Sur_01 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Thanks!

Sur_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kiran1992

Never expected Shyam to be there. What is he going to do now? I hope Khushi is done with him and I want her to accept Rishab's offer. 

I wanted to close out this loop and not make her suffer with all kinds of imagination

Sur_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ManKiBaath

Not being able to stand one other, to clinking glasses and toasting and moving onto sharing personal stories, Khushi and Arnav have come a long way in their relationship.

Sadly Khushi;s professional successes have not exactly matched with her personal successes. 

It was heartwrenching to have to see her like this not just by Lavanya but also by Arnav.  Thanks to friends like Payal and Lavanya, and let's not forget Arnav, I feel that she will be bounce back to life soon. 

Really would love to hear Shyam's side of the story now as he has shamelessly decided to enter Khushi's home. Also for Khushi to tell him that she's happy without him.

Thanks for the comment. I wouldn't call her personal like not a success. I let you read Shyam's side and then decide :)

Sur_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nilima2016

Hope Shyam is not here to trouble or threaten her!

Thanks for the comment. Yeah, well that would be a real dampener :)

Sur_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: swtsam

That creep leech snake is back for Khushi to throw him out of her life forever and have a closure ..waiting for the next  ..like eagerly ..

Thanks, hope you like the next part!

Sur_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshi67

He's probably here to ensure Khushi doesn't do anything to jeopardise his life! She has the best friends in Lavanya and Payal. Exactly what she needs right now. But, Arnav too was really sweet when he had gone to her apartment with Lavanya. 

Thanks for the comment, I'll leave you to read the update. Arnav is in a bit of an awkward "third-wheel" place right now, so that's the most he could have done

Sur_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shiv456

Hope she does give in nice update 

Thanks for the comment!

Interesting choice of words ;D

Edited by Sur_01 - 4 years ago
Sur_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Uzii

Oh plz khushi don’t believe that scumbag’s sob story n be brave n kick him out of your life forever n I really wish at this moment Arnav appears from nowhere n beat the pulp out of him😃

Thanks for the comment!

Yeah, don't we all have that bollywood bone itching where the hero conveniently lands up? :)

Sur_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gurmeet4Drashti

Arnav’s crush, as Lavanya put it, is so endearing. The way he worries about her, made green tea and just wanted to kill Shyaam makes me want to understand the depth of his feelings even more!

Thanks for the comment!

Yeah, it's a bit teenage-y if you ask me. You'll see more of him from now on

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 9

At least he left without too much trouble. Was scared for Khushi.

She has sent all the evidence to Anjali. Is she as fragile as Shyam claims?