Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

msd21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Man, Bagga did make BB to bend over.  She did third interview only after BB caller her in.🤣

msd21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sock-let

But I liked that Reshmi tried to convince Asim to choose her so that she can be saved, even though he is not close with her and  the conversation with Asim was awkward. ðŸ˜†

Sana and devo didn't even try. Sana did the same thing in the matka wala task, when Paras came she tried to hide behind Shefali. Arre bolo mujhe choose karo, she always want ppl to choose her without her asking.

Sana is too smart for Rashmi, she clearly understands that it is not the HMs but outsiders who save HMs.

msd21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MithiBani

Dumb hai ki banti hai, yeh abhi tak pucca nahin hua. 😆

Last WKW, she acted (or was) really dumb.  But I am not convinced (19-13 is 17, come on, that is dumb but why would BB select her -----assuming interviews,  background check, etc.)

msd21 thumbnail

Did Devo hit Aarti directly or indirectly?

Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SP2684

I agree - I overestimated Shefali too. Maine socha tha yeh observe karti hain and absorb bhi. Why not ask Sana if she feels she‘ll ever be Shukla’s priority, etc.? But she was auditioning for female spot number 3 in Shukla’s kingdom - alas. 

To be honest, Shefali wasn’t trying to get into Shukla team. She wouldn’t have maintained her friendship with Paras if that was the case. Shefali chose those three because she knows who the audience wanted to be grilled and right now, she needs those audience ka supoort. Think about it, if majority of the audience is siding with Shukla then would they support her who’s in opposite team? This way, she’s managed to fool people that she’s siding with Shukla and co. And it’s worked, she’s being praised by Shukla ke blind supporters. 

Smart toh hain. 

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Wow man, wat a fair game play by rashmi , good game spirit by rash there , she done very well as sanchalak , she is not biased n played d task given to her very well , abu is worst sanchalak n totally biased to his sukla group but rashmi is good sanchalak, good task player n good , healthy competitor , positive player with nice personality , nice. When shefali physically tried to stop asim n when Asim complained , she said to shefali not to go physical , mind,heart in right places n seems balanced , good job by her . Poor rashmi becos of being fair sanchalak ,shefali got pissed as she is nominated n when bb given her reporter task she targeted rashmi,paras,devo . This shows there is no group of rash , becos of sukla formed group n playing n targeting in group , individual players playing together with their individual games , so rash is strong,positive individual player , nice .

SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Silveraliax

To be honest, Shefali wasn’t trying to get into Shukla team. She wouldn’t have maintained her friendship with Paras if that was the case. Shefali chose those three because she knows who the audience wanted to be grilled and right now, she needs those audience ka supoort. Think about it, if majority of the audience is siding with Shukla then would they support her who’s in opposite team? This way, she’s managed to fool people that she’s siding with Shukla and co. And it’s worked, she’s being praised by Shukla ke blind supporters. 

Smart toh hain. 

I don’t think so, but even if it were so - that support is transient and unlikely to go beyond praise and translate into votes. And for me, she’s joined the ranks of those there that sling mud but will cry foul when others retaliate similarly. And what’s worse, she ran off to complain about it. Now, she gets footage, sure - but for me - that’s predictable and meh. 

Silvertarax thumbnail

Originally posted by: SP2684

I don’t think so, but even if it were so - that support is transient and unlikely to go beyond praise and translate into votes. And for me, she’s joined the ranks of those there that sling mud but will cry foul when others retaliate similarly. And what’s worse, she ran off to complain about it. Now, she gets footage, sure - but for me - that’s predictable and meh. 

I agree about the votes, but she’d have been criticised no matter who she picked. I personally feel she made it unpredictable, who’d have thought she’d pick her own group members. She didn’t play safe if you think about it. I also feel BB had some control over this task, I doubt she did this all by herself. Which explains why she was trying to tell Paras to understand. 

It was an unfair position though, why did they give her such a task? Sure it gives her footage but it just puts her in a bad position in the house. 

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Silveraliax

Smart toh hain. 

Shefali is pissed tat rashmi is fair as sanchalak , even rash,paras,Devo etc.. nominated , in asim - shefali case rash told to shefali not to go physical with asim when Asim complained n rash played as fair sanchalak overall, she is pissed tat she is nominated n as rash said wat happened ,  she gone mad , she is hot headed n loud mouth , she has no control , she is smart but her angry took over her smartness, not balanced, she is coming across as not trust worthy , under pressure when nominated how mahira played nicely n balanced n made bb to change d evictions lol , shefali got pissed n nominated  n when bb given her chance as reporter task ,she spoiled it by targeting rash,paras,devo , tats wat bb said to shefali in cr , u can be balanced n play .when given chance how mahira handled n played n how shefali handled n spoiled herself , may be bb might keep her but she is too selfish , not trustworthy 👎

Edited by Cool_N_Cold - 4 years ago
Silvertarax thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool_N_Cold

Shefali is pissed tat rashmi is fair as sanchalak , even rash,paras,Devo etc.. nominated , in a sim - she fail case rash told to shed ski not to go physical with asim when Asim complained n rash played as fair sanchalak overall, she is pissed tat she is nominated n as rash said wat happened ,  she gone mad , she is hot headed n loud mouth , she has no control , she is smart but her angry took over her smartness, not balanced, she is coming across as not trust worthy , under pressure when nominated how mahira played nicely n balanced n made bb to change d evictions lol , she got pissed n nominated  n when bb given her chance as reporter task ,she spoiled it by targeting rash,paras,devo , tats wat bb said to shefali in cr , u can be balanced n play .when given chance how mahira handled n played n how shefali handled n spoiled herself , may be bb might keep her but she is too selfish , not trustworthy 👎

I don’t really care if she played with trust or not, no one was really supporting her when she needed them. Not even Dey and she hasn’t done anything that bad for them to not be her friends anymore. I personally found the interviews intriguing and I don’t even like Shukla team. I didn’t know Paras had a gf for example.

Mahira is a good player but Shefali is more determined.