hope things get better and want to know about Arnav’s story now. 

virka_luv thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I really liked how much efforts Arnav is making to make Khushi comfortable around him. I really loved their conversation :) 

Update soon :)