NEW GENERATION CHARACTERS- Like or Dislike:Mod note pg11

Posted: 4 years ago

What is your view about the current new generation character? They are likeable or unlikeable?

Share your thoughts!! 

For me, it is really unpleasant to see them onscreen with abhigya. Every new characters entered in this leap seems to be boring and dull.Before I used to enjoy abhigya and their cute nok-jhok.But this new generation characters couldn't even match to mithali level.

So dislike๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ for them.

Prachi and Rhea seem to be more mature than abhigya.It is so hard to digest they are abhigya daughters.Not hard too, it is impossible to accept them as abhigya daughters

The new generation is not worth commenting on!!! forget liking them, they are beyond dislike too๐Ÿคฃ!!! ๐Ÿคฃ

Originally posted by priyanka.1112

The new generation is not worth commenting on!!! forget liking them, they are beyond dislike too๐Ÿคฃ!!! ๐Ÿคฃ

the new generation is full of freshness n love the characterization of pranbir prachi ranbir mugdha Krishna ๐Ÿ˜ yhey are love . started to watch it from mugdha's entry.before that i dont even like it.Rather my mom n nani are the regular viewers of this series.Even thay says they are loving pranbir ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜........ 

They are not worth for my attention still I am saying in onerror word they are PATHETIC ๐Ÿ˜ท

There is no any freshness in these characters or story just keep going according to the trp 

Moreover when TiSha are in show there is no need for any new characters because freshness and essence always brought by them only even with worst storyline 

So according me new characters are PUKE WORTHY and unwanted 

PS This is purely my opinion if anyone can't agree with me I can't do anything ๐Ÿ˜‚

Honestly saying Rhea Pragya scenes are watchable , but Prachi with Abhi or Pragya dayummm it's highly intolerable ๐Ÿ˜ท

I am glad that they are not showing Prachi with Abhigya specially with Abhi ๐Ÿ’ƒ

Stop insulting Mithali๐Ÿ™

Originally posted by pranbirkridha

the new generation is full of freshness n love the characterization of pranbir prachi ranbir mugdha Krishna ๐Ÿ˜ yhey are love . started to watch it from mugdha's entry.before that i dont even like it.Rather my mom n nani are the regular viewers of this series.Even thay says they are loving pranbir ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜........ 

Ha ha ha, the DP brings in much to the story that their story hasn't even started, its been 8 months they were introduced. please note they are not accepted, they would have been had they got in something new to the story. One none of them can give one scene right. all their expressions are off. secondly there is no chemistry between any character. thirdly the CVS are trying to copy old abhigya scenes which are a disaster because the execution isn't perfect. You need to check your eyes if you think they are good at what they do. 

Originally posted by Jsofi195

What is your view about the current new generation character? They are likeable or unlikeable?

Share your thoughts!! 

I m starting from beginning , the casts are so unfit to play daughters role that too fa 20 yrs especially !! 

And upar se when kkb has leads like Shabir Sriti , as tisha looks so young to their age ( some people without even understanding terms we use starts barking kabhi bhi kahi bhi ) and this age factor is major drawback of the dusripidhi !! Mano yaa na mano this is the truth.... As we all know how hurry ek was in during casting fa this Dusripidhi ,she dint get proper face they keep extended time fa selection phir bhi she couldnt find proper face to play 20 yrs twin daughters....neither they look like 20 yrs nor their faces looks similar to TiSha as they are over matured... Nextly the actor whom they chosen to play fa Prachi love interest looks smaller than her how ll the chemistry ll work then๐Ÿ™„