New ArShi FF: Birds of a Feather Link to Thread 2 on Pg. 1 [20/04/'20] - Page 37

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Uzii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

WoW such a marvellous chapter,I really expected this kind of reaction from Arnav after knowing abt her being a doctor n he is right  his parents would be so proud of their daughter in law.

AbhiNikiLuver thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

HOLY CRAP GIRL.

Just went through and read the whole darn thing. (I also ready Silent Whispers in 2 hours like a maniac, but that deserves its own comment.)

Tbh Alok is a little a.s.s.w.i.p.e, but Garima is supposed to stand up for her kids. How could she not see Khushi's suffering? Also, what is this Vihaan made of? Khushi seems like she has more of spine than him! Okay and btw, why does he want to be the MD anyway? Seems to me he can keep his job and become MD after daddy dearest dies anyway? Alok seems like the type to keep the family business in the family after all. 

And while I love the Raizadas- are they stupid? Or do they just take a lot at face value? How does "advice from a doctor friend" translate to "diagnose someone and use an alternate bronchodilator to treat"? (Also great job on the medical terminology - are you in healthcare?)

Anddddd Arnav. I want to be so mad at him but he's so good that I can't. 

Can't wait to read more!

Edited by AbhiNikiLuver - 4 years ago
ansak thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Beautifully written as usual, loved Arnav and his dedication to finding out why Khushi gave up on her internship...can't wait for the next update!

CHERUKURI9 thumbnail

Nice update. Finally Arnav found about her degree and trying to help Khush to finish her internship. Hopefully khushi complete her internship and Alok will not object or create more problems to Vihaan and again stopping khushi to achieve her dreams. I there is a long way to go to mend the relationship. Waiting for the next update.

mansaf thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Very nice story 👍👍👍

Keep up the good job. 😎

chinnulu thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Amazing Update

Read and commented on the blog

Eager for the next one

-afsha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I more in interested to know how Alok will react 😂😂😂

Thank God Arnav spoke to her for a change 🙄

TwilightStar_JP thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Whatte! So glad he turned out to be this! This is a very good start! But, there's still a lot to achieve as a couple. For starters, the entire truth about their marriage isn't out. I hope it comes out soon! 

Her family was completely kept in the dark about her background! Where is Medicine, where is business? I wish she had said it out loud that her father had said they wouldn't approve. Then he would have atleast retaliated saying we are nothing like it and they would know it was all Alok's doing! 

I'm so glad atleast this talk happened and she will continue her internship from tomorrow. 

Alok is going to flip once he gets to know this! Story is getting interesting now! 

Cheers 

shiv456 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

finally awesome update

Miss.Zaidi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

What an awesome update! Good that arnav has already started with the "damage control" mission.. I m SOO HAPPY  khushi said yes to the offer... 

It feels really nice to get regular updates archi!! 

And I am really looking forward to khushi rejoining the internship also I am keen to know if after crazy duty hours khushi comes home tired and sleep deprived will arnav look after her 

I m liking this arnav 

Oh and I loved your other story "silent whispers"  it was a treat, really! Could not post my comment on the thread as it was closed so letting you know here 😳

Woh... Aik baat puchni thi... Will you be able to give two updates this week