Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ruby2020 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: awida

Both are narsists.😃

I am a big fan of Imran, but his char in Mushk was OTT.

Well yes Adam was totally OTT and that's why I wasnt surprised how his character ended up with Guddi. Imran wrote terribly for most parts of the show and post episode 10 the focus was just on his character and Guddi yet he could not show it in a convincing way. Adam was always available for action and it's like imran did not want to show anyone else strong other than him and guddi. Shayan could have escaped from mamu house without Adam involvement but no imran wanted to show Adam great. I still dont get how was he great when Mehak never loved him so he was not really making any sacrifices. When Mehak told him to find roshini first I was taken back that he chose to obey Mehak orders rather than think for Roshini himself. A lot did not make sense with Adam. ðŸĪ”

Edited by Ruby2020 - 3 years ago
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I too loved Saqib Roshni chemistry. Sadly they didn't end up togather.😒 I wish Saqib was more convincing when he came to apologise to her insteed of looking the other way.ðŸĪ”

Same..their story had potential..considering all that happened..yet he showed up..not that Roshni should've forgiven him, but they could have been end game!

laboni11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ruby2020

i read this comment on yt too. ðŸĪĢ

also they was similar one where someone said imran in Mushk and bushra in zebaish , wrote the shows for themself. ðŸĪŠ

I will second that,they both wrote the script thinking about themself.Aga piccha kuch or dehkai nahi diya inn dono ko?Kushi kushi the end karka apna app ko kush kar di.😆

I will still go for Mushk anyday than Zebaish.Ms.Ansari should never do script writing.She is better off as an actress.

laboni11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Adam after completing his missions successfully: "Shukur Alhamdulillah"âĪïļ

Bushra Ansari in (Zebaish), Adam in (Mushk) = Tow angles.😂

Kuch Bhi....😄

I will pick Mushk and Imran any day.Zebaish had no head or tail in script.Bus annivay likh di kuch socha nai. 

i read this comment on yt too. ðŸĪĢ

also they was similar one where someone said imran in Mushk and bushra in zebaish , wrote the shows for themself. ðŸĪŠ

Haha exactly dono hi farishta seeft insan thy. Itney mahaan ufff 

I liked Imran's first serial as writer but this one was messy. Adam's character was sooooo white 

Ruby2020 thumbnail

Originally posted by: laboni11

I will second that,they both wrote the script thinking about themself.Aga piccha kuch or dehkai nahi diya inn dono ko?Kushi kushi the end karka apna app ko kush kar di.😆

I will still go for Mushk anyday than Zebaish.Ms.Ansari should never do script writing.She is better off as an actress.

obviously any show will be better that zebaish. 

Ruby2020 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _NINA_

Haha exactly dono hi farishta seeft insan thy. Itney mahaan ufff 

I liked Imran's first serial as writer but this one was messy. Adam's character was sooooo white 

white character is fine but he showed adam as a super hero, everyone needed adam and no one could do anything without adam help. how undigestable is that. 

he also said in his SH interview that mehak, shayan were weakest. he wrote so weak for them so he could be shown as a hero IMO

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Well yes Adam was totally OTT and that's why I wasnt surprised how his character ended up with Guddi. Imran wrote terribly for most parts of the show and post episode 10 the focus was just on his character and Guddi yet he could not show it in a convincing way. Adam was always available for action and it's like imran did not want to show anyone else strong other than him and guddi. Shayan could have escaped from mamu house without Adam involvement but no imran wanted to show Adam great. I still dont get how was he great when Mehak never loved him so he was not really making any sacrifices. When Mehak told him to find roshini first I was taken back that he chose to obey Mehak orders rather than think for Roshini himself. A lot did not make sense with Adam. ðŸĪ”

I agree. In the beginning of this show , I thought that Imran gave each character its due.. that made me love this drama.. but after shifting the story to revolve on his character ,it went down. Nothing made sense. And I kept watching only , coz I love Imran.ðŸ˜ģ Also Guddi was witty which we don't see  much in dramas nowadays, so I thought it was a good change.😃

white character is fine but he showed adam as a super hero, everyone needed adam and no one could do anything without adam help. how undigestable is that. 

he also said in his SH interview that mehak, shayan were weakest. he wrote so weak for them so he could be shown as a hero IMO

So basically it was his dream role to play super hero by saving every damn person. 

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

Same..their story had potential..considering all that happened..yet he showed up..not that Roshni should've forgiven him, but they could have been end game!

I agree.. but it seems like the writer lost interest on them. ðŸĪ” As Ruby pointed earlier about the same happening with Shayan, where Adam didn't show any mercy for him. Here too it is like writer has no mercy for Saqib.