Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: _NINA_

Ooo yes 😂😂 

You raised good point. 

In the end only Adam and Shayaan remained saved otherwise all male characters had terrible ending. 

I wished Saqib and roshini should have united. 

I too loved Saqib Roshni chemistry. Sadly they didn't end up togather.😒 I wish Saqib was more convincing when he came to apologise to her insteed of looking the other way.ðŸĪ”

awida thumbnail

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

So now, what do I watch? I already watch Raqs e Bismil..

Well. The list is long:

KAM 3.

Fitoor 

Dil Na Umeed To Nahin

Dulhan

Pehli Si Mohabbat

Kasa E Dil

Dunk ðŸ˜ƒ 

Or you can start Phaans.😕

laboni11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ruby2020

i guess shayan did better then all the men in the show, atleast the woman he loved was loyal to him and gave him a child too ðŸ˜ģ

i was rooting for munna masooma secretly because for me munna has the potential to be the best man ðŸ‘

Your comment about Munna And Masooma equation got me in splits.If I'm not wrong,Masooma umar mai kuch bari nai ha humara cute Munna ka liye?😆

Munna is the most loyal among the men.😆

laboni11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

My take for this drama would have been a beautiful and sensible ending if the writing was not so bizarre.The whole drama looked half baked to me.And the fight sequence between Adam and Taya was horribly conceptualized.It looked rather funny tiktok videos than actual serious fight sequence.I nearly died of laughing.😆

This is the second script for Imran.His first script Tabeer drama was beautifully written and conceptualized.

Blame it on the writer not the covid-19.The writing could have been somewhat convincing on transition of characters.Least,could have shown some redeeming traits of Tayi,Saqib and the most alarming Guddi.

Don't know what exactly was Imran thinking about Adam-Guddi angle when he was writing the script?Most have seems to be in disagreement about this couple.The reason is they were not as invested as they should have been.

Adam was not in love with Mahek,he was in love with the idea of being in love with Mahek.The reason he was so easy to fall in love with Guddi.Then,such a sensible and wise banda out of nowhere started to like that cunning Guddi.It didn't fit well with some audience.

Mahek and Shayan indeed came out stronger.I just wish they should have cast someone else as Mahek than casting Momal.Her acting skill has zero enigma on screen.🙄 

Felt bad for the girls for such horrible parents.

Happy Ending is something everyone loves to watch but the ending was too half baked to be happy.

Edited by laboni11 - 3 years ago
Ruby2020 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: laboni11

Your comment about Munna And Masooma equation got me in splits.If I'm not wrong,Masooma umar mai kuch bari nai ha humara cute Munna ka liye?😆

Munna is the most loyal among the men.😆

I know both masooma munna are in the similar bracket, kya hoh jata agar imran ne unh ko dekha deta saath mein kuch saal ka leap le ke. ðŸ˜†

Munna had all the right qualities. 👍

Ruby2020 thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

I too loved Saqib Roshni chemistry. Sadly they didn't end up togather.😒 I wish Saqib was more convincing when he came to apologise to her insteed of looking the other way.ðŸĪ”

It was his acting, I couldnt connect either 

Ruby2020 thumbnail

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

So now, what do I watch? I already watch Raqs e Bismil..

Try dunk.

awida thumbnail

Adam after completing his missions successfully: "Shukur Alhamdulillah"âĪïļ

Bushra Ansari in (Zebaish), Adam in (Mushk) = Tow angles.😂Edited by awida - 3 years ago
Ruby2020 thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

Adam after completing his missions successfully: "Shukur Alhamdulillah"âĪïļ

Bushra Ansari in (Zebaish), Adam in (Mushk) = Tow angles.😂

i read this comment on yt too. ðŸĪĢ

also they was similar one where someone said imran in Mushk and bushra in zebaish , wrote the shows for themself. ðŸĪŠ

awida thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ruby2020

i read this comment on yt too. ðŸĪĢ

also they was similar one where someone said imran in Mushk and bushra in zebaish , wrote the shows for themself. ðŸĪŠ

Both are narsists.😃

I am a big fan of Imran, but his char in Mushk was OTT.