Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

avchowdhury thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Thanks for the pm, loving this story so much.

Uzii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Khushi did the right thing Anjali should know abt her husband’s deceit n what he does when he is away on a trip n she also needed a closure.

ManKiBaath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

That was a totally pathetic excuse Shyam gave Khushi.  Instead of facing the problems with Anjali and working through them, he choose to have a secret affair with Khushi.

I am so glad that Khushi did not fall for Shyam's nonesensical talk and took control of the situation and gave it back to him.

Looking forward to reading about what transpires with Anjali when she receives the packet from Khushi.

jyothirockz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

As glad as I am for Khushi to send everything to Anjali, I only hope Anjali wouldn’t commit suicide... Is Anjali Arnav’s sister ? Is Shyam’s story fully true or was it just another attempt at gaining sympathy and support from Khushi? Cannot wait for the next part already 

Gurmeet4Drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I love this Khushi to bits!! 

kiran1992 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

For a moment I thought she was gonna forgive him.Thank God she didn't.He deserves that slap.Is he telling the whole truth? I don't think so. So glad she send everything to Anjali. Let's see what happens now.. 

crazydream thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I am hooked on to this FF. Must say its amazing.

Arnav and Khushi who couldn't stand one another, are finding themselves drawn towards each other. And thank God that they have accepted to themselves first.

They are a power couple at work. And this new venture will hopefully make them realise their feelings are not just a one time attraction.

Khushi is now dam vulnerable. Its a huge blow to know your boyfriend is a married guy. She has contacted Anjali, that's very brave of her but i hope its not stupid.

I am fearing Arnav's reaction when he will come to know about this whole love triangle.

Nilima2016 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Glad that Khushi is strong here.....for a moment I thought she would forgive him!

Sur_01 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

At least he left without too much trouble. Was scared for Khushi.

She has sent all the evidence to Anjali. Is she as fragile as Shyam claims?

Yeah, I didn't want to add more drama in there tbh

Sur_01 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: avchowdhury

Thanks for the pm, loving this story so much.

Thanks!