New ArShi FF: Birds of a Feather Link to Thread 2 on Pg. 1 [20/04/'20] - Page 15

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jduke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Lovely story line. 

Yes, love this Big sister Anjali character. Plot is definitely thickening and interesting. All Arnav family  seem to know his state of mind and his actions. Khushi on the other hand seems like abandoned and unloved at her home. Eager to know more about her family as well. 

-afsha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I am for sure Anjali's fan πŸ˜‚

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

So Myra dumped Arnav ?? Maybe after his company went downhill, sad if it's true and he still can't see it and begging for her love ..... Eventually he will go to khushi cause he married her and Anjali forced him to own up.... It is also an alms sort of thing for khushi and I hope she refuses to take it....

Honestly he went further my respect graph today...

Ecrivain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Nice one. 

So Myra is his past who left him for a misunderstanding and then, he married Khushi. 

So I am assuming, when everything begins to get fine between Arnav and Khushi, she will return. The Sauten, as you mentioned. πŸ˜†

Sorry to say that, but so far, Arnav has been a coward. 

He needs to man up, asap. 

Uzii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Indeed you are right Anjali in this story is a very strong woman I just loved her character n I so desperately want everyone to have a SIL n She was right now when he agreed n got married to Khushi he must own his responsibilities n behave like a true gentleman n Mayra as Anjali said left him than why he is stuck in his past.

smanjesh thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Sooooopar update..I knew Arnavs parents are nice not to force marriage on him..he married her because of saving his company ..

Now I want to know the misunderstanding between Myra and him..did she leave him because of loss in his company ? If that's the case, he s wasting his life waiting for her.

Looks like me is hardcore romantic and doesn't believe in arranged marriage. One doubt A, is Kushi not pretty? Suddenly this thought struck me.

Anjali is awesome..I feel her dad chose Shyam who was their employee for his good character and made him SIL..is my this guess right ? πŸ˜„

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Anjali is right on the spot. He chose to enter the relationship, he has to to live with the consequences. He needs to treat Khushi like a living breathing person. At least she deserves fair treatment.  He is still brooding over Myra when she left him. We don't yet know what the misunderstanding was.

canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Okay here I am with my crazy assumptions and theories.

So what is with Arnav and phone calls? He is making pointless phone calls and is hung up on one call. Is it Myra's call or a call telling information about her?

Khushi also has noticed that he is always mumbling stuff holding a phone in his drunken state and he has broken the phone too later on. 

How long ago did Myra go away from him? What happened to her after that? I will still stick to my theory about Myra Archi. 

Arnav is not registering anything happening around him. His brain seems to be in some kind of thick haze.

Is he suffering from depression? Does his family know about his mental condition? If yes, then instead of therapy or counselling, why did they even get a marriage proposal for him? This is the problem with us desi parents. For any problem we assume marriage is the solution. 

A guy is irresponsible, koi baat nahin. Shaadi karvalethe hain, he will become responsible

A guy is an addict of sorts, koi baat nahin. Shaadi karvalethe hain, he will become okay

A guy is a luccha lafanga, koi baat nahin. Shaadi karvalethe hain, he will change

And this guy is not just sinking alone, he is sinking the company, his parents' health too and most importantly someone's life too and she does not deserve this.

Anjali seems to be a reasonable person. I hope her talk puts some sense into Arnav's brain.

Superb update Archi. I am sure you must be laughing reading all my theories. 

chinnulu thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Wonderful Chapter

Arnav needs to face the consequences of his actions. As Anjali said no woman should deserve the ignorance from her life partner no matter what lead them to the current situations.

Read and commented on the blog

Eager for the next one

hatelove2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Finally. Some thoughts of Arnav. The story is getting intense can’t wait to know why and how Arnav agree to marry. And why Myra left. πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½