Pakistani Serials

Mushk / Imran Ashraf , Urwa, Moomal Sh. Usama Tahir

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago
Hello everybody. This new drama is written by : Imran Ashraf and directed by: Ahson Talish. I think it is for HUM tv.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NINALOGY thumbnail

Yeah just heard about this serial from an interview of kubra. I m looking forward bcoz I liked the last script tabeer written by imran ashraf. 

hariskh thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I am so excited to see Urwa back in television, she is so underrated and I have always liked her as an actress, I am excited to see her after Udaari, this is great news, thanks for sharing awida, Urwa is back as she used to pick good scripts and her acting was always naturally portrayed  !!!!!

awida thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: _NINA_

Yeah just heard about this serial from an interview of kubra. I m looking forward bcoz I liked the last script tabeer written by imran ashraf. 

I found Tabeer depressing. But liked Shehzad/Iqra's jodi in it. I hope this time the drama will be a fun watch.😃

awida thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: hariskh

I am so excited to see Urwa back in television, she is so underrated and I have always liked her as an actress, I am excited to see her after Udaari, this is great news, thanks for sharing awida, Urwa is back as she used to pick good scripts and her acting was always naturally portrayed  !!!!!

I too hope I'll be able to watch my 1st Urwa's drama.😃

NINALOGY thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: awida

I found Tabeer depressing. But liked Shehzad/Iqra's jodi in it. I hope this time the drama will be a fun watch.😃

Yeah that was depressing but the ending was good. I hope the same

hariskh thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: awida

I too hope I'll be able to watch my 1st Urwa's drama.😃

Oh yes you never watched any serial of Urwa, she is a fantastic actress and I liked her in the dramas I have watched of hers, Kahi Unkahi was where she played  negative role and the other serials I have watched,she played positive roles, she has playe dboth type of roles, I am glad actors form that phase of serials are coming back like Arij and Sohai are back to acting in serials too 

MochaQueen thumbnail

imran shouldve chosen a better cast

I-SunShine_Soul thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: heavenlybliss

imran shouldve chosen a better cast

agree with you

awida thumbnail

Kubra Khan spilled the beans of her new project. She is going to work with Imran Ashraf and Gohar Rasheed in an upcoming drama serial ‘Mushk’.

Actress Kubra Khan and Gohar Rasheed appeared in ‘Bol nights with Ahsan Khan’ where they talked about their upcoming projects.

The host Ahsan Khan asked, ‘Are you working on any film or drama?’
Kubra responded, “Yes, I am working on a drama with Gohar which is written by Imran Ashraf for MD productions. Ahsan Talish is the director and the title of the drama is ‘Mushk’. It’s a beautiful script.”

She further shared about her new film and said, “There is a film I don’t know if I am allowed to talk about it. The film has been announced but I don’t know if they have announced my role in it.”

Gohar shared about his upcoming drama serial Mushk and said, “I am sharing screen space with Kubra for the first time. There will be a lot of fights between us and I am really excited about it. Imran Ashraf is there, Ahsan bhai is directing for MD.”