Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: annihilation

Confirmed? I'd like to watch him. πŸ˜ƒ

Krishna Arjun. 

spoliers wale to kehrhe ha baki dekho 

msd21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

The discussion between Sana and Asim proves that Sana is not that dumb.

msd21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Paras was so damn happy at the announcement of interview task, little did he know that he would be butchered.

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: msd21

The discussion between Sana and Asim proves that Sana is not that dumb.

ha wo sallu bhai ka kat ti ha πŸ˜† dumb ban ke 

BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: annihilation

I second Deviant pixel here. Shefali got worried as Paras openly bought up Aarav when she hit him below the belt with those ridiculous kiss and massages questions. She deserved it there, imo. BB ko wahi bolne gayi thi indirectly. Bas naam badtameezi ka de diya. 

How dumb would she sound if she actually said it out aloud- I mean that's exactly what she did with Paras. She took his GF's name too😳 Shefali is such a typical tv reporter. Even Rashmi's interview was not explosive. Rashmi was zapped but nothing new about it.

annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: BebaakBegum

Paras was clear with her it seems that it is just showmance which will benefit both. I mean Akanksha tattoo is there on wrist for everyone to see. 

@Bold- LMAO! I think Shukla has the hots for her but cannot afford a love angle coz everybody knows that shizz looks unclassy.

He certainly does and it shows. πŸ˜† Par inka kuch nahi hone wala actually mein IRL. She's sticking to him for the power dynamics like SP said and he's using her coz she's expendable. 

BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Sock-let

Devolina is the only saving grace in the tasks, uske wajah se task dekneme maja aata hai. πŸ€£

She's truly chota packet bada dhamakaπŸ˜†

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TC_FA

Sana aaj bahut shaant hai

asim cud have saved her..she's sad for nomination and she cried when reporter brought her name.

Originally posted by: msd21

Asim acted smart.  He saved himself by selecting Aarti.  Rashmi played it  by making Asim the winner thinking that he would choose her.  But ke sara sara.

But I liked that Reshmi tried to convince Asim to choose her so that she can be saved, even though he is not close with her and  the conversation with Asim was awkward. πŸ˜†

Sana and devo didn't even try. Sana did the same thing in the matka wala task, when Paras came she tried to hide behind Shefali. Arre bolo mujhe choose karo, she always want ppl to choose her without her asking.

MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Phenomenal_One

ha wo sallu bhai ka kat ti ha πŸ˜† dumb ban ke 

Dumb hai ki banti hai, yeh abhi tak pucca nahin hua. πŸ˜†