Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

I dislike Arti more and more as every time she talks, she only insults and screams. The episodes were so much better when they used to never concentrate on her but ever since they started focusing on her, she comes across as a vile person, full of hatred. 👎🏼

BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: annihilation

He certainly does and it shows. 😆 Par inka kuch nahi hone wala actually mein IRL. She's sticking to him for the power dynamics like SP said and he's using her coz she's expendable. 

Oh for sure. Men and their inclination towards younger women especially.
Inka mutual liking humko irritate kar jaati hai who are still figuring out why it creeps us out😳

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: MithiBani

Dumb hai ki banti hai, yeh abhi tak pucca nahin hua. 😆

ab itna bhi nh hurha jo unglio pe math chalate ha wo kg ke bache ke tarha 🤪

MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Phenomenal_One

ab itna bhi nh hurha jo unglio pe math chalate ha wo kg ke bache ke tarha 🤪

Ek hafte mein kitne din hote hain.....that was the pits! 😆 That was absolute nautanki.

annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Devo is coming across as a sidekick to Rashmi. She needs to wake the eff up. The only time she is up is when it's a task and she has to torture people. 

The problem both Rashmi and Devo are facing is the men in the house either find them too old or unsuitable for the connection. All these connections that the boys have made has subtle or obvious romantic undertones.

Paras-Sana, Paras-Mahira (even if only friendship, there's always a scope for 'more'), Sid-Aarti, Sid-Sana. Both Asim and Mahira gave on their respective potential right from the get go with the bhai behen declaration. Bacha Dey. Aur yeh banda itna creepy hain ke obviously women in the must have felt uncomfortable in the house to form a 'connection' with him. Except for Shefali,  of course but she took picked up because she had no other options with whom she could form one. 

Part of the reasons why Koena and Daljeet couldn't settle in was due to the same lack of connections. Which is why I find this ladka ladki dependent concept utter crap. Their real individual personalities aren't coming to the fore as they're too busy forming and maintaining these connections.

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Ek hafte mein kitne din hote hain.....that was the pits! 😆 That was absolute nautanki.

bhai meherbaan hugaye to kapil show ma entry karwa sakte ha 

MithiBani thumbnail

Originally posted by: annihilation

The problem both Rashmi and Devo are facing is the men in the house either find them too old or unsuitable for the connection. All these connections that the boys have made has subtle or obvious romantic undertones.

Paras-Sana, Paras-Mahira (even if only friendship, there's always a scope for 'more'), Sid-Aarti, Sid-Sana. Both Asim and Mahira gave on their respective potential right from the get go with the bhai behen declaration. Bacha Dey. Aur yeh banda itna creepy hain ke obviously women in the must have felt uncomfortable in the house to form a 'connection' with him. Except for Shefali,  of course but she took picked up because she had no other options with whom she could form one. 

Part of the reasons why Koena and Daljeet couldn't settle in was due to the same lack of connections. Which is why I find this ladka ladki dependent concept utter crap. Their real individual personalities aren't coming to the fore as they're too busy forming and maintaining these connections.

Oh! I LOATHE this connection crap. This is not Splitsvilla. Whoever came up with that idea should be fired.

MithiBani thumbnail

Originally posted by: Phenomenal_One

bhai meherbaan hugaye to kapil show ma entry karwa sakte ha 

Kapil ki behen ban sakti hai. 😆

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Oh! I LOATHE this connection crap. This is not Splitsvilla. Whoever came up with that idea should be fired.

sohaill khan huga creative head 😆

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: TeenRose1

asim cud have saved her..she's sad for nomination and she cried when reporter brought her name.

I have no sympathy for Sana. Woh kabhi bhi palat jaati hai