New ArShi FF: Birds of a Feather Link to Thread 2 on Pg. 1 [20/04/'20] - Page 40

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TwilightStar_JP thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Woha! Another update and I completely missed it.  Loved it and your response was equally great. Yes. She would take time to open up to him. Agreed. 

So now they are at least on cordial terms. Lovely. 

He's turning out great. But, why remove the signs of marriage? How would that be a barrier to her career. I'm sure as Ms.Khushi Gupta Or Raizadha it's still about Khushi and not her surname.  But, I'm sure they have their valid reasons. 

Looking forward to their friendship in the coming days. Cheers

Pdrover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Wonderful updates 

Started liking this Arnav and seems like khushi has mellow down a little towards arnav too

DEV-MANNU thumbnail

I m really happy their relation is progressing.......hop it will stay that way.......

eishe10 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Terrific update 

Viji79 thumbnail

It has been quite a while since I commented. 

Khushi's dad is unbelievable. He is a control freak and is deep into patriarchal upbringing. What he is doing to his children is just criminal.

It's quite natural for Khushi to be apprehensive of Arnav's benevolence (in her view) since she is not used to it.

The recent chapter finally justified the title in Arnav's words. They both are truly birds of the same feather.

What I like a out your style of writing is it's very real. 

ansak thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Love the way the story is progressing and also this new empathetic caring side of Arnav. As usual can’t wait for the next chapter and truly appreciate your regular updates. Thank you

virka_luv thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

So so beautifully written!! Khushi becoming Dr. Khushi... Just loved the Arshi conversation inside the car. 

ManKiBaath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I really loved how you built up the story carefully showing two people having similarities - reflecting the story title is beautiful .  Thank you for taking a lot of care to showcase that!!!

Even though it's a dream fulfilled for Khushi there are still a million unanswered questions.  A thoughtful, wonderful marvelous Arnav is creating havoc is Khushi's mind with scary thoughts, especially after the past months of a no-talking-zone in the penthouse.  

And Arnav acting like everything is normal is not helping the cause. I do like how calm, open and frank he is in their conversations.

Now I would like to know Arnav's side of the story.   With a portrayal of such a loving family,  I'd hate to even imagine a bad past for Arnav.

P.S.  What's the fear about the mangalsutra that Arnav guessed of Khushi that he asked for it?

Peppermint55 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Update kab aayegi??? 

-Archi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Peppermint55

I'm so so happy wid the progress....

Thank u so much for writing this story, whenever I feel low or somethin I read this...makes me feel loved... 

Aw, thank you so much love! Reading your comments are what makes me feel so loved too ❤️

Originally posted by: LoLo

Well written and sensible progress.  I would love next to see them both have something to laugh about together.  Even something silly, just once.  It seems neither of these two “birds” have laughed in weeks, maybe months.

I know, they both have forgotten what it means to be happy. But i think with each other, they will soon start getting back into a normal life without all the unnecessary drama 😊

Originally posted by: mansaf

Thank you for the story and the update on regular basis. You respect your readers thank you so much. 

My pleasure! You guys mean so much to me ❤️

Originally posted by: Gurmeet4Drashti

This chapter instills hope, faith and just positivity. Things might seem to suck reallyyyy bad all the time but maybe, just maybe, we might get all that we want and more!! 

Arnav is a forever favorite smiley2

You said it so well! 👏 

Originally posted by: TwilightStar_JP

Woha! Another update and I completely missed it.  Loved it and your response was equally great. Yes. She would take time to open up to him. Agreed. 

So now they are at least on cordial terms. Lovely. 

He's turning out great. But, why remove the signs of marriage? How would that be a barrier to her career. I'm sure as Ms.Khushi Gupta Or Raizadha it's still about Khushi and not her surname.  But, I'm sure they have their valid reasons. 

Looking forward to their friendship in the coming days. Cheers

Yes, it is all about Khushi, so the surname isn't a big deal. But Arnav knew that given how independent Khushi is, she would not like being known as the trustee's wife, as the one who got in because of her connections. That's he tells her to stay a Gupta, the name under which she earned all her merits so far. 

Originally posted by: Viji79

It has been quite a while since I commented. 

Khushi's dad is unbelievable. He is a control freak and is deep into patriarchal upbringing. What he is doing to his children is just criminal.

It's quite natural for Khushi to be apprehensive of Arnav's benevolence (in her view) since she is not used to it.

The recent chapter finally justified the title in Arnav's words. They both are truly birds of the same feather.

What I like a out your style of writing is it's very real. 

I missed you! 🤗 Thank you so much! Alok is hateful, but sooner or later, he will get his dues! Thanks hun ❤️

Originally posted by: ansak

Love the way the story is progressing and also this new empathetic caring side of Arnav. As usual can’t wait for the next chapter and truly appreciate your regular updates. Thank you

My pleasure! You guys making writing this story so worth it 🤗

Originally posted by: ManKiBaath

I really loved how you built up the story carefully showing two people having similarities - reflecting the story title is beautiful .  Thank you for taking a lot of care to showcase that!!!

Even though it's a dream fulfilled for Khushi there are still a million unanswered questions.  A thoughtful, wonderful marvelous Arnav is creating havoc is Khushi's mind with scary thoughts, especially after the past months of a no-talking-zone in the penthouse.  

And Arnav acting like everything is normal is not helping the cause. I do like how calm, open and frank he is in their conversations.

Now I would like to know Arnav's side of the story.   With a portrayal of such a loving family,  I'd hate to even imagine a bad past for Arnav.

P.S.  What's the fear about the mangalsutra that Arnav guessed of Khushi that he asked for it?

Yes, Arnav's past is getting more and more crucial with each chapter, but I like keeping the suspense for now 😉 I wouldn't say its a bad past, definitely not as horrific as Khushi's, but it's damaging to some extent. 

The mangalsutra was basically Arnav's way of saying that she should continue her life as before, that their namesake marriage shouldn't affect her in any way. He knows Khushi enough that she would not like to be known in the hospital as the trustee's wife, rather she wants to be recognized for herself 😊