New ArShi FF: Birds of a Feather Link to Thread 2 on Pg. 1 [20/04/'20] - Page 39

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Peppermint55 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

I'm so so happy wid the progress....

Thank u so much for writing this story, whenever I feel low or somethin I read this...makes me feel loved... 

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

There are many parallels between them, making them truly birds of a feather.

LoLo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Well written and sensible progress.  I would love next to see them both have something to laugh about together.  Even something silly, just once.  It seems neither of these two “birds” have laughed in weeks, maybe months.

Sakhi2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

nice one...👍🏼   👏

Edited by Sakhi2013 - 4 years ago
chinnulu thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Wonderful Update

Read and commented on the blog

Eager for the next one

CHERUKURI9 thumbnail

Nice update. I really wish khushi should complete her internship and keep her father away till she finishes or from both families because Arnav family at least his mother did not know about khushi’s Academics. Waiting for the next update.

Uzii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Their relationship is progressing,I felt so bad for khushi in her whole life nobody did anything for her except her mother who was the only pillar of strength for her n a bridge between father n daughter n now Arnav doing all this made her think that he will ask some kind of favour in return n that probably be to get divorce but Arnav n his family are very different from her’s they will welcome her with open arms n will be very happy after knowing abt her profession.

mansaf thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Thank you for the story and the update on regular basis. You respect your readers thank you so much. 

Gurmeet4Drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

This chapter instills hope, faith and just positivity. Things might seem to suck reallyyyy bad all the time but maybe, just maybe, we might get all that we want and more!! 

Arnav is a forever favorite 😉

abivicky86 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Vow well done Arnav despite the fact he was not in favor of this marriage he treated her as a nonentity. But when he realized that it was due to her efforts his mother is alive today and kushi could do so because she was a doctor. He went out of the way to see that kushi continue her internship and become a doctor. Now we can say he is on the road to get the Aadarsh pati tag from kushi.  She has started to change her opinion regarding him.

She was absolutely right when she asked him what favor did he want in return from her? .Because all her life she has been asked to make compromises.

When he decided she would continue her internship he made sure all the loopholes are plugged like he told her he will  take care of his family  and answer them so also went a step ahead by hiding her identity and made sure she join there as a Gupta and not have a Raizada tag so also even made  her remove her mangalsutra .

Hope fully in the coming days we can see a little improvement in their marital life.