Posted: 4 years ago

Mere giri to sav ki giri gi

Ha toh girade Bhai 

N Devo please put her in biggboss jail

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Silveraliax

I don’t really care if she played with trust or not, no one was really supporting her when she needed them. Not even Dey and she hasn’t done anything that bad for them to not be her friends anymore. I personally found the interviews intriguing and I don’t even like Shukla team. I didn’t know Paras had a gf for example.

Mahira is a good player but Shefali is more determined. 

Me too don't care just discussion of different games tats all 

when dey talking , devo , rash said we ve to show our potential n dey started playing by showing his potential , rash,paras,mahira,dey formed connection with her n warming up to her n as a team , she can gain connections,Frds n like mahira she might used d chance bb given nicely n connect with audience by being balanced , generally she is smart but seems not smart bb player n not individual player , tat means she can be side kick only 

Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Cool_N_Cold

Me too don't care just discussion of different games tats all 

when dey talking , devo , rash said we ve to show our potential n dey started playing by showing his potential , rash,paras,mahira,dey formed connection with her n warming up to her n as a team , she can gain connections,Frds n like mahira she might used d chance bb given nicely n connect with audience by being balanced , generally she is smart but seems not smart bb player n not individual player , tat means she can be side kick only 

Mahira and balanced my foot. She was saved because she got more votes than Dey and she gives content simple as. As for Shefali, she is the most selfish and individual player there hence she’s unable to stick to any group. But dil se she’s still more loyal to Paras and Rashmi group.

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Silveraliax

Mahira and balanced my foot. She was saved because she got more votes than Dey and she gives content simple as. As for Shefali, she is the most selfish and individual player there hence she’s unable to stick to any group. But dil se she’s still more loyal to Paras and Rashmi group.

ya may be ok 

SoPunk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

You may dislike shefali, but what she did was smart game. She doesn't have any loyalty to any group. She has one strong connection with dey & she knows how to use it. 

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Arey Hindustani bhau arha ha as a wildcard😆

Tuesday – Today’s review :

So?  Yess,.. it was  our   Noni or Mini’s day !  ( b-t-w, Only close family ppl call her  by that. – pet name, in family  )

Aali re aali,…..  Saif Ali !  - a bonfire, a complete powerpack, a total Brilliant performance  by TV Anchor  in her own very professionalism as a  journalist, with dignity and aura  ! ( Sshhh,. Even BB khud  bhi uus ki lapet mein, apne-aap ko aaj bacha naa shake ! )

Task time pe,  our  Shefy comes always in full form, ,Josh n’ Jashba , no doubt,...and today was also a NO exception,……. She tried hard to elevate Mr. Dey,…..by distract da   Mars-man by back tickling at the Marathon start time, but somehow that trick did not work out,and that put me in  a heavy blast ofl aughter, when I knew what she was doing from da back, to Mars-Man. hahahahaha.

Yes,… her only Man  SiDddey could not win a task for her, and she could not do munh kaala of Paras/Asim .  Neither she could Make Asim to leave task last time nor Today, Munh-kaala. So, anger was there,....  n?   Chhla yeh jaam,.... Har ghar waalon ke naam !

The class which sallu miyan  even remained afraid of taking the members,she completed it today, by hard-core whipping, da three persons  with a   merciless-ly, a salt-dipped hunter, the questions very difficult to answer.   Very well thoughtful  queries by  a professional journalist,........ tell ya,.... Mem-sahiba was in her true  Journalist spirit today, and  we could see Paras in da piti-ful situation very well that after some few lumbo-zumbo,  he has to finally walkout,….By saying,…..

तन तन कर जालीम ने अपना ,............... हर तीर निशाने पर  मारा !

है शुक्र  की अब तक् ज़िंदा हूँ ,............... मैं दिल का घायल  बेचारा !

मत पूछो हम पर क्या गुजरी ,...... बिजली सी गिरी , ... और धम के गिरी ,.... !

Tell ya,.. Folks,..

Image result for shefali bagga

उस देख के लाल दुपट्टे  में ,... में नाम दिया हैं लाल -छड़ी !

हम दिल  से गए ,............................... हम जान से गये !!!

Sure, it was a   Noni's day,........ but the question is,... was she really a Noni of 25 row age?  Nope, it was a  giant, big-foot, towering performance as  an anchor,....... ( BB ko bhi daant mili, many argum. censored ) 

BTW, who is aarav / araj, her Hubby BF?  Tried hard to google, but failed.  Any pic?   Thx.

=======

Edited by Himalaya10 - 4 years ago

"पारस" का मतलब क्या होता है ??    पारस , यानी की जिस चीज को भी छुवे ,.. वोह चीज सोना बन जाए !!

मगर ,  अफ़सोस ,...येह जनाब तोह यहां , सब के दिमाग में गोबर भर ने  पर  ही तुले हुए है  !

ऐसा कुछ डायलेक्ट  भी    "डियर शेफ़ी " ने,    शेल्फी लेते वक़्त डाल दिया होता , तोह मज़ा आ जाता, बोस  !!  lol.

Image result for paras with mihira and sana in biggboss 13

तुम जानो ,.. ना जानो ,.. मैंने तोह जाना है ,...... महेफिल में कैसा है कौन?  - A super-sharp Observation  been ON !

Edited by Himalaya10 - 4 years ago

And,.. here is Expert Comments by   Vijay Merchant.

Pre - contestant Manu Punjabi, - Commentary, on  2day' s show !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESiFGItam7M

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Arti saved again🤪. Well I get shukla's gang point, they want to save the weakest contestant in their group. 

But I dont like arti. Ye aise Bach Bach ke finale tak naa pahunch jaaye.