New ArShi FF: Birds of a Feather Link to Thread 2 on Pg. 1 [20/04/'20] - Page 16

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AbhiNikiLuver thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

ARCHIIIIIIII!!!!!

Hello friend! Long time no see! It's been so. many. years.

I noticed that under previous works, you didn't put "Hum Tum"! Kyun? That's the shining jewel in your crown! I still go back and reread every couple of months because it truly is my favorite fanfic ever! (You also forgot to put Prem Ki Naiyya, but my real issue is the former :D)

Bummed that it's an ArShi ff, but I get it. No one writes on DMG these days anymore :( but I've missed your writing (and Rhea's) so much that you better believe I'll read this! I want to go back to 10 years ago when the forum was booming. :(

Off to go read now! Will be back with more comments! (I hate the new IF too. Do you prefer I comment here or on your blog?)

Sheena πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

PS: If you happen to want to for any reason write something DMG related (cough cough AN cough cough) I will wholeheartedly support and read over and over! πŸ˜†

PPS: Just saw you're also EST! What state are you in? It's in the 20's tonight here in Atl and we are not used to this cold! Kroger's all out of milk bread and eggs and school/work has been cancelled in honor of the 40 degree weather this week smiley36 

Edited by AbhiNikiLuver - 4 years ago
ManKiBaath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

After the last chapter, I was already mentally prepared for the confrontation between Arnav with one or more his family members.  But this face-off with Anjali was least expected as well as the talk and truths that followed.

Anjali is the sister that everyone should have.  She's the highlight of this chapter. Arnav is blessed to have her in his life.

Overall, I think this chapter gave me a whole different perspective of the story. Great going Archi, you have raised the expectations now.

sammymas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Really interesting ...Myra dumber Arnav and he's yet to come out of it . He's still child at heart and action.

Love this Raizada family...even being busy Sanker kept a good tab on his family. He was not wrong when he told the strength of Anjali. The siblings has a good bond... I love this family

aazzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Beautiful update.finally someone could take the class of arnav for his insensitivity. I just hope now at least he would try to forget Myra and accept khushi as his wife.

TwilightStar_JP thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Ofcourse! Thank god for Anjali. Coz, our hero only knows to run. Looks like he's been running for a long time now. I mean, first he hasn't accepted the fact that Myra left him. MU or no MU, he has to accept that she's no more in his life. (at leat for now)  and by the looks of it. She's bound to return once ArShi form something. 

I'm waiting for Khushi now! She should stand up for her own and show this running away guy his place. 

Cheers 

abivicky86 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

The heir apparent of the Raizada family is a devdas who is mourning for the loss of his Paro rather (Myra).He cant bear the rejection so he has taken up drinking to forget about her.

One thing what is evident from the chapter is he and his father don’t get along they are dead enemies. Anjali is the  only person in the family who supports him and who advocates for him. She was against the marriage from the beginning  because I think she knew the family business is in doldrums and secondly  he had not got over the rejection of Myra.She knew there will be problems for both of them . but Arnav ended up marrying Kushi because he succumbed to the  persistent pressure from their father.

Now Anjali has put the ball in his court saying that kushi is his wife whom he married and it is up to him to take her responsibility and patch up their relation .He cannot shirk his responsibility. Waiting to see how he approaches Kushi.

-Archi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: AbhiNikiLuver

ARCHIIIIIIII!!!!!

Hello friend! Long time no see! It's been so. many. years.

I noticed that under previous works, you didn't put "Hum Tum"! Kyun? That's the shining jewel in your crown! I still go back and reread every couple of months because it truly is my favorite fanfic ever! (You also forgot to put Prem Ki Naiyya, but my real issue is the former :D)

Bummed that it's an ArShi ff, but I get it. No one writes on DMG these days anymore :( but I've missed your writing (and Rhea's) so much that you better believe I'll read this! I want to go back to 10 years ago when the forum was booming. :(

Off to go read now! Will be back with more comments! (I hate the new IF too. Do you prefer I comment here or on your blog?)

Sheena πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

PS: If you happen to want to for any reason write something DMG related (cough cough AN cough cough) I will wholeheartedly support and read over and over! πŸ˜†

PPS: Just saw you're also EST! What state are you in? It's in the 20's tonight here in Atl and we are not used to this cold! Kroger's all out of milk bread and eggs and school/work has been cancelled in honor of the 40 degree weather this week smiley36 

SHEENA πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— So happy to see you here!! I didn’t think any DMG fans were still on the forum! Its crazy how fast time goes by!

I honestly thought that the Hum Tum topic was gone after the IF revamp - had to go digging through my old posts to find the link πŸ˜‚ thats why didn’t include it on previous works... me and Rhea were in school when we started writing that. It brings back so many memories ❀️

Hehe I would love to write something DMG related again... that show never gets old for me 😁 will keep you posted!

You are in Atlanta? Im in Toronto on the other side of the wall πŸ˜† we have been getting so much snow... feels like its mid December πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Edited by -Archi- - 4 years ago
AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

What she said is right ..u need to own up and stand by u r decision? Sometimes u just need to live

Noor1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Oh i just love this anjali....hope now arnav realize that he is doing wrong with khushi...

DEV-MANNU thumbnail

So myrah left him much before his marriage..then why is e still after her.......everyone can be blind in love.....not fools.........wat s he......arnav should grow up......