New ArShi FF: Birds of a Feather Link to Thread 2 on Pg. 1 [20/04/'20] - Page 13

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ansak thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Aww...so Arnav didn’t turn up. I thought/hoped he would but that would have been too ‘Indian soap opera’ so I’m glad he didn’t. Love the Raizada family dynamics. Keep those updates coming and thank you for sharing this lovely story.

CHERUKURI9 thumbnail

Nice update. What is Arnav and Mira past? Waiting for the next update.

chinnulu thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Amazing one

Read and commented on the blog

Eager for the next one

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

So Arnav really is cheating on Khushi..... That would be disastrous.... I don't think I will ever be able to think positively about him.....

ManKiBaath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

The biggest fear that has been caressing Khushi's mind since the break of dawn came true. It was no surprise to the Raizada family more so to Anjali and Lavanya as they are privy to Arnav's stunts.

A big hug to Anjali and Lavanya for keeping Khushi distracted throughout the day. And an even biggher hug to Satya for cancelling the annual get-together at Shantivan. The perfect responses and support the family gave to Khushi was amazing.

Khushi's judgment seems to be clouded by her past and relations, so it may be a while before Khushi starts accepting the truth that this what faimilies do.

Looking forward to the Satya/Shaknar/Anjali/Lavanya - ARnav confrontation.

canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Appi, which universe did Khushi live earlier? She is not complaining about Arnav, even a little and I meant not to others but to herself. She is not expecting anything from him, even a simple hello, how are you. How can anyone be like this? 

And him not making his presence felt on KC, I think she did not feel bad for herself but for his family. 

Raizadas might be feeling bad for Khushi thinking that Arnav is ignoring her, but what they should be worried is how and why this Khushi is different compared to their way of thought process. 

What is her past which has made her like this? 

Like I mentioned in my earlier comment, Arnav coming or not does not make any difference unless he starts looking at Khushi like a person who is part of his life, whether by force or not.

Now waiting for a chapter from Arnav's POV.

Another stellar update Archi. You have literally grown up in front of my eyes and how much you have matured as a story teller. More power to you girl!!!!

Arshifan_priya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Khushi got good in laws... Arnav should atleast speak to her..if he is interested in Mira let him make Khushi aware.. 

Great update..

Uzii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

It’s good thing that Khushi’s in-laws are very good n supportive ppl n they know what their son or brother is so they are doing everything in their capacity to let her feel loved n accepted by the family n were feeling really bad for her I think she should start working n avoid Arnav totally as he deserve it n let destiny decide what is in store for her further.

immuimmy thumbnail

So many questions... You are killing us with suspense... nice chapter

Arilip thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

So arnav is the typical a33 !!!! Hate this type of men who get married to please the family n then treat the wife as trash. What right they have to spoil someone else’s life.....

Anyway khushi is quite an intriguing character her parents house is really yesteryear fundamentals!!!! In her case at least she has 0 expectations...... but I still hope this arnav begs for her consideration....