Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ruby2020 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: _NINA_

So basically it was his dream role to play super hero by saving every damn person. 

yeah and maybe no other writer will write it this way, so he chose to write the show himself. also con girl getting clean chit in the end with no calling out was highly horrendous. 

Edited by Ruby2020 - 3 years ago
Ruby2020 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: awida

I agree. In the beginning of this show , I thought that Imran gave each character its due.. that made me love this drama.. but after shifting the story to revolve on his character ,it went down. Nothing made sense. And I kept watching only , coz I love Imran.😳 Also Guddi was witty which we don't see  much in dramas nowadays, so I thought it was a good change.😃

i cant watch shows for actors or just one character, the whole package has to excite me

Guddi was not just witty witty, she was a evil and a saddist. Imran focussed on his own character and guddis but did the worst possible job. if he had done a good job then majority would have not disliked guddi adam angle. when a writer becomes biased, it clearly shows onscreen. one can tell from how the focus is shifted away from the others completely. the show never reached the success it could have got, even though the first 4 episodes were trending and were well balanced between the characters.