Bigg Boss 13

Rimi Sen was right

S2590 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I am now thinking rimi sen took good decision not to be active in the show this show can make angry man like shukla hero who talks to aarti so rudely and show girls like devo and shefali as villain and I always dislike when salman tells ki bhar kam nhi milega agar show mai galat dikhonge yeah now makers will decide whom to give work based on bb this women should have just sit quietly taken there salary and got evicted like how rimi sen did in the show next time before signing the show celebs should think twice kyunki baadme kaam nhi milega aise toh salman has gone to jail still he is getting work if he could have been in Hollywood there would be no work for him based on his court cases only his pr has covered things for him based on his being human charity and hina khan also got work she came out as negative too in show and I don't see shilpa shinde getting work even after winning bb because no producer is ready to work with her.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Yaar even Rimi was more deserving than Arti.

Aruna.negi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: S2590

I am now thinking rimi sen took good decision not to be active in the show this show can make angry man like shukla hero who talks to aarti so rudely and show girls like devo and shefali as villain and I always dislike when salman tells ki bhar kam nhi milega agar show mai galat dikhonge yeah now makers will decide whom to give work based on bb this women should have just sit quietly taken there salary and got evicted like how rimi sen did in the show next time before signing the show celebs should think twice kyunki baadme kaam nhi milega aise toh salman has gone to jail still he is getting work if he could have been in Hollywood there would be no work for him based on his court cases only his pr has covered things for him based on his being human charity and hina khan also got work she came out as negative too in show and I don't see shilpa shinde getting work even after winning bb because no producer is ready to work with her.

Shilpa is not getting work Becos of her unprofessional attitude towards her work. Lol so it means jo negative hoga bb mein usse work milega iss industry Mein. Fake Shilpa se toh 100 Times Better thi hina.

peeyara thumbnail

Reason to open topic was name of Rimi!

She was most bindas HM of BB ๐Ÿ˜Ž

And about shilpa not getting any work, if my memory is serving me right...i remember her convo with Arshi where she clearly said that she aint interested in doing TV anymore and she would rather concentrate on her small business of clothes to make it big!

So I feel its wrong to put someone down without knowing for sure :)

Doremon_Selfie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

I agree with you to some extent. Regarding Shilpa Shinde, I have to correct you. She herself is not interested in doing TV or web series. She made it very clear when I interviewed her during Bigg Boss 12 to seek her opinion on Dipika Kakar and Sreesanth.

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Doremon_Selfie

I agree with you to some extent. Regarding Shilpa Shinde, I have to correct you. She herself is not interested in doing TV or web series. She made it very clear when I interviewed her during Bigg Boss 12 to seek her opinion on Dipika Kakar and Sreesanth.

Umm, wait๐Ÿค”

You interviewed her?

Waoh!! Never knew we have Television reporters and journalist here๐Ÿ˜˜

WhtsinAname thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Rimi was the coolest contestant ever๐Ÿ˜Ž

Loved her in that season even though she did nothing. She didn't care about what others thought about her.......and dt was one of the reasons she was liked by so many .

S2590 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Doremon_Selfie

Oh please money is everything my point is not only her rahul roy first winner he tried again in one b grade movie after bb he didn't got work my point is salman khan can't put people down by saying kaam nhi milega no one is dhudh ka dhula we all are human people been to jail are getting work so why will they not get and half the indian audience knows reality shows are only half reality and not full

S2590 thumbnail

Originally posted by: peeyara

Reason to open topic was name of Rimi!

She was most bindas HM of BB ๐Ÿ˜Ž

And about shilpa not getting any work, if my memory is serving me right...i remember her convo with Arshi where she clearly said that she aint interested in doing TV anymore and she would rather concentrate on her small business of clothes to make it big!

So I feel its wrong to put someone down without knowing for sure :)

Yeah I am talking about work within industry and it's not me who is putting her down its your host salman khan who keeps on telling people kaam nhi milega it's not me my point is kaam milta toh forget about why other winner didn't got films offer and are a list star did gautam gulati got into a list celebrity ranking no right and I'm saying last time kaam refers to work within industry

teletubby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Gauhar seems to be doing okay. She and Salman never got along.