Originally posted by: ffabhigya

Yes why not let's arrange.it would be really interesting to see itπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Yaar I can't even imagine that prachi calls my Abhi as papa 😣

Honestly Rhea Pragya are much better and somehow tolerable than the former 😟

Edited by DonAmiFathima - 4 years ago
ffabhigya thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Yeah prachii calling abhi as dad and the pukeworthy expressions she gives to abhi are just intolerable 😷 though i don't like rhea-pragya scenes yet they are somewhat tolerable but abhi-prachi scenes are highly intolerable and cringe worthy to watch

priyanka.otb thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Unfortunately the casting team went terribly wrong this time... They didn't not realize the new cast wouldn't be able to Match up to Tisha... Also the CVS have not been able to extract the best of Tisha... It is a pity they created a mess

ffabhigya thumbnail

They are not innocent souls but cursed souls and i don't want them near our abhigya 😏

ffabhigya thumbnail

They created a big mess in hurry of taking leap and ended up casting two over grown ups as daughters to our young tisha and about dusripidhi acting have no words 😷 all i can say is dusripidhi track is the worst track in history of kkb having bunch of  unwanted characters who are eating whole screenspace with their unbearable presence 😏

ffabhigya thumbnail

They created a big mess in hurry of taking leap and ended up casting two over grown ups as daughters to our young tisha and about dusripidhi acting have no words 😷 all i can say is dusripidhi track is the worst track in history of kkb having bunch of  unwanted characters who are eating whole screenspace with their unbearable presence 😏

though entire dusripidhi is not acceptable yet among all Prachi/ranbir/Disha are the worst and btw twins Rhea is somewhat tolerable with abhigya (that does not mean she's accepted) but prachii is just unbearable with both abhigya especially abhi her expressions and acting is just pukeworthy and unbearable and can't tolerate her near abhigya 😏

Jsofi195 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: priyanka.otb

Unfortunately the casting team went terribly wrong this time... They didn't not realize the new cast wouldn't be able to Match up to Tisha... Also the CVS have not been able to extract the best of Tisha... It is a pity they created a mess

Match up to Tisha is like 'want to touch sky' for them.It will never ever happenπŸ˜….First ask them to match up with Robin acting skillsπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Jsofi195 thumbnail

They are not innocent souls but cursed souls and i don't want them near our abhigya 😏

I was just kiddingπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Absolutely they are curse curse curse.

Jsofi195 thumbnail

And they dragged Kiara kidnapping scene to select this pathetic actors😀 May be everyone might be gone coma at that time